Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 991 to 1,005 of 40003
-
04-19-26 16:32 #39013Senior Member

Posts: 183Ya Spa
Checked it out today and saw Valentina. Paid $150 for CBJ and CFS which was a good time. As mentioned I believe by a previous monger, she's got a fat ass and some natural C / D cups. Good time and speaks enough english and the view from the back is obviously fantastic.
Also for any of these reviews that don't post a price, assume that if I'm not feeling lazy that you're getting reported. So many on chicago llc and lotus and lunar body lmao it's clogging up actual posts.
-
04-19-26 11:42 #39012Banned Member

Posts: 10Lotus spa at Irving Park
Candy greeted me with a soft smile and calm energy that instantly put me at ease. She's in her early 30's, around 5'3", with a gentle figure curved just right, long black hair flowing past her shoulders, and skin smooth as silk. There's a quiet beauty to her, not flashy, but undeniably feminine. Candy 312xxxx148.
Her touch during the massage was confident yet tender, gradually blending relaxation with something more intimate. She didn't rush every move felt like a silent conversation, leading naturally into a more connected experience.
There were moments of closeness mutual, explorative, and unspoken. A gentle climb to intensity, with her guiding the rhythm and responding with soft sounds and knowing smiles. There were no sharp lines, just warmth, touch, and quiet pleasure. She made it feel less like a session, more like a shared secret.
-
04-18-26 20:25 #39011Senior Member

Posts: 325Harmony. Harmonies
Thanks for the referral.
Originally Posted by DexterIndy
[View Original Post]
My 2 C about this place:
1. Nice rooms clean.
2. Nice shower and sauna was like 2 mins top's.
(Wasn't there for it anyways LOL).
3. Mamasan said no lineup but get beauty (she did but girl had manmades and not really into it) said Gigi from LA.
4. Ok to no massage but she did tough real sensitively that was good and liked it.
5. house 45 mins 80 was little steep compared to hr other places house fee.
6. Negotiation started when flipped was mostly mood killer for me (160) cfs and CBJ.
Worst was no kissing no tits kissing or sucking.
Clean shaved pussy but her face looked she was easy 40.
But I would like to thank the brothers who did dm me and help me. Thanks for kindness from fellow mongers from Chicago and please visit Indy.
And dm me if you do.
-
04-18-26 11:44 #39010Banned Member

Posts: 56I called over there and they said it was a rumor and didn't recall a girl named Nina.
Originally Posted by FSPlease
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 23:31 #39009Regular Member

Posts: 24Chicago Massage LLC
Anyone been here at night? Went the other day but got sketched out and left because everything was off, there was a sign that said "for rent" and the person I was texting with said they could see me but to just come up to the door and they'll let me in. Just checking to see if this is normal for AMPs late at night?
-
04-17-26 16:10 #39008Senior Member

Posts: 221Awesome!
Going to check out ASAP!!
Originally Posted by FSPlease
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 14:15 #39007Senior Member

Posts: 808There are 2 MP business models that are discussed here, massage parlors with signs open to the anyone walking off the street and store fronts with blacked out windows that require you to call ahead.
Originally Posted by Cranial
[View Original Post]
If you can walk in off the street, generally those places aren't all in, you pay mama you get a girl and the girl can set her own prices and menus. If you have to call ahead it's usually all in and you discuss time and level of service with mama / booker. There's the apartment variant but that's another thread.
-
04-17-26 14:09 #39006Senior Member

Posts: 47Lunar Body Works
Dropped by this morning. While I was waiting outside, another customer walked up. Two girls came to the door. A short, fat Latina grabbed the other guy (I was furtunate because she was so homely I don't think she could get me hard). The other girl was Linda, asian girl about 40,5' 6", HWP about a 7 out of 10 in looks. Didn't see any other girls. In the room, I gave her $80 for an hour. She rubbed me over while on my back and played with my balls. I tipped her $100 and she gave me a reat BBJ that included rimming. I came in 20 minutes and left because I had to get back to work. Total $180. I would go back.
-
04-17-26 13:18 #39005Senior Member

Posts: 149Perhaps a stupid question
Been in the mongering game for a decade or more. Always escort agencies or indie escorts. Never a massage parlor, but having read all of the reviews here, it seems like fertile ground. Feel free to PM me with an answer, but is there any guidance anyone would offer simply on procedure? I get the house fee based on time, but is the deal for FS (assuming available) discussed with mamasan or girl, is it implied based on the amount of donation or more explicitly discussed? Just asking so I can appear somewhat less of an idiot than I undoubtedly am.
-
04-17-26 12:32 #39004Senior Member

Posts: 39That's Different! I've never heard her being at SXL. Does she work there now? From what I recall she does basic services.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 11:30 #39003Senior Member

Posts: 989I'm not sure if it's a regular thing, but Sunny was spotted at SXL.
Originally Posted by RickSomething
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 10:37 #39002Senior Member

Posts: 313Still worth it?
If it's on the radar, which makes sense that it is given this thread, why risk it as a monger?
That said, who are the Latinas? They got? I live close. Wish it wasn't mostly pay to park haha.
But seriously, isn't that risky to go there now? Or is there something I'm missing?
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 04:23 #39001Senior Member

Posts: 39Selina is still there. I haven't seen Sunny there in a while.
Originally Posted by WalkingHard
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 22:20 #39000Regular Member

Posts: 5Their listing is also removed from Google Maps, so assumed they were toast.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 22:06 #38999Senior Member

Posts: 1605It's still open
Ya Spa is still open. 2 Latinas working.
Originally Posted by GoldCoast777
[View Original Post]
That wasnt a mamasan. That was Coco one of the workers











Reply With Quote






