Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 25035
-
04-24-26 23:49 #24240Senior Member

Posts: 467Re
Check here https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sea...archid=7598309.
Originally Posted by FairwayPar4
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 11:47 #24239Senior Member

Posts: 76Possible Rip Off
I don't have direct experience but the add says duos may be available with Piff Royale and I did see a rip off report on either the Groton forum or Eastern CT forum about Piff. I was curious and decided not to chance it due to the Piff issue since they are probably staying together. If you do TOFT please let us know how it went. Thanks.
Originally Posted by FairwayPar4
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 10:16 #24238Senior Member

Posts: 86Throat therapist
Anyone have info about this loveley as far of service etc. Can't find any info. Curious!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/groton-ct/female-escorts/throat-therapist-thursdaysuck-/878661505642Last edited by FairwayPar4; 04-24-26 at 10:17. Reason: missing link
-
04-22-26 19:02 #24237Senior Member

Posts: 28Has two places. If she wants you to go to Pawtucket stay away. That place was disgusting and a doorway was only blocked by a curtain and someone came in during our session. Everything is covered. She seemed nice enough, but I'd probably not repeat.
Originally Posted by Se4269
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 15:57 #24236Senior Member

Posts: 390New provider ad?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...t/304606804641
Has anyone seen this one looks TGTBT.
Pm or post thanks you.
-
04-20-26 20:41 #24235Senior Member

Posts: 86Cerified
Has anyone seen this good looking gem or know what's the services like. I'm interested but like to see more about her!! Any ifnfo!!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...-/708060502431
-
04-20-26 09:51 #24234Senior Member

Posts: 574New to Providence
Hey everyone, I just moved here from Boston, where I've been very busy for a long time (see post history). Looking forward to trying something new and letting you all know how it goes.
-
04-19-26 14:53 #24233Regular Member

Posts: 9Power meets pleasure
Anyone have intel on this one? I see them post a lot but no name and I am not able to find anything here.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...m/873209361550
-
04-15-26 20:56 #24232Senior Member

Posts: 111Taylor / Delaney Rayne
Pretty sure that is Taylor. Saw her a few times. Used to have a crazy hot body with a decent face but last time she just looked bad. Think she was homeless for a little while. Last time she was Nodding off and falling asleep. 2 for a hh visit. Bbj, covered FS and no cim. Always complaining about something. If she has cleaned back up not the worst provider. Does have some criminal stuff on her record but never got the vibe she would rob or set you up.
Originally Posted by ILuvToMunch69
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 08:34 #24231Senior Member

Posts: 109Anyone partake in this one yet
-
04-14-26 17:01 #24230Senior Member

Posts: 68Natasha
Thanks for this report. I have tried reaching out to her to set something up a few times and she never responded. After reading that I'm very glad she didn't! I’m seem like a very sketchy situation. I'll definitely going to stay far away from this one.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 20:58 #24229Senior Member

Posts: 1734Little beaker
The little beaker the girl had was a crack bong.
-
04-13-26 18:35 #24228Senior Member

Posts: 778No sign of dogs. Honestly I'd rather see Alicia.
Originally Posted by MrRicFlair
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 17:06 #24227Senior Member

Posts: 160Did she have the dogs in the room & was the room a gross mess?
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
I went to see her a month or so back at her last spot in Warwick. Kinda same issues. She had a couple of scraggly looking bf's hanging around, they were outside smoking & nice enough to hold the door for me, so that was nice LOL.
She looks like pics, but very weathered, she did have that look that looked like she'd take a nice face fuck. I walked into the room & was hit with the strongest odor of dog shit, piss & cigar smoke -that I literally had to walk in then right the fuck back out. I told her I forgot my wallet- she didn't seem shocked I walked in & walked out. I'd say room was way nastier than Alicia's spot in Coventry (also don't see her because of the nasty living conditions). Anyway, if room was clean, I'd make the trip to 146 to see her. The little scrub bf's are tiny & looked harmless.
-
04-13-26 15:57 #24226Senior Member

Posts: 778Natasha- Won't repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...-/329606949502
I've been seeing her ads for a while plus I saw a couple of reviews that were positive with one that was meh. So I decided to give her a shot one morning. She said 100/160/300 and that she was on the hilltop. (Better than the Alpine I guess.) I knew BBFS was most likely not available but I toftt anyway.
As I pulled into the parking lot she messaged me "Do you happen to have protection? If not it's fine I just have to grab them another room. " I said I wasn't interested in sex. As I'm waiting I see a door open up and two women. A taller in a pink T-shirt and a shorter one in a gray T-shirt, neither who look like the ad picture. The meh review said the pics were flattering and that she didn't come across as feminine. I thought it could be the shorter one. As they came out the door next to them opened and a guy stepped out. They talked for just a bit then he hugged the shorter one and they went back inside respectively. A second later she messages "Oh ok that's fine my girl is just ab to leave but it's 115 she'll be right out sorry we didn't keep track of time. I wasn't sure if 115 was a discounted amount and I wasn't going to take that chance and still gave her the 160.
Another second later a third door opened and a scraggly guy poked his head out. I could see another person inside, possibly female but I wasn't sure. He looked left and right then shut the door. A few seconds later the taller woman comes out and goes into the third room carrying what looked like a small glass beaker. I considered bolting but I thought it might be a bad idea to leave with that many people involved. I got the go ahead and decided with the positive reviews to take my chances.
I went inside and she was nice enough, no attitude, no tweaking or twitching. When she undressed I could see by the tattoos it was indeed her, just 15 years and 20 pounds later. I also saw some small scars on her arms and boob. She came up to me and gave a decent lfk with some mutual groping. She said something but her voice was so low and quiet I couldn't hear. We got on the bed and she started a BBBJ for a few minutes and said "What do you want to do?" I replied what she was doing was fine. I will say she gives a good bbbjcimws.
Too bad. Even if she did offer BBFS right then and there I would have said no. Too many people. It looks like she (and / or they) bounce between there and Coventry. Compared to her M Diva looks good.











Reply With Quote





