The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 471 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 7051
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6631
    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    Does Bella rim?
    My experience was no, though someone else said Selena doesn't DFK or rim yet when I saw her prior she did (Vivi clone) so I'm getting the impression it's a YMMV thing with these girls or a mood thing or if they like you. Having seen all 4 now (just once) I'd rank in terms of service Vivi, Selena, Bella, Miki.

    Honestly go see Ruby if Vivi isn't there. Same cost but a guaranteed PSE and looks just as good. Only issue with Ruby is the massage is pretty non-existent. Just straight to the fucking.

  2. #6630
    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    Selena.

    Bella.

    Kiki.

    Those 3. There is one report that Kiki will do a CBJ which is not the standard of care. The first 2 have good reviews.
    Does Bella rim?

  3. #6629
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Sdguyx11  [View Original Post]
    Just stopped in and was told Vivi is in Orlando (after calling ahead to confirm she's available). Only one other girl came out from the back, she was skinny and on the phone, I barely got a decent look but decided against it. Is there another new lineup this week?
    Selena.

    Bella.

    Kiki.

    Those 3. There is one report that Kiki will do a CBJ which is not the standard of care. The first 2 have good reviews.

  4. #6628
    Quote Originally Posted by Sdguyx11  [View Original Post]
    Just stopped in and they said Vivi had left for Orlando (after I called ahead and they told me she was available). One skinny girl on the phone popped out briefly, I decided against it. Anyone know the new lineup and have any recommendations?
    Try Bella.

    She is great.

  5. #6627
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog721  [View Original Post]
    Saw Selena yesterday. She's a younger, smaller Vivi clone. Service style is almost identical though Selena seemed a little more lighter. The massage steps and play steps were identical.
    Selena no rimming or kissing.

  6. #6626

    Biyun

    I have typically stuck with the Japanese providers at mimi10086.com but decided to give Biyun a try. She is probably one of the tallest I have ever met, probably 5'6. If you like skinny she is a great choice with beautiful b's.

    Started off with the typical start in the shower. Once back in the room she started with a very brief back massage. Not a full blown AMP experience but I definitely got the feeling she has spent time in that kind set up.

    Very receptive and ready to please and will wrap you up and pull you in with her long legs when you get her going. The booker definitely made a good recommendation based off of preferences requested.

  7. #6625

    Relaxing

    Just stopped in and was told Vivi is in Orlando (after calling ahead to confirm she's available). Only one other girl came out from the back, she was skinny and on the phone, I barely got a decent look but decided against it. Is there another new lineup this week?

  8. #6624

    Relaxing

    Just stopped in and they said Vivi had left for Orlando (after I called ahead and they told me she was available). One skinny girl on the phone popped out briefly, I decided against it. Anyone know the new lineup and have any recommendations?

  9. #6623
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshrus  [View Original Post]
    Is 1. 5 tip undercutting standard pricing, in addition to the published rate? 2. 0? In Ft Walton Beach Classy Spa is my go to, and I tip 2.
    1.5 is below market.

  10. #6622
    Quote Originally Posted by MwWanderer1  [View Original Post]
    I saw Selena this last week nice body. I could not get past her BAD bolt ons. With a top on she is hott the top comes off and those boobs are just not pretty.
    She IS hot with the top on, I didn't think the bolt-ons were bad, and I don't generally like hard fake boobs. But great nips!

  11. #6621

    Tipping

    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    Really you can't go wrong. All 3 are low friction. As long as your not undercutting standard prices you really won't have any issue. What to expect at all 3? A great time. Really that's it.
    Is 1. 5 tip undercutting standard pricing, in addition to the published rate? 2. 0? In Ft Walton Beach Classy Spa is my go to, and I tip 2.

  12. #6620
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshrus  [View Original Post]
    Will be in FTL for a few days and would like to visit Relaxing based on posts here. What's the address? How much tip for full treatment? $$? TIA.
    Florida is a mess of incorporated cities, Census Designated Places (CDPs), and unincorporated communities. The city in this case is Oakland Park.

  13. #6619
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMars  [View Original Post]
    You provide tons of helpful info but I was wondering if its cool to ask you about more details when it comes to Yume and Mimi spa? I would dm you but your inbox is. Never tried a concept like Mimi spa so I don't know what to expect. Is verification tough to get into? I stay really close to the Hard Rock so the location is very ideal. Very torn from trying out Mimi spa or just keep going to 168/ Relaxing spa. The constant fake pics hesitate me from trying but the reviews feel legit and if they're close to the pics, then I'm willing to try. What can I expect from Yume if I decide to go? My DMs are open if need be.
    Really you can't go wrong. All 3 are low friction. As long as your not undercutting standard prices you really won't have any issue. What to expect at all 3? A great time. Really that's it.

  14. #6618
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog721  [View Original Post]
    Saw Selena yesterday. She's a younger, smaller Vivi clone. Service style is almost identical though Selena seemed a little more lighter. The massage steps and play steps were identical.
    I saw Selena this last week nice body. I could not get past her BAD bolt ons. With a top on she is hott the top comes off and those boobs are just not pretty.

  15. #6617

    See below

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshrus  [View Original Post]
    Will be in FTL for a few days and would like to visit Relaxing based on posts here. What's the address? How much tip for full treatment? $$? TIA.
    See the post below.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape