rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 553 1053 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 18208
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17428

    M1 L Pony

    Had a visit with the infamous M1 L since I was in need of a quick relief. She is always a fun size visit. Unfortunately, variety options were limited due to her totm so I mainly had headache relief along with slow mish her melons are nicely pierced which is a nice view, blew in the bag had nice small chat and on my way. Anyone familiar with her can hit her up through her number or be referred by Sarah Maitland or Jerseygirl.

    Vgxz27.

  2. #17427

    Alexis

    Had Alexis over Saturday told her I wanted a full hour with her and she was all for it. Picked her up and she's teasing in the car short ride to my place and fun began. I've seen her and her sister multiple times but I enjoy my time with Alexis more her energy is awesome and she's so fucking cute and funny. Full GFE with me at least YMMV for others but everyone knows how that goes. Started with dato and daty switch to BJ than off to the races with multiple positions. She likes the interlocked reverse CG and while I have her locked in she is extremely ticklish on her feet it's pretty hilarious cause she can't go any where LOL. After multiple other positions she starts deep throating till I blow down her throat. She's a great date and I enjoy my time with her every time.

    Have fun boys.

    Porkchopp.

  3. #17426

    Seleste

    I'll need to get a room one of these days with her but she's always a great car date. Her road head is one of the best and for a small gal, she can take hard FF with the best of them. Once we parked and got comfortable, her looking up at you while she's gobbling away at Jr is a sight to behold!! We started with CG and those perky tits in my face / mouth was like fawking the hot cheerleader back in my high school days.

    Some say she's too skinny but I like spinners, next was DS and she.

    Sure can take a pounding. I tried to hold off erupting but didn't last long in DS.

    Glad she's not close because again, I'd be broke!!

  4. #17425
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158

    Seleste

    Good afternoon fellow Mongers hope all is well.

    Seleste update I am not her gate keeper and I do not know the condition of her cell phone. Please don't PM work with her and figure it out. I do know that she does have a new phone and during transferring of information from old cell phone to new cell phone she told me she lost all her contacts except for the ones she wrote down lucky me. I can for sure confirm that I took her to Metro PCS 2 weeks ago before our date to pay her cell phone (she paid). She went to the new phones pointed at the new I-Phone 16 and said I am getting that I think it's new who knows LOL. I said awesome.

    We went to Motel X to do our date again I don't have to continue reviewing Seleste because I have reviewed her 3 times already and you already know that I know she is a great date. She never lets me down so much I have to really think after the date its just a date. She is by far my favorite my opinion. Treats me like I'm her boyfriend.

    The great think is there are so many girls UTR, Skip the Games, Adult Search and Listcrawler to name a few. Good Luck and good hunting.

  5. #17424
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    If your disappointed

    Quote Originally Posted by TinyT2  [View Original Post]
    The last couple times I saw hear she had a bug, or something and wasn't feeling well.
    There is another woman in Clermont I see. You might want to try. She advertised years ago so for the purists here I'll talk about her in the General forum soon.

  6. #17423

    Debbie

    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    I'll pm you.
    The last couple times I saw hear she had a bug, or something and wasn't feeling well.

  7. #17422
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    Not me

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    So, they made it one half of one day in Jax! Does that say something about the town itself, or the people she wanted to be with, or both? Are you going to go get them or let them figure out how to get back on their own?
    I'll pm you.

  8. #17421

    That didn't last long.

    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    Now both of them want to return. Ugh.
    So, they made it one half of one day in Jax! Does that say something about the town itself, or the people she wanted to be with, or both? Are you going to go get them or let them figure out how to get back on their own?

  9. #17420
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    Run out for more popcorn

    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    Just got a text from Chris the gf. She went to Jax too. Now wants me to go get her!! That won't happen. What a mess.
    Now both of them want to return. Ugh.

  10. #17419
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    Gets worse

    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    Not sure how it will progress. She'll probably try to stay low key for a while. Doesn't hurt to ask her.
    Just got a text from Chris the gf. She went to Jax too. Now wants me to go get her!! That won't happen. What a mess.

  11. #17418
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    She returned to family

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    It just so happens that I have business in Jax this weekend. Do you know if she's seeing dates now that she's there? I go up there 4-5 times per year for my job.
    Not sure how it will progress. She'll probably try to stay low key for a while. Doesn't hurt to ask her.

  12. #17417

    Debbie is in Jax?

    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    She is in Jax. Frankly where she belongs imo. Glad nothing bad.
    It just so happens that I have business in Jax this weekend. Do you know if she's seeing dates now that she's there? I go up there 4-5 times per year for my job.

  13. #17416
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    She's fine

    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    AWOL this morning. Room cleared out That's all I know. So if you had plans with her today, hold tight.
    She is in Jax. Frankly where she belongs imo. Glad nothing bad.

  14. #17415
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    Debbie

    AWOL this morning. Room cleared out That's all I know. So if you had plans with her today, hold tight.

  15. #17414
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    Debbie

    I just had to go see Debbie again this weekend. As before I find her incall to be very safe. As I entered the room, she was already dressed up and ready to go in a new sexy outfit she just got. I was absolutely loving it! LOL, she actually tried multiple outfits for me. I liked the first outfit the most, but it didn't matter. I was already anxoius to start the fun, and so we did with 69 BBBJ. She was great as usual. Went into K9 and popped in less than a minute. She's a real turn on for me! Please contact IWish for Debbie's digits.

    R5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deb58.jpg‎   Deb59.jpg‎   Deb57.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape