Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 821 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 519 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 12314
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12044

    one on the right

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierMove21  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen either of these? Before you ask, the profile attached is here:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/beech...-/265689163633
    Is the one in the left black? Also the one on the right is homely looking, but a nice ass. No I have not seen them just going by the pics.

  2. #12043

    Decent experience with Head Dr

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeSierra  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing The Head Doctor on and off since I've been working down here and thought I'd give credit where it's due. Do you like blowjobs? Do you like incredibly budget friendly blowjobs? Are you ok with getting a budget friendly blowjob in your car? If you answered "yes" to those questions then you'll probably be happy with The Head Doctor. I'm not looking to make her my next ex-wife or anything but she's perfectly acceptable if you have 20 minutes to spare and could go for a quick bbj. Usually if I have an hour or so between appointments I'll hit her up we'll go park someplace nearby for 10-15 minutes or so and I'll drop her off with enough time to go sit down and eat at the Chinese buffet. I've personally yet to have any issues. But YMMV.
    I had a decent experience with the Head Dr when she was doing incall at an apartment. I wish she would go back to incall. I would repeat.

  3. #12042

    Head Doctor

    Been seeing The Head Doctor on and off since I've been working down here and thought I'd give credit where it's due. Do you like blowjobs? Do you like incredibly budget friendly blowjobs? Are you ok with getting a budget friendly blowjob in your car? If you answered "yes" to those questions then you'll probably be happy with The Head Doctor. I'm not looking to make her my next ex-wife or anything but she's perfectly acceptable if you have 20 minutes to spare and could go for a quick bbj. Usually if I have an hour or so between appointments I'll hit her up we'll go park someplace nearby for 10-15 minutes or so and I'll drop her off with enough time to go sit down and eat at the Chinese buffet. I've personally yet to have any issues. But YMMV.

  4. #12041

    Likely Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by OhYeah  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/domandsub

    I contacted her and her replies are nothing more than maybe 2 words, a day later. She posts in Ft Wayne, then ad said she was in Akron. Not sure where she is sometimes. Communication skills are terrible.

    Has anyone had any better luck?
    That ad is likely fake. The WhatsApp number to me is a dead give away. Made to look just real enough to draw clicks and attention, but no one you can actually meet is on the other side.

  5. #12040

    Natasha

    https://tryst.link/escort/domandsub

    I contacted her and her replies are nothing more than maybe 2 words, a day later. She posts in Ft Wayne, then ad said she was in Akron. Not sure where she is sometimes. Communication skills are terrible.

    Has anyone had any better luck?

  6. #12039
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  7. #12038

    Very nice experience

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...b/658863516159

    Had a very nice experience. She is very friendly, patient and gets into her work. Communication is excellent. Please treat her well if you see her. We need more providers like this coming for visits in the area.

    I plan on repeating.

    How.

  8. #12037
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley79  [View Original Post]
    The one on the right is left, first time was bad hotel by industrial area ft Wayne new haven, I bailed because scoping out room was a set up with 4 black dudes.

    2nd attempt was travelers inn new haven and was perfect experience.

    3rd time was that bad hotel again but bi problems other than rushed.

    Never attempted again.

    Now that girl on left is hot and if that's the May girl then I may attempt.
    One on right is Lexi.

  9. #12036
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierMove21  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen either of these? Before you ask, the profile attached is here:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/beech...-/265689163633
    The one on the right is left, first time was bad hotel by industrial area ft Wayne new haven, I bailed because scoping out room was a set up with 4 black dudes.

    2nd attempt was travelers inn new haven and was perfect experience.

    3rd time was that bad hotel again but bi problems other than rushed.

    Never attempted again.

    Now that girl on left is hot and if that's the May girl then I may attempt.

  10. #12035

    Could care less

    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel01  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, LOL this dude has got to be on something, messaged him twice, no response that he comes here rambling about this fake chick.
    What you guys think. I gave her number out to 12 guys and not one of them called her. She's gone now, but I had fun x 3.

  11. #12034
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierMove21  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen either of these? Before you ask, the profile attached is here:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/beech...-/265689163633
    They have been reviewed before. Huge pharma and GPS syndrome; they charge top rates at the worst location and have a black pimp that likes to selectively scam clients. Did me for 60 bucks and no service at all. If you don't get straight robbed, there are so many rules it makes the appointment not even viable anyway.

    Stay away.

    K.

  12. #12033

    Anyone seen either of these?

    Has anyone seen either of these? Before you ask, the profile attached is here:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/beech...-/265689163633
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123_1.jpg‎  

  13. #12032

    Why do my posts need admin approval?

    I have been a member of this board for like 10 years, I have contributed multiple times. Why are my posts on admin approval still?

  14. #12031
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjr0166  [View Original Post]
    Ok, am I the only one wondering how much crack you smoke on a daily basis?
    Yeah, LOL this dude has got to be on something, messaged him twice, no response that he comes here rambling about this fake chick.

  15. #12030

    Utr

    Ok, am I the only one wondering how much crack you smoke on a daily basis?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ackson14  [View Original Post]
    She promised it would never happen again, and I really like her personally and she's a lot of fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape