Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 3644
-
04-21-26 06:04 #3524Senior Member

Posts: 2650Camie / Kat
She has been running ads for some time now and I've been tempted to schedule a visit but I couldn't find much information on her. I'm curious if anyone has visited with her recently. I like the fact she has early morning availability.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/206113517#.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/treas...-/348225913273
-
04-21-26 05:59 #3523Senior Member

Posts: 2650
Originally Posted by CubanVerctor
[View Original Post]
She has always intrigued me as well but when I did a search I found 2 not so glowing reviews. I'm curious if she looks anything like these pictures in her recent ad.
Originally Posted by TheArsonist
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 19:37 #3522Regular Member

Posts: 10Don't
Horrible, stay far far away.
Originally Posted by CubanVerctor
[View Original Post]
I left a review in Spanish on Callescort.
-
04-20-26 01:20 #3521Regular Member

Posts: 24Anyone see her?
-
04-19-26 05:57 #3520Senior Member

Posts: 2650Enjoy my friend and yes SHH was one of a kind. She had an insatiable appetite.
Originally Posted by DominicanPete
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 13:33 #3519Senior Member

Posts: 96Thank you, hawkeye. I always weight your opinions heavily on our local women.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
I wish SohotHillary was still in the game. I'll give Cherrie a try and hopefully she can scratch my itch.
-
04-18-26 12:35 #3518Senior Member

Posts: 1942And the Winner is Cherrie
Although I haven't seen the other women, general consensus is that Cherrie Monroe will gives the most bang for your buck! My sessions with her have always been "experiences" of biblical proportions! PSE, GFE to the maximum with MSOG which is extremely rare for this old man! If there's some chemistry, watch out, you might not be able to walk for a week! Haha! Cheers!
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 06:08 #3517Senior Member

Posts: 2650Which One
Originally Posted by DominicanPete
[View Original Post]
I have seen both providers as well and I agree with RD Cherrie is the one I'd visit. Sassy is a nice lady but she didn't do it for me but I'm sure she does haver her following. If she came down on her donation I might consider a return trip but only in an pinch.
Originally Posted by RedDog101
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 20:18 #3516Senior Member

Posts: 160Which one to choose
I have seen both providers and I had a great time with both. If you want an experience that will knock your socks off, I'd probably go with Cherrie.
Originally Posted by DominicanPete
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 16:11 #3515Senior Member

Posts: 96Which one?
Narrowed my next choice down to Cherrie Monroe or Sassylotus.
It sounds like Cherrie is PSE multi pop experience but have yet to see same for Sassy. Which one is going to go as much as I want to go with CIM, COF, multiple rounds?
If you all had to pick between those 2, which is it?
-
04-17-26 10:39 #3514Senior Member

Posts: 31Mature Brittany. Review
Set up an appointment with Brittany, she is a mature silver haired provider, pushing in her 60's great body with nice bolt ons that are nice and firm. Set up the appt via text, she was in the same spot as Kiara. Texted back and forth and arranged for her VIP+FS. I got to the door and she opened and greeted me with a nice hug and kiss and led me to her table to get more comfortable. I stripped down and she stripped down revealing a slender toned body with nice bolt on tits, and if you like European accents, she has one that'll get you going. She is originally from Slovenia. She asked me to get on the table and I went face down and she said she wanted me faced up. Deviating from what I normally do I said okay. Then she started heavily oiling me up with coconut oil, which I wasn't a fan of, but she was getting right to business. Oil straight to the cock and balls and rubbing down my whole body. She was telling me how great my dick looked as she was oiling me up, and as soon as you pay junior a compliment, he stands right up. She goes right to sucking my cock and tells me how much she loves choking on it, this talking is getting me harder. I read is some reviews that she can swallow you whole, but alas this was a myth. I asked her to take me all the way, she said of course and that proceeded to hold my cock like she was choking up on a baseball bat and was taking me half way and was telling me how she was deepthroating my dick. At this point the fantasy was over for me. (I don't believe I have a huge cock, but everyone is their own worst critic) She is talking dirty and sucking my harder and I tell her to slow down because I'm going to pop, I try to push her away but the takes it as motivation to keep working the head, and I start throwing ropes. She says "wow, you really needed that" and cleans me up. She tells me turn flip around, and she proceeds to give me a very oily rub down, I am grabbing her ass and playing with her tits. She finally comes towards the end of the massage and I have about 20 something minutes left, and she starts going aww we have only 20 minutes left, tell you what for next time. At this point I already decided, there wasn't going to be a next time with this lady, so I said, nah I got another round in me, and she said can you get hard again, I sat up, she stood in front of my I pulled down her thong and we both looked down as junior and he was up again. She started rubbing my cock and handed me a raincoat and she climbed on the table and just laid there. This was one of the worst lays I ever paid for, she was hesitant in me sliding in, she wasn't letting me all in until I finally was able to re-position her legs to give me better access, she was moaning load and pushing me not to go in so deep, at this point I just came out of spite and wanted to get the fuck out of there. I came in the bag and hit the showers, she was telling me how much she loved it and that I should come back and she does doubles with another girl that rotates out of there who is more American girl next door. Not sure who that is, she said she would send me pics but she hasn't and I'm not begging for them. She's an attractive mature provider, but based on my initial experience, the mass amounts of coconut oil, the rush to get me nut, and the hesitancy to deliver as promised, I'll have to pass on this one.
-TA83.
-
04-15-26 18:57 #3513Senior Member

Posts: 1942Cherrie Monroe
Great news for Cherrie's fans! Cherrie now has a regular in call in Port St Lucie in a nice home in a quiet neighborhood! Lucky me I was her first visitor and needless to say we broke her place in with a lot of fanfare and piazza! Mostly weekday mornings and afternoons and she will still take her outstanding skills on the road as well and do out calls! IDK, Cherrie is all GFE and PSE and our session was very similar to our recent encounter in Sebastian! What a wonderful woman! Of course my knees were wobbling an hour later when I left! Cherrie told me that she will gladly entertain her regulars at her new place and if you're a Forum Member you have a great chance to see this incredible MILF provider! No drama or drugs with this voluptuous blonde bombshell! Her recent Duos with Jade was just a flash in the pan and not likely to happen again because Jade was more of a "Sugar Daddy girl" rather than a real provider! But who knows you will have to ask her! Cherrie has shown some interest in maybe coming up to Melbourne and doing some Duos with my ATF, Adrienne Kelly (one can only dream!) and will see if that might happen! I'll keep you mongers posted! Cheers! Go see Cherrie because she will rock your world! Cherrie Monroe is tops in my book!
-
04-15-26 11:28 #3512Senior Member

Posts: 255I searched, didn't see any link for Jade
Anyone know how to get a hold of jade? I don't see any ads and cherrie isn't responding. Thanks boys.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 09:15 #3511Senior Member

Posts: 307Skyy
Actually saw her yesterday. She is the girl in the pic's, blond hair now, cute girl nice natural tits. 200 for the 1/2 BBBJ covered full service. Don't know if she kisses or daty I didn't try. She is a dead fish in bed though. Saw all the drug stuff on the night stand but she was with it. She is Vero in one of the motels.
Originally Posted by LV426
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 15:17 #3510Regular Member

Posts: 9No reviews on Skye
Has anyone seen this provider, I was not able to find any reviews and I see the ad frequently. TIA.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/vero-...t/717194629916








Reply With Quote






