Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 18219
-
04-14-26 16:44 #17424Senior Member

Posts: 150If your disappointed
There is another woman in Clermont I see. You might want to try. She advertised years ago so for the purists here I'll talk about her in the General forum soon.
Originally Posted by TinyT2
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 15:00 #17423Senior Member

Posts: 30Debbie
The last couple times I saw hear she had a bug, or something and wasn't feeling well.
Originally Posted by IWish
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 14:30 #17422Senior Member

Posts: 150Not me
I'll pm you.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 14:27 #17421Senior Member

Posts: 2061That didn't last long.
So, they made it one half of one day in Jax! Does that say something about the town itself, or the people she wanted to be with, or both? Are you going to go get them or let them figure out how to get back on their own?
Originally Posted by IWish
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 13:26 #17420Senior Member

Posts: 150Run out for more popcorn
Now both of them want to return. Ugh.
Originally Posted by IWish
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 12:49 #17419Senior Member

Posts: 150Gets worse
Just got a text from Chris the gf. She went to Jax too. Now wants me to go get her!! That won't happen. What a mess.
Originally Posted by IWish
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 12:37 #17418Senior Member

Posts: 150She returned to family
Not sure how it will progress. She'll probably try to stay low key for a while. Doesn't hurt to ask her.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 12:14 #17417Senior Member

Posts: 2061Debbie is in Jax?
It just so happens that I have business in Jax this weekend. Do you know if she's seeing dates now that she's there? I go up there 4-5 times per year for my job.
Originally Posted by IWish
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 11:10 #17416Senior Member

Posts: 150She's fine
She is in Jax. Frankly where she belongs imo. Glad nothing bad.
Originally Posted by IWish
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 07:57 #17415Senior Member

Posts: 150Debbie
AWOL this morning. Room cleared out That's all I know. So if you had plans with her today, hold tight.
-
04-12-26 22:26 #17414Senior Member

Posts: 489Debbie
I just had to go see Debbie again this weekend. As before I find her incall to be very safe. As I entered the room, she was already dressed up and ready to go in a new sexy outfit she just got. I was absolutely loving it! LOL, she actually tried multiple outfits for me. I liked the first outfit the most, but it didn't matter. I was already anxoius to start the fun, and so we did with 69 BBBJ. She was great as usual. Went into K9 and popped in less than a minute. She's a real turn on for me! Please contact IWish for Debbie's digits.
R5.
-
04-12-26 19:17 #17413Senior Member

Posts: 158Seleste
Ok fellow mongers I am going to give you an honest opinion with Seleste. We had a date on Saturday multiple pops 3 hr date. Everything was negotiated with her in advance not during the date. She is amazing as usual but again as you can see YMMV.
Her oral skills A+ total GFE and she fucked me like I was her BF of 2 yrs. She is always good to me but I have to say for you to have the best experience don't wait till she's there to ask for extras that does not go over well with her because he likes to know up front what she is getting into. Word of advice be open an honest up front before meeting her. Again I have seen her more than 10 times and I always ask what she is up for because she may not be up for it at that moment. It's not Rocket science she is not your GF she not mine I pay for a service that she delivers and we have good communication and a great time.
Again this is my opinion and you may feel different in this forum but I can tell you I only know one girl that has been reviewed on this forum that will let you BBCIMP for less than $200 and it isn't Seleste or any girl that I know of or been with. I'm just amazed reading the review she tried to make it up for her mistake and let you go bare inside her. Most girls with chalk it up and say oh well and move on not even try to make it up to you which she did not my words your yours. Just my opinion.
You all can make up your minds yourself and have your opinions but I will continue seeing her as long as she will see me. I am not her white night, I don't want to marry her just want to give some insight.
-
04-12-26 17:02 #17412Senior Member

Posts: 119Always be mindful with what you are telling these girls
You are right and that is exactly what happened. I did count myself lucky as it could have gone very much south. I f*cked up in several areas. I was never in this situation ever so lesson learned.
Mike.
Originally Posted by WaterMan561
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-26 16:42 #17411Senior Member

Posts: 376STI and ED
Always reading about both on this and most Sex related forums.
STI: new Info (couple of years old in some parts of the World) Get doxyPEP Online Google it.
ED: When you're tired of all the Pills, shots and Mental BS, read up on Penal Implant. I did. Now 72 yo. For the last 7 years (yes, covered by Medicare) . Juinor stays up until the lady Taps out. Multiples are no issue. Yes, it is an invasive procedure. But. You will now be bionic. Franktalk.org Info on all things Male Sex.
Now. Back to the Puss.
HL54.
-
04-12-26 16:30 #17410Senior Member

Posts: 91Always be mindful with what you are telling these girls
Obviously you did not feel that you received value for your hard earned money. It has happened to all of us at one time or another.
The only constructive criticism that I might offer is that you repeatedly told her that you were never going to see her again. With this mindset she probably figured that she had nothing to lose by trying to exhort every last penny out of you without any additional effort on her part. Under the circumstances, if she was in your hotel room, count yourself lucky that she didn't take anything else.
Even if I know that I will never see a lady again I always try and keep the situation positive unless there isn't any other option available. That way I try and set myself up for success in ending the situation without making it exponentially worse.
Thank you for providing an honest review.
Originally Posted by MikeFly
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





