Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: K-Girls of Columbus

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 82 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 1218
This blog is moderated by INaughtyGuy4U
  1. #768

    Sakura. Daisy

    Finally got to try out Sakura. Texted the number and made an appointment with Emma. When I got there I was escorted into a room and stripped down. Daisy came in and immediately started a dry massage, no small talk whatsoever. Not sure what happened with Emma, but Daisy was crazy hot so I just figured I'd go with it. I also prefer oil with my massage but the massage itself was ok, good amount of teasing.

    On the flip negotiations started and she asked for $300. I said $150, settled on $200. She washed junior and started with a CBJ. Didn't give an option for no condom. She was OK, but not a big fan of CBJ. I'm not sure if I was too big for her or what but it was a very toothy BJ at that and she kept gagging on it. Ended up breaking the condom during the BJ, she washed junior again and put on a new one. Had me wash my hands again before I could touch her. She got on top for CG for a bit before switching to standing missionary but she didn't seem into it at all, just stared at the clock. Kind of killed the mood for me. Ended up laying back down and trying another CBJ to finish, again with no option of no condom and after washing her hands and junior again. After awhile of this, she took the condom off and finished me with her hand. Again, after washing her hands and junior.

    Gave me a stamp card at the end, after 7 visits your next is free. I'm guessing that just counts for the door fee. I didn't stink or anything, I showered right before coming here so not sure what was with all the cleaning and washing. After giving out $250 you would think she could at least have pretended to be into it. Maybe I'll give it another shot with Emma. But if you just care about looks, again Daisy is a solid 9/10 for me. Very sexy girl.

  2. #767

    Agree with Rick

    I agree with Rick on this. Pretty dumb comment as everyone has their own preferences and not because they like 12-year-olds. Personally a big Bush just reminds me of 1970's porn. I prefer a tightly trimmed or completely shaven spot. No one wants to munch into a fur burger or have all that hair around the best part. You can tell a girl it takes pride in her appearance if she maintains herself everywhere. And I can definitely tell you that women even prefer a man who trims things up. Just look at a recent survey at Men's Health. So let's be kind to others and not try to vulgarize other people's comments.

    Quote Originally Posted by BushMaster112  [View Original Post]
    It's the best! (username checks out). I hate it when I get there and there is no grass on the field. I don't want a 12 year old girl. I always ask them now.

  3. #766
    Quote Originally Posted by BushMaster112  [View Original Post]
    It's the best! (username checks out). I hate it when I get there and there is no grass on the field. I don't want a 12 year old girl. I always ask them now.
    Nobody said anything about 12 year olds not a cool comment.

  4. #765
    Quote Originally Posted by DEW1968  [View Original Post]
    Where is my at how much for service and how do I find the number.
    Brother you have 233 posts and almost 3/4 of them are asking the same shit about different places. Read back a page or two. MK=mkasians.com.

  5. #764
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazzz9876  [View Original Post]
    I visited Mi-Mi at MK today. She's a short, curvy, pretty Vietnamese woman, and I'd put her at about 30, but wouldn't swear by it. She was a little cool when we started, but she loosened up during the session. The session itself started with a blue toast and very thorough, business-like shower. Moving to the bedroom she offered a massage to start, to which I agreed. The massage was okay, and she even pulled out a small theragun type thing to use on my legs and lower back. That actually felt pretty nice.

    After the flip she gave a bit of a cat bath, with lots of grinding and groping, and finally applied a goodly amount of edible lube to me before starting a really nice BBBJ with a good deal of licking, sucking, and attention to the boys. When I was getting close I gently moved her head away from me and she asked if I wanted to fuck. I said not yet and indicated I wanted to go down on her. She smiled said "you eat me?" Yes, please.

    What followed was a lovely DATY session. Oh, and I forgot to mention. She has a full Bush. She lay back and closed her eyes, and I'm moderately confident she had an orgasm. She certainly was a lot looser, and less businesslike. We then switched to 69, with her on top. Geometry was a little tricky because she's much shorter than me. I loved it, in any case, and popped in her mouth. She caught it all and didn't stop until I made her. She smiled and giggled and went to spit and rinse.

    She offered a second round for an extra 50 and I really did want to fuck, but sadly, despite her best effort I wasn't up to the challenge in the time I had left. So I thanked her, showered and tipped her 40 anyway. She protested and tried to give it back, or at least take only half, but I insisted. Lovely time, and I may try to see her again before she leaves.
    Where is my at how much for service and how do I find the number.

  6. #763
    Quote Originally Posted by BushMaster112  [View Original Post]
    It's the best! (username checks out). I hate it when I get there and there is no grass on the field. I don't want a 12 year old girl. I always ask them now.
    This guy gets it.

  7. #762
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    What's with these girls and Bush lately?
    It's the best! (username checks out). I hate it when I get there and there is no grass on the field. I don't want a 12 year old girl. I always ask them now.

  8. #761
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazzz9876  [View Original Post]
    I visited Mi-Mi at MK today. She's a short, curvy, pretty Vietnamese woman, and I'd put her at about 30, but wouldn't swear by it. She was a little cool when we started, but she loosened up during the session. The session itself started with a blue toast and very thorough, business-like shower. Moving to the bedroom she offered a massage to start, to which I agreed. The massage was okay, and she even pulled out a small theragun type thing to use on my legs and lower back. That actually felt pretty nice.

    After the flip she gave a bit of a cat bath, with lots of grinding and groping, and finally applied a goodly amount of edible lube to me before starting a really nice BBBJ with a good deal of licking, sucking, and attention to the boys. When I was getting close I gently moved her head away from me and she asked if I wanted to fuck. I said not yet and indicated I wanted to go down on her. She smiled said "you eat me?" Yes, please.

    What followed was a lovely DATY session. Oh, and I forgot to mention. She has a full Bush. She lay back and closed her eyes, and I'm moderately confident she had an orgasm. She certainly was a lot looser, and less businesslike. We then switched to 69, with her on top. Geometry was a little tricky because she's much shorter than me. I loved it, in any case, and popped in her mouth. She caught it all and didn't stop until I made her. She smiled and giggled and went to spit and rinse.

    She offered a second round for an extra 50 and I really did want to fuck, but sadly, despite her best effort I wasn't up to the challenge in the time I had left. So I thanked her, showered and tipped her 40 anyway. She protested and tried to give it back, or at least take only half, but I insisted. Lovely time, and I may try to see her again before she leaves.
    What's with these girls and Bush lately?

  9. #760

    MK Mi-Mi

    I visited Mi-Mi at MK today. She's a short, curvy, pretty Vietnamese woman, and I'd put her at about 30, but wouldn't swear by it. She was a little cool when we started, but she loosened up during the session. The session itself started with a blue toast and very thorough, business-like shower. Moving to the bedroom she offered a massage to start, to which I agreed. The massage was okay, and she even pulled out a small theragun type thing to use on my legs and lower back. That actually felt pretty nice.

    After the flip she gave a bit of a cat bath, with lots of grinding and groping, and finally applied a goodly amount of edible lube to me before starting a really nice BBBJ with a good deal of licking, sucking, and attention to the boys. When I was getting close I gently moved her head away from me and she asked if I wanted to fuck. I said not yet and indicated I wanted to go down on her. She smiled said "you eat me?" Yes, please.

    What followed was a lovely DATY session. Oh, and I forgot to mention. She has a full Bush. She lay back and closed her eyes, and I'm moderately confident she had an orgasm. She certainly was a lot looser, and less businesslike. We then switched to 69, with her on top. Geometry was a little tricky because she's much shorter than me. I loved it, in any case, and popped in her mouth. She caught it all and didn't stop until I made her. She smiled and giggled and went to spit and rinse.

    She offered a second round for an extra 50 and I really did want to fuck, but sadly, despite her best effort I wasn't up to the challenge in the time I had left. So I thanked her, showered and tipped her 40 anyway. She protested and tried to give it back, or at least take only half, but I insisted. Lovely time, and I may try to see her again before she leaves.

  10. #759

    Daisy at Sekura

    Saw Daisey at Sekura today. I showed a few minutes early but waited for about half an hour for her to be ready. She was very cute and similar to pictures, beautiful face and body with some pretty perky tits for a little asian girl. She started with a nice massage and then kissed my back butt and legs for a bit. She aked if I wanted covered I chose BBBJ it was amazing her technique was great. Cover went on and she climbed on top for some CG she rode it hard and I came fast LOL. She cleaned me up and gave me another head massage along with some joint cracking. Paid for an hour ended up only getting about 45 minutes with her which is alright for rush. Would definitely recommend her. The beautiful woman who walked me in was very nice as well as sexy.

  11. #758

    Sakura

    Anyone seen Daisy at Sakura damn hot pics.

  12. #757
    Quote Originally Posted by Tireddodger  [View Original Post]
    I think that was the one time I went to AH. Terrible experience but got to see those ridiculous cannons. Based on the photos doesn't appear to be the same girl but who knows. The AH girl was way older looking.
    Agreed she was even offering a qv qith them it's that tatt above the tit that gives it away for me. Heavy filters.

  13. #756
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    I think Emma was with AH at one point with those massive natural cans.
    I think that was the one time I went to AH. Terrible experience but got to see those ridiculous cannons. Based on the photos doesn't appear to be the same girl but who knows. The AH girl was way older looking.

  14. #755
    Quote Originally Posted by Outtatissues79  [View Original Post]
    Where are the latina places? Thanks!

    Microcenter, which massage place, there's like 4 in the area. LOL.

    I'm a new monger. LOL.
    Obligatory Read the fucking forum (RTFF) comment. Sakura from time to time will get latinas in, lately however its been all asian. There haven't been any mention of other latina agencies that are reliable at least. MC is an AAMP operating out of an apartment near Microcenter. I can't find the ad at the moment but It's been posted throughout the forum.

  15. #754

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by Ineedtostop9  [View Original Post]
    Based on other reviews, the person you met should be Emma. Grace likely would have been booked, so they redirected you to Sakura. It seems Sakura act as Mk's backup.

    Thinking of trying Emma. Did anyone get her in mk or is she only in sakura?
    I think Emma was with AH at one point with those massive natural cans.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape