Thread: Cuddle Sites
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 2740
-
04-19-26 12:04 #2500Senior Member

Posts: 388Sookie availability
She reached out and wanted to confirm that UTR activities are not available and CC legit cuddles are.
-
04-18-26 19:14 #2499Senior Member

Posts: 161Sookie
Had an appointment with her tonight for an hour. She's definitely YMMV but if you hit the right spots you can have a great time with her. PM me if you want the details. She has a great body and definitely someone you can vibe with.
-
04-18-26 02:07 #2498Senior Member

Posts: 143Sookie
Her rate is in her ad. I got an L1 basically.
Originally Posted by LastJag
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 18:29 #2497Senior Member

Posts: 62SoftOrbit
Looks like this Latina hottie is in Orlando for couple of weeks.
Has anyone seen her? Any feedback?
-
04-17-26 09:44 #2496Senior Member

Posts: 195Cuddly Cutiie
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/CuddleyCutiie
Hello gents looking for an UPDATED info on this one as she will be coming to my town next. I read the forum and found some info about her which I appreciate gents. Just looking for someone who had met her recently or so thy can share their experience with her to me. PM is fine as I've also read that guys here have been outing members who shared info. I've been a victim and I understand.
If anyone comes up Virginia Beach way, I'd be happy to help out. Cheers gents.
-
04-16-26 15:43 #2495Senior Member

Posts: 104JayKay Cuddlebug
So I have been going back and forth about whether to write this review or not. But here it goes. I saw Jenna a few weeks ago and had a very nice cuddle with her. She is as beautiful as her pictures. She is a thick woman almost a small BBW. So keep that in mind, but her curves were very nice to cuddle with. She does very good on her precuddle communications and takes things to text as soon as it is scheduled. She is very flirty, so you think that there are extras to be had.
Jenna is a very YMMV cuddler, just like Sheena. She either connects and roaming is allowed or she doesn't and it is strictly platonic. I have spoken with a few other guys who have also seen her and everyone had different levels with her. I don't think anybody had L2 or L3. Mostly it was playing with her and maybe a HJ. For myself it was some UTC roaming but that was it.
If you just want a very nice cuddle and possibly some roaming, then she is a great one to visit.
-
04-16-26 11:55 #2494Senior Member

Posts: 2964Don't hold your breath!
The post you replied to is from nearly a year and a half ago, and from a member that hasn't made a post for over 10 months! If he doesn't answer anytime soon, hopefully someone else has visited with the cuddler in question!
Originally Posted by Ramcious
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 11:37 #2493Regular Member

Posts: 7Sookie
Thinking about seeing Sookie. Does anyone know what her all-in rate is now?
-
04-13-26 23:27 #2492Senior Member

Posts: 67Care to elaborate what "lots of fun" with liana713 means please? Dm is fine.
Originally Posted by Member#6935
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 18:28 #2491Senior Member

Posts: 660Understand
Given the issue with white knights around here spilling beans.
Originally Posted by NotCurved
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 09:09 #2490Regular Member

Posts: 18I guess they are trying to keep JKKB for themselves LOL.
Originally Posted by Navingp
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 10:56 #2489Senior Member

Posts: 76On positive note.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
They are still enjoying the moment don't feel like reporting yet.
-
04-09-26 12:36 #2488Senior Member

Posts: 660Jaykay updates.
Guess no one cares to share if its a plus or minus.
Originally Posted by Joker407
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-26 21:57 #2487Senior Member

Posts: 66Patiently waiting for the jaykay updates.
-
04-07-26 08:09 #2486Senior Member

Posts: 129JayKay
I am also planning on seeing her Wednesday.
Originally Posted by JobsForAngel
[View Original Post]
She's very nice and affectionate in communications.










Reply With Quote






