Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 12150
-
04-17-26 00:42 #11310Senior Member

Posts: 61Airi JB Aka Ai AB888
I booked a 45-minute session with Airi for a quick TOFTT, and man, she did not disappoint. Top notch girl!
Airi is exactly the girl in the pictures. She has a cute face and that sweet smile that gives real girlfriend vibes. She is slim with a nice curvy build with those big natural D-cup tits. Soft and heavy in the best way. She has pale skin, no tattoos, and a round ass that looks even better in person.
She greeted me at the door in a set of sexy lingerie with a big smile, held my hand, and led me inside. We chatted for a minute, then jumped in the shower. She was super attentive, asked about the water temperature, soaped me up nicely, and gave me a slow preview BBBJ while looking up with those eyes. It felt amazing.
Back on the bed, she asked if I wanted to kiss and we went straight into DFK. She is a real pleaser. She licked and sucked my nipples, then went down for a wet, sloppy BBBJ. She was happy to do tits and rim as well and did everything without hesitation. The titfuck was insane. Those huge soft D cups completely wrapped me up while she looked at me. I almost popped right there.
Once the cover was on, she started in CG and rode me nice and deep. We switched to mish with lots of kissing, then doggy where I grabbed that round ass and went hard. She moaned in Japanese and pushed back the whole time. I finished strong in mish while she held me tight.
After she cleaned me up with her mouth, she gave me a light massage and we chatted a bit. She is sweet, patient, and really knows how to make you feel good.
Overall, it was a top-tier session. I highly recommend Airi if you like big natural tits and real GFE. She is only here for a short time, so I am already thinking about a repeat before she leaves.
-
04-16-26 23:21 #11309Senior Member

Posts: 55Kira's pics look familiar to me, I think it is because she could not take hard poundings, as based on her stats, could tell this girl is tiny. I think she may got hurt before so no 2 pops in one hour. But I think not a big problem, 45 mins's rate still reasonable.
Originally Posted by Drunkie15
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 23:19 #11308Senior Member

Posts: 55I think she is hot, age wise 25-27 imo. I saw her ad also on JB's site and named Airi.
Originally Posted by Stroon78
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 23:11 #11307Banned Member

Posts: 8Haru FFC
Haru is a very petite Japanese spinner with an extremely tiny, slim frame. She's cute and young-looking but quite different from the heavily P.S. Ad pics, she looks more natural with minimal makeup in person. Her body is nicely proportioned for her size with small A cups and a cute little ass. She met me at the door with a friendly smile and light hug. Quick shower, then onto the bed. We started with some light kissing before she gave a pretty good BBBJ, no teeth and decent eye contact. Tried 69 for a bit, but she didn't seem to enjoy DATY that much. For the main event we did CFS starting in mish. Her pussy is incredibly small and tight; it stays tight no matter the position. We switched to CG then ACG, which felt amazing given how tiny she is. Doggy was probably my favorite, the grip and view were excellent. She's flexible so I could really move her around in mish. She made some cute natural sounds and overall gave a friendly GFE feeling with no rush. Finished in DS all over her flat little stomach. Cleaned up with wipes afterwards. If you love super petite and very tight J-girls, I'd recommend Haru.
-
04-16-26 13:14 #11306Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 83Mimi ABFY
Behind the door Mimi is a pretty young woman who greeted me with excitement. Her approach was warm like I was a familiar friend she hadn't seen in a while. The photo are little photoshop but you can tell its her from her eyes. She got two very big eyes that are innocent and cute.
Once in the bedroom she kept the lead. Her DFK was nice while she teased junior at the same time. BBBJ was good and she had a few moves I hadn't seen before. One was slipping the cover on during our DFK without me noticing. Next thing I knew she was riding me hard in CG. The surprise move made me hold back from popping too fast. We switched positions several times and during mish with her moans I finished very satisfied. Overall a good session.
-
04-16-26 12:32 #11305Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 46Yea I just saw her last night again. It the same person from AsianButterfly, still very sexy and slutty since the last time I met her at the house. Her service I'm giving 11/10 if possible.
Originally Posted by Loverxtown
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 11:27 #11304Senior Member

Posts: 152Yeah, why is an hour so much more of an increase? Other new AB88 girl Kira is also 1 pop for an hour for 400.
Originally Posted by Stroon78
[View Original Post]
I remember seeing that Ai was a bit older than the pics but has some nice big tits.
-
04-16-26 08:09 #11303Senior Member

Posts: 61Her hourly rate is 450. Rates are getting out of hand. Is she truly a smoke show? Is she really 21?
Originally Posted by JackSlowFuck
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 07:59 #11302Senior Member

Posts: 66He's a shill
He's a shill for one of the Chinese agencies. Take his bullshit with a grain of salt.
Originally Posted by GilBang
[View Original Post]
Also, a really bad shill since he's talking about a girl that was delisted before he even posted.
-
04-15-26 18:35 #11301Senior Member

Posts: 4755Question about this girl Coco AsianButterfly
Coco Asianbutterfly before, she's up in Jersey now.
https://pussydb.com/shared/958c65900...e7678a9141e40f
How was she?
-
04-15-26 18:11 #11300DragonFuGuest
Alina at Asianbuttefly
I decided to see Alina after noticing that many agencies have gone from full rosters to just a couple of girls. Business must not be going well lately. One of my favorites had already headed back to NYC after only a week here, even though she was supposed to stay for two. When I arrived and Alina opened the door, I was happy to see the reviews were accurate. She has a soft, velvet-like face, big bust spilling out of her bra, and a nice juicy ass peeking out of her bikini. I was like a dog staring at a bone. We took a quick shower together. She started with a nice BBBJ, then flipped around for 69 so I could pre-lube her with some DATY. After a few minutes she flipped back over, put the cover on, and I slipped inside her. Damn, she was tight. It took her a few careful thrusts to take my girthy cock. She got on top and ground away while I grabbed her tits. I didn't last long at all. Tight pussy is my weakness, and I cum hard in the cover. She lay on top of me afterward, playing with my chest hair as we rested. She offered a second round, but I was pretty tired. She still tried for a good 15 minutes with a BJ to get me going again, but I just couldn't stay hard enough. She is a real sweetheart and the language barrier was never an issue.
-
04-15-26 15:33 #11299Senior Member

Posts: 55Ai AB888
I saw Ai at AB888 today and had an excellent session.
Ai greeted me right away with soft kisses and let me squeeze her big, soft E-cup tits through her lingerie. She has a cute face with a bit of baby fat and that classic kawaii Japanese girl look. Her body is well proportioned, with huge natural breasts, a slim waist, and a round, juicy ass.
After a quick shower filled with lots of DFK and body worship, we dried off and went back to the bedroom. She asked me to lie down and the real fun began. She licked me all over, including my nipples, balls, and ass, before starting a sloppy BBBJ. She then wrapped those massive tits around my cock for an amazing titfuck while sucking the head at the same time. It felt incredible and I had to stop her before I popped too early.
I put the cover on and entered her in mish. I was rock hard and she was super wet. I pounded her hard and deep, and she took it like a champ. We then switched to doggy, where her ass looked amazing rippling with every thrust. We ended with a strong CIM. She sucked me clean and kept licking gently afterward.
She is sweet, eager, and very skilled. This was definitely one of the better sessions I have had lately. I will repeat soon.
-
04-15-26 13:32 #11298Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 83Forgot to put she is from JoyfulBay but I don't see her on the site anymore. Might see the new J girl today.
Originally Posted by GilBang
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 12:55 #11297Senior Member

Posts: 152Your prayers might have been answered. Seems like we got a light reload on jgirls.
Originally Posted by TheBunk03
[View Original Post]
FFC Haru - https://firefoxclub.com/view/31610 previously https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/baby-haru-j.
AB888 Ai - https://www.angelbaby888.com/ai previously https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/21915.
AB888 Eli - https://www.angelbaby888.com/eli previously https://risingsun8.com/view/30744.
ABFY Mimi - https://www.asianbutterfly.online looks new.
-
04-15-26 12:24 #11296Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 64Eli AB99
Saw Eli last night the photo is pretty accurate. She was wearing the exact same outfit with the white bottom down top. She got a very pretty face and some tattoos around her body. She is little reserve at first but I opened her up later and make her feel comfy. After the proprietary shower, she led me to the room and we started kissing. LFK led to DFK and she started a slow and sensual BBJ that included some Dt and rhythmic HJ. Then she started rubbing it and let to some intense P2P. On went the rubber and she rode me like a champion jockey, then flipped to mish where she took every inch of me. We then switched to doggy and I pounded away till I finished in the bag.
I'm excite to see Ai soon I heard she is very popular in NY.











Reply With Quote




