Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 390 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 5846
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5591
    Quote Originally Posted by BiSixSigma  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...and/206202221.

    Looks like TGTBT.
    C'Mon. All, let's not waste time asking about ads that are very clearly fake. (take out the <period ).

  2. #5590

    Candy listcrawler

    Anyone have any intel on https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...and/206202221.

    Looks like TGTBT.

  3. #5589
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2936
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Monique used to host parties a lot on her boat IC along the Columbia back in the day. Was really fun. She has a massive CNC collection of leather and toys in her dungeon that she brings out. Her prices have increased so I've pursued others, but she is a great GB girl if you're into that. Bring a few friends and she is down. She used to belong in the other forum topic as well, without much debate at all from her.
    I couldn't sway her to the other topic.

  4. #5588

    Monique

    Quote Originally Posted by ZootJs  [View Original Post]
    Enjoyed a creative role play session with Monique of TNA. She is tall, fit, and sensual. Very accommodating as I explored a long-held kink. She is well reviewed here and at TNA, and I'm perhaps just adding my voice to a rather large choir of admirers, but she's a safe bet. She met me outcall at an AirBnB, and all details went smoothly and pleasantly. Good communication throughout.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...uek334.398650/#xfmgMedia.
    Monique used to host parties a lot on her boat IC along the Columbia back in the day. Was really fun. She has a massive CNC collection of leather and toys in her dungeon that she brings out. Her prices have increased so I've pursued others, but she is a great GB girl if you're into that. Bring a few friends and she is down. She used to belong in the other forum topic as well, without much debate at all from her.

  5. #5587
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizunate  [View Original Post]
    Who was the provider who had a ton of horror movie-related tattoos? I'm blanking on her name.
    I think you are thinking of alli Taylor? The one with big tits that disappeared a couple time from the other board.

  6. #5586

    Monique Role Play

    Enjoyed a creative role play session with Monique of TNA. She is tall, fit, and sensual. Very accommodating as I explored a long-held kink. She is well reviewed here and at TNA, and I'm perhaps just adding my voice to a rather large choir of admirers, but she's a safe bet. She met me outcall at an AirBnB, and all details went smoothly and pleasantly. Good communication throughout.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...uek334.398650/#xfmgMedia.

  7. #5585

    Random request

    Who was the provider who had a ton of horror movie-related tattoos? I'm blanking on her name.

  8. #5584

    Dream

    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Dream over in Vancouver? She posts on the gps board and trust. Says it's authentic Nuru. I'm in the process of booking her and wanted to know what exactly to expect. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced.
    It's been at least a year since I have seen Dream. She is an outstanding Nuru provider trained in Japan. She is sweet, easy to talk to, very sexy body, and her place was as clean and well put together as she was. She starts with a shower where she joins you, washes you gracefully, and warms you up with some hand action leading to a BBBJ. She then dries you off and takes you in another other room for a complete Nuru massage / body slide, front and back, all very nicely done. She definitely had me at attention when she started a slow and sensual BBBJ leading to cfs.

    I would have gone back but her rates have kept climbing. She can get the high rates because she is good at what she does, and her services are fairly unique for this area. If you want an authentic Nuru, I would recommend you see her, at least once.

  9. #5583

    Zoey

    Describes herself as fetish friendly, but he idea of a fetish is nipple pinching.

    Full safety everywhere. Hosts out of a private apt downtown. Other reports on her in this forum from a couple months ago. She's cute, great little body, price very reasonable for FS. But I need me a much dirtier girl to ever go back. Happy hunting.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...2ceb0b12892bed

  10. #5582
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fores...-/683525524642

    Apartment ic off 185th Hillsboro, punctual, GFE vibe, but safety girl, CBJ, daty, fia, fiv, lfk, cfs, cum on tits, dirty talk, roleplay, not my type, nice lady, not a clock watcher. FYI weed odor, small pup. Imo, she reminded me of secret muse, the redhead who moved to Albany?

  11. #5581
    Quote Originally Posted by Magma12  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have any info on what they offer at lingerie shops like XSensual? I've seen reports for a while ago but do they offer FS? I guess it may depend on the provider. I asked one of them and they said they don't discuss rates or services through message.
    Back in the '90's and early 2000's I was a frequenter of these types of shops. Usually the girls were very hot and generally lots of fun but rates were just a little bit too much for me. Normally self-service but occasionally could get more and I really did enjoy it a lot of the girls were very friendly and flirty and definitely paid a lot of attention to my cock LOL.

    But now rates are astronomical and you're much better off finding an individual provider or visiting an AMP.

  12. #5580

    Sevyn at Lingerie Shops

    Quote Originally Posted by Burner77  [View Original Post]
    Yes, from experience services vary. FS girls there for sure but way more expensive. That said, if anyone has experience with Kodi at Xsensual and knows what she offers please pm me.

    I've been wanting to go see her but don't want to be disappointed if she only offers a lap dance or something.
    Sevyn used to provide out of both Xsensual sites back when she would do BBFS for $$. Those were great days. I'd always see other talent in there, but I'm not sure if they offered any contact.

  13. #5579

    Lingerie shops

    Quote Originally Posted by FoolOfATook  [View Original Post]
    Like someone else mentioned -- AMPs are always cheaper but if you want some variety then the (overpriced) lingerie shops are your only option. Services are girl-dependent. I've had experiences where it was hand-only and others where FS was offered. Worth checking out but make sure you go in there with a predetermined spending limit and negotiate exactly what you want once you've both undressed.
    Yes, from experience services vary. FS girls there for sure but way more expensive. That said, if anyone has experience with Kodi at Xsensual and knows what she offers please pm me.

    I've been wanting to go see her but don't want to be disappointed if she only offers a lap dance or something.

  14. #5578

    You're paying for convenience

    Quote Originally Posted by Magma12  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have any info on what they offer at lingerie shops like XSensual?
    Like someone else mentioned -- AMPs are always cheaper but if you want some variety then the (overpriced) lingerie shops are your only option. Services are girl-dependent. I've had experiences where it was hand-only and others where FS was offered. Worth checking out but make sure you go in there with a predetermined spending limit and negotiate exactly what you want once you've both undressed.

  15. #5577
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Can you remind me the quote? I got one in the past ans also decided it was too high. $$ or $$ or something? Looks fun on paper but not sure if it was worth it.
    5. 5 for hr. Which for that I can visit 2/3 AMPs. Which I think might just do instead.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape