Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 2668 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 569 1069 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 40006
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38986

    Not bad from Chicago Massage LLC

    Walked in and was greeted my Camilia. Place was pretty standard but I've seen worse shit holes LOL. The girl Camilia seemed to be late 20's. She was pretty short in height and had an average build but good natural D tits. I gave her the house fee and we went to the room. I gave her the donation and there wasn't much fuss which was nice. Started with the massage then some nuru and B2B. Flipped and she started stroking and teasing me. Licked my nips then eventually went down to the junior. I made her get on her knees and I was able to dt her a few times. She gobbled it up pretty nicely. Then came the cover and the cow girl. Eventually finished with me pounding her from behind and I busted the nut on her back. Cleaned us up and did some DFK then I headed out.

  2. #38985

    Spas with Caucasians, African Americans, Latinas, or Mixed

    Are there any spas in Chicago or Suburbs that offer my preference? Like a walk in with a choice of 3-4 ladies per shift. Tired of AMPs. Thanks in advance!

  3. #38984

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    I've been informed that Emily of SXL fame is now working full time at West River Spa.
    Is she using the same name?

  4. #38983
    Shill for Chicago 521


    Posts: 34

    50-50 spa Anna

    Went to check out Yuki at 50-50 spa on Irving Park but she was busy. She answered the door in a tight pink dress showing off her tight little spinner body, but she said she was busy and to try the new girl Anna. Glad I stayed. Out came Anna in a tiny little pair of Daisy Dukes. Cute girl. Yuki promised me that she was training her. Spa is the same clean updated place as usual. Rooms comfortable albeit a bit dark, but your eyes adjust. Massage was just like Yuki does. Starts with a firm back massage that morphs into a butt and badlands teasing session combined with about 20 minutes of face down edging. On the flip it's slow and oily with enough edging to make you hold onto the table sides and whimper as she brings you home. Didn't push for more and ITC roaming wasn't an issue. I like the pricing scheme where it's just 1. 6 all in, no messing around with house + the whole tipping game. Fixed rate. In and out. I will repeat. Anna is a great alternative if Yuki isn't available.

  5. #38982

    Inquiring Mind.

    A question for those familiar with Chicagoland opportunities:

    Are there any F3 Massage Parlors that feature slim young (20 yr old +) African American women?

    I really enjoy the slim darker complexion Korean women when they're nude and would love to be with a younger slim African American Woman!

  6. #38981

    Ya Spa arrest / mugshot

    Noticed there was an arrest made on 4/7 at the address, not sure about additional details.

  7. #38980

    Any?

    Any FullService in the southside?

  8. #38979
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    I've been informed that Emily of SXL fame is now working full time at West River Spa.
    Thanks for the update! I've heard some things about Emily.

  9. #38978

    Emily sxl now river west

    Confirming Emily left sxl. Saw her just now at 12 Xxw grand. Same great service- house fee for hour is $10 less at $70!

    SK.

  10. #38977
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    West Wacker Drive

    Hey all,

    Could anyone recommend a good massage parlor or AMP that would give a happy ending or more, near or around W Wacker drive or the loop?

    TIA.

  11. #38976
    Quote Originally Posted by Daezyn  [View Original Post]
    Grand Spa wasn't worth it for me. Kelly and another girl Mia are nice, but it is so overpriced here for what you get. West River Spa is not too far from here, and a much better option IMO.
    I've been informed that Emily of SXL fame is now working full time at West River Spa.

  12. #38975
    So I finally made a trip to 2734 (Western Ave) . The same routine and damage as everyone here has mentioned. I got Cici. Man. This girl got a nice ass body for an Asian girl in her 20's. Started out with a 5-10 massage on my back. Nothing to brag about. She asked why I choose her and I told her a friend recommend me to her. She immediately straddles onto my back with her pantieless body. I can feel her pussy rubbing against my ass and it was kinda moist. She slowly worked her way down to my legs and started teasing the balls and jr. After a 2-3 min of that then she stripped down and started her tits and body all over mine and ran her tits through the butt crack a few times which felt really great! On the Flip. She started BBBJ and I asked her for 69. She hesitated a little then she goes ok. 5 minutes of that she told me to stop and the cover was on. She asked me to fuck her. I gladly accepted her request. Started with mesh, to cowgirl, reverse cowgirl because I wanted to see that ass bounce. It was an awesome view. Then we finished in doggie. Afterwards. She said "you are superman. Long time finish" I looked at the clock and I was 10 minutes over my HH time. DIdn't ask for extra so I just tip her the usual and left. Great Experience. Will Repeat again. But probably to try someone else or another location if someone can recommend something similar. Thanks.

  13. #38974
    Quote Originally Posted by DexterIndy  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations and would return favor if you guys comes to Indy in future. Near airport or rosemond or Naperville area. Someone apartment Asian safe or parlor without hassle.
    Look under the "Norridge" thread for Harmony Spa on Cumberland. 10 minutes from OHare / Rosemont.

  14. #38973
    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan  [View Original Post]
    I believe you need to check your eyesight. 1 hour is 70 dollars not 60 dollars. Also Kelly ask for 150 for HJ. So you probably won't like those numbers.
    Grand Spa wasn't worth it for me. Kelly and another girl Mia are nice, but it is so overpriced here for what you get. West River Spa is not too far from here, and a much better option IMO.

  15. #38972

    Visiting Chicago

    Any recommendations and would return favor if you guys comes to Indy in future. Near airport or rosemond or Naperville area. Someone apartment Asian safe or parlor without hassle.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape