Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 1039 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26358

    Gfe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Derick171  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/gabriellagavina

    I had a good time with her. She hosts downtown most of the time.
    She looks decent, how was her service? Full GFE? 3 $ for an hour is correct?

  2. #26357

    Any intel?

    Thinking about pulling the trigger. She runs a nice special sometimes.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/205690142

  3. #26356

    Had a good time with her

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    I am visting From Virginia and staying in the Hyatt Mcormmick Place 22 minutes from Midway Airport, Will be here to Sat 18th. I saw the review for Hailey are there any other recommendations Looking for an incall. Not looking for crackheads with problems and attitudes $400 to $600 range.
    https://tryst.link/escort/gabriellagavina

    I had a good time with her. She hosts downtown most of the time.

  4. #26355

    In you city chicago

    I am visting From Virginia and staying in the Hyatt Mcormmick Place 22 minutes from Midway Airport, Will be here to Sat 18th. I saw the review for Hailey are there any other recommendations Looking for an incall. Not looking for crackheads with problems and attitudes $400 to $600 range.

  5. #26354

    KatdMilf

    Any intel on KatdMilf? Her Tryst is inactive.

  6. #26353

    Weird

    No idea why she would charge $6 now that she is independent and she cut the middle man.

    Way better options at lower cost.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says "extra service" with an upcharge over "regular service". What's the extra?

  7. #26352
    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Former ECE girl now independent.

    https://tryst.link/escort/harley-q

    What more can I add to all the positive comments about Harley Quinn? Well first, Harley is not just a person, she is an experience. But those who are looking beyond just a physical encounter will really appreciate being with her. If you know how to treat a woman of her talents, then she will give you more in return.

    My first (but not last) meeting with her was scheduled for an hour (yeah, it went longer) but it just seemed like time stopped. Haley put me at ease from the start with her hospitality and demeanor. But after that, it was a high energy exchange of mutual pleasure as we explored each other's bodies. Our desire for each other flowed naturally and with each release Harley had, I just wanted her more. I finally reached my limit and released all I had (or so I thought). But after some cuddle and chat time with a perfect massage thrown in, we started back up and her oral skills finally drained me completely. Still thinking about her 2 weeks later! Yes, her pictures are real but she wasn't wearing the black body suit.
    Her ad says "extra service" with an upcharge over "regular service". What's the extra?

  8. #26351
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358

    Harley Quinn

    Former ECE girl now independent.

    https://tryst.link/escort/harley-q

    What more can I add to all the positive comments about Harley Quinn? Well first, Harley is not just a person, she is an experience. But those who are looking beyond just a physical encounter will really appreciate being with her. If you know how to treat a woman of her talents, then she will give you more in return.

    My first (but not last) meeting with her was scheduled for an hour (yeah, it went longer) but it just seemed like time stopped. Haley put me at ease from the start with her hospitality and demeanor. But after that, it was a high energy exchange of mutual pleasure as we explored each other's bodies. Our desire for each other flowed naturally and with each release Harley had, I just wanted her more. I finally reached my limit and released all I had (or so I thought). But after some cuddle and chat time with a perfect massage thrown in, we started back up and her oral skills finally drained me completely. Still thinking about her 2 weeks later! Yes, her pictures are real but she wasn't wearing the black body suit.

  9. #26350
    Quote Originally Posted by DivingDeep70  [View Original Post]
    I swear she used that photo in 1998 when I moved here. She got to be 70 by now.
    I've seen her a few times over the years. Would guess she is 70. She isn't expensive and was closeby so I originally took the chance. We had a nice time together so have repeated 4-5 times over the years. She isn't a bathing beauty, but will take a fun bath with you if you want. I may run up and see her because I like the menu (YMMV), but don't book expecting to get a hard on over her when you walk through the door.

  10. #26349

    1998

    Quote Originally Posted by Random36  [View Original Post]
    Hot blonde with nice tits, abs and ass. She is friendly and happy to do some role play if you are into that. Based in Oak Brook, but will travel.

    954-309-6XXX.

    Into the MILF fantasy, then she is worth a visit.
    I swear she used that photo in 1998 when I moved here. She got to be 70 by now.

  11. #26348

    Any intel

    Any one seen these or have any other suggestions? (preferably white and in good shape).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/205426079

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/205402515

  12. #26347
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkmsw  [View Original Post]
    I left a negative review but I didn't see her. Come to think about it, I may not have left a review but a reply to someone else asking about her? Can't remember now.

    She wanted a dick pick and when I decline she sent a series of texts insulting me. Then her "friend" sent a text I think to intimidate me. I found it more childish than threatening to be honest. Maybe she was having an off day? Maybe she took my no the wrong way? I don't know but that was my experience with her and I passed it along.

    B.
    I have consistently received no response from her.

  13. #26346
    Quote Originally Posted by Football58  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her but track down the ad for your guys's consideration.

    https://ladys.one/dundalk-escorts/catherine-287-i644673
    I wouldn't put my toy inside her not even if she would pay me.

    I prefer quality and beauty.

  14. #26345
    Never seen her but track down the ad for your guys's consideration.

    https://ladys.one/dundalk-escorts/catherine-287-i644673

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWat  [View Original Post]
    Desperate people will pound an Egyptian mummy if they have the possibility or if the mummy would allow it.

    Just saying, everyone is free to put inside who they want and pay for it.

    But if I have to pay or even give a gift, she has to be worth it and not just breathe.

  15. #26344
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Gracie

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3313121033

    Anybody see her?

    I seem to remember a negative review.
    I left a negative review but I didn't see her. Come to think about it, I may not have left a review but a reply to someone else asking about her? Can't remember now.

    She wanted a dick pick and when I decline she sent a series of texts insulting me. Then her "friend" sent a text I think to intimidate me. I found it more childish than threatening to be honest. Maybe she was having an off day? Maybe she took my no the wrong way? I don't know but that was my experience with her and I passed it along.

    B.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape