Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 821 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 12315
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12030

    Utr

    Ok, am I the only one wondering how much crack you smoke on a daily basis?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ackson14  [View Original Post]
    She promised it would never happen again, and I really like her personally and she's a lot of fun.

  2. #12029

    Promised it will never happen again

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjr0166  [View Original Post]
    Why are you still discussing this UTR when you said you no longer recommend them and you don't provide the contact info for them?!
    She promised it would never happen again, and I really like her personally and she's a lot of fun.

  3. #12028

    Utr

    Why are you still discussing this UTR when you said you no longer recommend them and you don't provide the contact info for them?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ackson14  [View Original Post]
    Pictures. Of utr.

  4. #12027
    Quote Originally Posted by Ackson14  [View Original Post]
    Pictures. Of utr.
    Sent a few messages to you all I got was rent is due Thursday?

  5. #12026

    Utr

    Pictures. Of utr.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20260414_215259.jpg‎  

  6. #12025

    She promises it will never happen again

    Quote Originally Posted by Ackson14  [View Original Post]
    I deleted all the messages that I sent her contact to, so I'm putting it on the board.

    I gave her info to several guys. She said no one contacted her, so there's that. She's great, I going to miss her. But she cannot do outcall, at the end of the deed today. Someone came home and it was very uncomfortable.
    She really needs some money tomorrow (Wednesday) PM me before morning it you can do tomorrow and I'll give you her info.

  7. #12024

    No longer recommending my UTR

    I deleted all the messages that I sent her contact to, so I'm putting it on the board.

    I gave her info to several guys. She said no one contacted her, so there's that. She's great, I going to miss her. But she cannot do outcall, at the end of the deed today. Someone came home and it was very uncomfortable.

  8. #12023

    Got it.

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyDog  [View Original Post]
    It is a studio video. He said if you like that body type you'll like her.
    Didn't see that. My apologies. I thought it was the girl in the video. My bad!

  9. #12022

    Home cleaning

    Had catlady come by to clean my hotel room. She did a great job with her mouth before I helped her clean up. She said her knees were shot and just laid there till I finished. Off she went, seems legit if she's your thing LOL.

  10. #12021
    Quote Originally Posted by Ackson14  [View Original Post]
    You didn't even send a message asking about her, So even if you do now I'm probably not going to give you the info anyway.
    He didn't have to send a message. You not knowing how to read tells me this is my least favorite Uncle at the reunion to talk to.

  11. #12020

    CeeCee on seeking is a decent spinner

    I met her a couple of times. Great body but she wasn't my cup of tea.

  12. #12019
    Quote Originally Posted by Ackson14  [View Original Post]
    You didn't even send a message asking about her, So even if you do now I'm probably not going to give you the info anyway.
    Well I believe you LOL, hopefully you see my msg.

  13. #12018

    No message

    Quote Originally Posted by Jong03  [View Original Post]
    All of your posts no signs of seeing anyone. Just comments and opinions. How do we know this is real? This looks like a professional video from a studio.
    You didn't even send a message asking about her, So even if you do now I'm probably not going to give you the info anyway.

  14. #12017

    UTR Spinner?

    I hope that this possibility of an "Under the Radar" spinner is true! Maybe we would be fortunate enough to find a replacement for the white Madison! That would be a welcome relief to the Fort Wayne area! Sign me up, I'm all in!

    Be safe,

    Lauda.

  15. #12016

    It is

    Quote Originally Posted by Jong03  [View Original Post]
    All of your posts no signs of seeing anyone. Just comments and opinions. How do we know this is real? This looks like a professional video from a studio.
    It is a studio video. He said if you like that body type you'll like her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape