Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 2667 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 569 1069 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 40000
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38980

    Any?

    Any FullService in the southside?

  2. #38979
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    I've been informed that Emily of SXL fame is now working full time at West River Spa.
    Thanks for the update! I've heard some things about Emily.

  3. #38978

    Emily sxl now river west

    Confirming Emily left sxl. Saw her just now at 12 Xxw grand. Same great service- house fee for hour is $10 less at $70!

    SK.

  4. #38977
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    West Wacker Drive

    Hey all,

    Could anyone recommend a good massage parlor or AMP that would give a happy ending or more, near or around W Wacker drive or the loop?

    TIA.

  5. #38976
    Quote Originally Posted by Daezyn  [View Original Post]
    Grand Spa wasn't worth it for me. Kelly and another girl Mia are nice, but it is so overpriced here for what you get. West River Spa is not too far from here, and a much better option IMO.
    I've been informed that Emily of SXL fame is now working full time at West River Spa.

  6. #38975
    So I finally made a trip to 2734 (Western Ave) . The same routine and damage as everyone here has mentioned. I got Cici. Man. This girl got a nice ass body for an Asian girl in her 20's. Started out with a 5-10 massage on my back. Nothing to brag about. She asked why I choose her and I told her a friend recommend me to her. She immediately straddles onto my back with her pantieless body. I can feel her pussy rubbing against my ass and it was kinda moist. She slowly worked her way down to my legs and started teasing the balls and jr. After a 2-3 min of that then she stripped down and started her tits and body all over mine and ran her tits through the butt crack a few times which felt really great! On the Flip. She started BBBJ and I asked her for 69. She hesitated a little then she goes ok. 5 minutes of that she told me to stop and the cover was on. She asked me to fuck her. I gladly accepted her request. Started with mesh, to cowgirl, reverse cowgirl because I wanted to see that ass bounce. It was an awesome view. Then we finished in doggie. Afterwards. She said "you are superman. Long time finish" I looked at the clock and I was 10 minutes over my HH time. DIdn't ask for extra so I just tip her the usual and left. Great Experience. Will Repeat again. But probably to try someone else or another location if someone can recommend something similar. Thanks.

  7. #38974
    Quote Originally Posted by DexterIndy  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations and would return favor if you guys comes to Indy in future. Near airport or rosemond or Naperville area. Someone apartment Asian safe or parlor without hassle.
    Look under the "Norridge" thread for Harmony Spa on Cumberland. 10 minutes from OHare / Rosemont.

  8. #38973
    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan  [View Original Post]
    I believe you need to check your eyesight. 1 hour is 70 dollars not 60 dollars. Also Kelly ask for 150 for HJ. So you probably won't like those numbers.
    Grand Spa wasn't worth it for me. Kelly and another girl Mia are nice, but it is so overpriced here for what you get. West River Spa is not too far from here, and a much better option IMO.

  9. #38972

    Visiting Chicago

    Any recommendations and would return favor if you guys comes to Indy in future. Near airport or rosemond or Naperville area. Someone apartment Asian safe or parlor without hassle.

  10. #38971
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyFreddie  [View Original Post]
    In the past many have asked about massage parlors in or around Rogers Park, so I have a few things to share, some old and some new.
    Thanks for this report. Rose is likely in her 50's. The Asian magic works with age misidentification. LOL. I paid 160 but should have negotiated that down to 140 or 120 since I wanted to get right to the action and didn't need a massage. Seems like 160 is the right option for massage and CFS. I posted a review after I saw her so won't repeat that here.

    I have been to Sun Spa but I think my review were for the older name. Searching Pratt should pull the reviews up. They rotate regularly unlike Royal so the providers I saw are moot. I think I paid 120 on both times but that was a while back. Again, no massage and into the action. One woman looked to be in her 20's. The other was likely in her 50's. There was one time I skipped because the cigarette smell was potent just talking with the door cracked. But I regret not seeing her now because she was probably 4 ft 6 or 7. Tiny and in her 40's. Super hot for a body type I haven't experienced at an AMP. Usually that small and they are more spinners. She was more a next door neighbor tiny. But the smoke smell was too much for a married guy.

    I haven't tried Alise's that door situation is brutal since I live too close to that strip. Sun Spa is hidden and as you said, Royal locks the inner door, not the outer door.

  11. #38970

    Anne JW

    Saw Anne, what can I say. Super awesome and same great service. The price is the same 3 bills.

  12. #38969

    Grand spa

    I believe you need to check your eyesight. 1 hour is 70 dollars not 60 dollars. Also Kelly ask for 150 for HJ. So you probably won't like those numbers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston2060  [View Original Post]
    I've been meaning to try grand spa but they want to charge $70 door fee for 30 minutes. That seems a bit steep especially since it sounds like they charge $100 for a topless HJ from what I hear. I heard they have a couple hot ones (Kelly?) but still, $170 all day for topless HJ, yikes.

    Anyone have any names or better experiences at grand spa? Maybe I've got something wrong here. There was a shorter cute girl that answered last time I knocked but opted out once I saw the door fee.

  13. #38968

    Daisy at Lunar Body Works

    Came to check out this months talent. Girl that greeted me was Daisy. She was this hot late 20's Asian girl. Very petite in build and short in height. Had natural Ds that looked too big for her LOL. I gave her the house fee and donation and she gave me some DFK. We started with the massage after I got undressed. The session was pretty nice but her sucking skills with her dsl was the best. Started with some HJ before moving to BBBJ at the side of the table. She got her titties out to give me some extra motivation. Kept going till I busted a nut on her chest. Cleaned us up and we talked a bit. Gave me a kiss before I started heading out.

  14. #38967

    Grand Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiguyxxx  [View Original Post]
    I gave up on Sunkiss years ago thinking it was just legit or DIY. If things have improved I'm up for trying it again now that Princes Thai is no more. I like Grand but I can't take the upselling. Just want a good massage with a HE.
    I've been meaning to try grand spa but they want to charge $70 door fee for 30 minutes. That seems a bit steep especially since it sounds like they charge $100 for a topless HJ from what I hear. I heard they have a couple hot ones (Kelly?) but still, $170 all day for topless HJ, yikes.

    Anyone have any names or better experiences at grand spa? Maybe I've got something wrong here. There was a shorter cute girl that answered last time I knocked but opted out once I saw the door fee.

  15. #38966

    Sunkiss

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston2060  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like nobody has cracked the code or had history with Connie at Sunkiss. This is devastating news 😵.
    I gave up on Sunkiss years ago thinking it was just legit or DIY. If things have improved I'm up for trying it again now that Princes Thai is no more. I like Grand but I can't take the upselling. Just want a good massage with a HE.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape