Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: K-Girls of Columbus

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 80 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 1195
This blog is moderated by INaughtyGuy4U
  1. #760

    MK Mi-Mi

    I visited Mi-Mi at MK today. She's a short, curvy, pretty Vietnamese woman, and I'd put her at about 30, but wouldn't swear by it. She was a little cool when we started, but she loosened up during the session. The session itself started with a blue toast and very thorough, business-like shower. Moving to the bedroom she offered a massage to start, to which I agreed. The massage was okay, and she even pulled out a small theragun type thing to use on my legs and lower back. That actually felt pretty nice.

    After the flip she gave a bit of a cat bath, with lots of grinding and groping, and finally applied a goodly amount of edible lube to me before starting a really nice BBBJ with a good deal of licking, sucking, and attention to the boys. When I was getting close I gently moved her head away from me and she asked if I wanted to fuck. I said not yet and indicated I wanted to go down on her. She smiled said "you eat me?" Yes, please.

    What followed was a lovely DATY session. Oh, and I forgot to mention. She has a full Bush. She lay back and closed her eyes, and I'm moderately confident she had an orgasm. She certainly was a lot looser, and less businesslike. We then switched to 69, with her on top. Geometry was a little tricky because she's much shorter than me. I loved it, in any case, and popped in her mouth. She caught it all and didn't stop until I made her. She smiled and giggled and went to spit and rinse.

    She offered a second round for an extra 50 and I really did want to fuck, but sadly, despite her best effort I wasn't up to the challenge in the time I had left. So I thanked her, showered and tipped her 40 anyway. She protested and tried to give it back, or at least take only half, but I insisted. Lovely time, and I may try to see her again before she leaves.

  2. #759

    Daisy at Sekura

    Saw Daisey at Sekura today. I showed a few minutes early but waited for about half an hour for her to be ready. She was very cute and similar to pictures, beautiful face and body with some pretty perky tits for a little asian girl. She started with a nice massage and then kissed my back butt and legs for a bit. She aked if I wanted covered I chose BBBJ it was amazing her technique was great. Cover went on and she climbed on top for some CG she rode it hard and I came fast LOL. She cleaned me up and gave me another head massage along with some joint cracking. Paid for an hour ended up only getting about 45 minutes with her which is alright for rush. Would definitely recommend her. The beautiful woman who walked me in was very nice as well as sexy.

  3. #758

    Sakura

    Anyone seen Daisy at Sakura damn hot pics.

  4. #757
    Quote Originally Posted by Tireddodger  [View Original Post]
    I think that was the one time I went to AH. Terrible experience but got to see those ridiculous cannons. Based on the photos doesn't appear to be the same girl but who knows. The AH girl was way older looking.
    Agreed she was even offering a qv qith them it's that tatt above the tit that gives it away for me. Heavy filters.

  5. #756
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    I think Emma was with AH at one point with those massive natural cans.
    I think that was the one time I went to AH. Terrible experience but got to see those ridiculous cannons. Based on the photos doesn't appear to be the same girl but who knows. The AH girl was way older looking.

  6. #755
    Quote Originally Posted by Outtatissues79  [View Original Post]
    Where are the latina places? Thanks!

    Microcenter, which massage place, there's like 4 in the area. LOL.

    I'm a new monger. LOL.
    Obligatory Read the fucking forum (RTFF) comment. Sakura from time to time will get latinas in, lately however its been all asian. There haven't been any mention of other latina agencies that are reliable at least. MC is an AAMP operating out of an apartment near Microcenter. I can't find the ad at the moment but It's been posted throughout the forum.

  7. #754

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by Ineedtostop9  [View Original Post]
    Based on other reviews, the person you met should be Emma. Grace likely would have been booked, so they redirected you to Sakura. It seems Sakura act as Mk's backup.

    Thinking of trying Emma. Did anyone get her in mk or is she only in sakura?
    I think Emma was with AH at one point with those massive natural cans.

  8. #753
    Quote Originally Posted by BobRossX  [View Original Post]
    The asian and latina places offer quality talent at fair rates, but it's almost never worth going over a QV with most of them.
    Where are the latina places? Thanks!

    Microcenter, which massage place, there's like 4 in the area. LOL.

    I'm a new monger. LOL.

  9. #752

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by Ado1819  [View Original Post]
    Was going to say the same. His description is very different than whom I saw. I'm wondering I saw someone else. They did lead me to Sakura instead of the apartment on that day.
    Based on other reviews, the person you met should be Emma. Grace likely would have been booked, so they redirected you to Sakura. It seems Sakura act as Mk's backup.

    Thinking of trying Emma. Did anyone get her in mk or is she only in sakura?

  10. #751
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonabl8  [View Original Post]
    At Ineedtostop9, what time of day was your visit?

    Also interesting how at Ineedtostop9 indicated that Grace is sporting "Small tits with large eraser nips" whereas at Ado1819 reports "Huge rack with petite body". Such a discrepancy leads me to wonder if there are two (2) Grace's. Their ad photo aligns with at Ado1819 however her posted measurements (34 B) would support at Ineedtostop9 review. It's a mystery.
    Was going to say the same. His description is very different than whom I saw. I'm wondering I saw someone else. They did lead me to Sakura instead of the apartment on that day.

  11. #750

    MK and Sakura

    I saw MK grace with the erasers and I wouldn't recommend. Not the best attitude but she is good looking.

    I would recommend Sakura Emma, good time.

    Sakura Ada was Also a good time.

    I wish Cara would get some younger talent in it. They used to feed from cinci but I'm not sure about anymore. It's been old ladies the last several months.

  12. #749

    Lisa. Asiamor

    Comms were great with the handler but finding the exact spot is a pain in the ass. Allocate enough time to drive around and find the back door to the apartment on the ground floor.

    Easy in and out but it stands out as that door is not the regular front door and can be seen from the road.

    Lisa is Chinese, man made Cs that are pretty well done. As mentioned before, she is great but don't expect more than an apartment girl would.

    I booked the 1 hour "VIP" for three bills. A second pop is available for an upsell.

    She jumped in the shower with me, cleaned me up good and gave a nice BBBJ before drying and giving me an introductory massage. More nice sloppy BBBJ before I had her pinned down and DATY to completion. Got a condom and she was a trooper through a few positions. She doesn't fake moan, which is appreciated, that crap really drives me nuts.

    After the deed was done, she cleaned me up nicely and we talked while she massaged me. At the 50 minute mark I got dressed an headed out.

  13. #748

    No surprise if two different girls are used under the name Grace.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonabl8  [View Original Post]
    At Ineedtostop9, what time of day was your visit?

    Also interesting how at Ineedtostop9 indicated that Grace is sporting "Small tits with large eraser nips" whereas at Ado1819 reports "Huge rack with petite body". Such a discrepancy leads me to wonder if there are two (2) Grace's. Their ad photo aligns with at Ado1819 however her posted measurements (34 B) would support at Ineedtostop9 review. It's a mystery.
    Last Sunday around 8 pm.

    Ad photos are just illustrations. Agencies never post or share their real photos. We might get someone who looks similar. So they can easily bring someone else with the same name.

    Definitely a hit or miss. Same with Sakura and Asiamor.

    And I never had an Asian girl with huge rack in Cbs.

  14. #747

    Micro Center

    Has anyone seen the current Micro Center girl?

  15. #746

    Clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by Ineedtostop9  [View Original Post]
    Setup was easy as usual, quick response. Booked Grace for VIP. I can't relate to the photos, but she was extremely cute and welcomed with a beautiful smile. Thin body, not skinny. Felt like she was 30 to 35. Small tits with large eraser nips, Nice tummy, little pussy, and typical cute Asian ass. Smelled good. Right from the beginning she was busy texting. She can understand English. I made sure of what she offers before handing over the donation.
    At Ineedtostop9, what time of day was your visit?

    Also interesting how at Ineedtostop9 indicated that Grace is sporting "Small tits with large eraser nips" whereas at Ado1819 reports "Huge rack with petite body". Such a discrepancy leads me to wonder if there are two (2) Grace's. Their ad photo aligns with at Ado1819 however her posted measurements (34 B) would support at Ineedtostop9 review. It's a mystery.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape