Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 887 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 13295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12980

    Danielle Exquisite Review

    I had a chance to dream with Miss Danielle Exquisite today. I found her on tryst and posted a link in my last post. After the screening, I did opt to send her a deposit. I normally do not do this, but I felt comfortable in doing so this time. She drove in from out of town to meet me at a pretty nice hotel. First, she's a mature woman.

    I like mature so it worked for me! Dream lasted two hours and was worth every penny. We talked for a bit and caressed each other, and it turns out it was a very GFE oriented dream! DFK and DATY all on the table. After I made her cum from DATY she returned the favor with a very sensual BBBJ with plenty of attention to the boys! She stopped at one point and asked me to forgive her for not moving on for a while because she was really into / enjoying what she was doing to me. On went the cover and she rode me for a bit and then I got on top and pounded the ever loving shit out of her until I couldn't go any longer. She finished me off with a little suck session and cleaned me up. Chatted a bit more and on I went. She's not a young woman by any means and doesn't have a tight little body, but I found her to be a sexy woman and I had a great time! YMMV gents. She's here until tomorrow.

  2. #12979

    Danielle Exquisite

    https://tryst.link/escort/danielle-exquisite

    I have a date with her tomorrow. She said she has been here before so I'm wondering if any of you had the pleasure of a visit with her. I do love mature women so I'm really hoping she's a good time!

  3. #12978

    Hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by NachoV  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any recent experiences with the hotel Asians? Legit? Cost? Any additional precautions? Contact protocol?

    Looking at this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...j/552148092748

    TIA.

    Nacho.
    They're legit, pretty straight forward, never as nice as the photos. Always wishing you brought more roses.

  4. #12977

    It's been a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by NachoV  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any recent experiences with the hotel Asians? Legit? Cost? Any additional precautions? Contact protocol?

    Looking at this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...j/552148092748

    TIA.

    Nacho.
    I haven't visited one of them in a long time. The last one I visited was 8 out of 10, I guess. The women are likely older than you expect.

  5. #12976

    Hotel asians

    Anyone have any recent experiences with the hotel Asians? Legit? Cost? Any additional precautions? Contact protocol?

    Looking at this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...j/552148092748

    TIA.

    Nacho.

  6. #12975

    Curious as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard  [View Original Post]
    Let us know your experience! I'd like to find out too.
    I'm curious also.

  7. #12974

    Spanish

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogman101  [View Original Post]
    Made a visit to the Hispanic group today. Don't waste your time. I saw 2 of them and both are about a 3/10 on looks. Walked out on first and should have on second. Victor was so much better.
    I went about a week ago and the lackluster attitude from the girl. I should have never went. I thought the two her now might be better? I guess that's a no.

  8. #12973

    I wish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogman101  [View Original Post]
    Made a visit to the Hispanic group today. Don't waste your time. I saw 2 of them and both are about a 3/10 on looks. Walked out on first and should have on second. Victor was so much better.
    I wish you posted this earlier. LOL. I went and I don't which one you saw but the one I saw was dark-skinned, dark curly hair about 5'10-5'11. Looks wise I say 4/10. Got job done but not going back. How was Vision? PM if you like.

  9. #12972

    Roper rd

    Made a visit to the Hispanic group today. Don't waste your time. I saw 2 of them and both are about a 3/10 on looks. Walked out on first and should have on second. Victor was so much better.

  10. #12971
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    I can't find any info on Gbaby here. I'm not above TOFTT but only if I must. Any reason I shouldn't see this gal who has been posting for weeks?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...8/313676848207
    Let us know your experience! I'd like to find out too.

  11. #12970

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoYakuza  [View Original Post]
    I tried to hit this one up, but she wanted a $50 deposit, so it was a no for me. I guess YMMV.
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDigler  [View Original Post]
    There are still some good ones out there fellas, and this is one of them. Young, sexy curves, good comms, good location, puts in the effort and overall a cool chic to hang with. Can't wait to repeat.
    I spoke to her about this. She's agreed to chill with the deposits. She's just nervous about new people. I've never had a bad transaction with her. Here's her latest ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/060106160120

  12. #12969

    Response

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    I can't find any info on Gbaby here. I'm not above TOFTT but only if I must. Any reason I shouldn't see this gal who has been posting for weeks?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...8/313676848207
    Check your inbox.

  13. #12968
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Gbaby

    I can't find any info on Gbaby here. I'm not above TOFTT but only if I must. Any reason I shouldn't see this gal who has been posting for weeks?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...8/313676848207

  14. #12967

    Natasha

    My notes: fairly nice person, decent looking face, performance ok, body is not close to the pictures posted. Not fat but pictures are of a tight / firm body and she soft / saggy, must be very old pictures or not even her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/738981019716

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/750660296498

  15. #12966

    Wanted a deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by DocDigler  [View Original Post]
    There are still some good ones out there fellas, and this is one of them. Young, sexy curves, good comms, good location, puts in the effort and overall a cool chic to hang with. Can't wait to repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/726919091432
    I tried to hit this one up, but she wanted a $50 deposit, so it was a no for me. I guess YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape