Thread: K-Girls of Columbus
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 1198
-
04-15-26 13:18 #763Senior Member

Posts: 34This guy gets it.
Originally Posted by BushMaster112
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 10:36 #762Senior Member

Posts: 161It's the best! (username checks out). I hate it when I get there and there is no grass on the field. I don't want a 12 year old girl. I always ask them now.
Originally Posted by RickMann
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 05:49 #761Senior Member

Posts: 2736What's with these girls and Bush lately?
Originally Posted by Chazzz9876
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 13:18 #760Senior Member

Posts: 34MK Mi-Mi
I visited Mi-Mi at MK today. She's a short, curvy, pretty Vietnamese woman, and I'd put her at about 30, but wouldn't swear by it. She was a little cool when we started, but she loosened up during the session. The session itself started with a blue toast and very thorough, business-like shower. Moving to the bedroom she offered a massage to start, to which I agreed. The massage was okay, and she even pulled out a small theragun type thing to use on my legs and lower back. That actually felt pretty nice.
After the flip she gave a bit of a cat bath, with lots of grinding and groping, and finally applied a goodly amount of edible lube to me before starting a really nice BBBJ with a good deal of licking, sucking, and attention to the boys. When I was getting close I gently moved her head away from me and she asked if I wanted to fuck. I said not yet and indicated I wanted to go down on her. She smiled said "you eat me?" Yes, please.
What followed was a lovely DATY session. Oh, and I forgot to mention. She has a full Bush. She lay back and closed her eyes, and I'm moderately confident she had an orgasm. She certainly was a lot looser, and less businesslike. We then switched to 69, with her on top. Geometry was a little tricky because she's much shorter than me. I loved it, in any case, and popped in her mouth. She caught it all and didn't stop until I made her. She smiled and giggled and went to spit and rinse.
She offered a second round for an extra 50 and I really did want to fuck, but sadly, despite her best effort I wasn't up to the challenge in the time I had left. So I thanked her, showered and tipped her 40 anyway. She protested and tried to give it back, or at least take only half, but I insisted. Lovely time, and I may try to see her again before she leaves.
-
04-13-26 20:03 #759Regular Member

Posts: 8Daisy at Sekura
Saw Daisey at Sekura today. I showed a few minutes early but waited for about half an hour for her to be ready. She was very cute and similar to pictures, beautiful face and body with some pretty perky tits for a little asian girl. She started with a nice massage and then kissed my back butt and legs for a bit. She aked if I wanted covered I chose BBBJ it was amazing her technique was great. Cover went on and she climbed on top for some CG she rode it hard and I came fast LOL. She cleaned me up and gave me another head massage along with some joint cracking. Paid for an hour ended up only getting about 45 minutes with her which is alright for rush. Would definitely recommend her. The beautiful woman who walked me in was very nice as well as sexy.
-
04-13-26 15:24 #758Senior Member

Posts: 2736Sakura
Anyone seen Daisy at Sakura damn hot pics.
-
04-13-26 15:23 #757Senior Member

Posts: 2736Agreed she was even offering a qv qith them it's that tatt above the tit that gives it away for me. Heavy filters.
Originally Posted by Tireddodger
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 10:11 #756Senior Member

Posts: 144I think that was the one time I went to AH. Terrible experience but got to see those ridiculous cannons. Based on the photos doesn't appear to be the same girl but who knows. The AH girl was way older looking.
Originally Posted by RickMann
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 10:09 #755Senior Member

Posts: 144Obligatory Read the fucking forum (RTFF) comment. Sakura from time to time will get latinas in, lately however its been all asian. There haven't been any mention of other latina agencies that are reliable at least. MC is an AAMP operating out of an apartment near Microcenter. I can't find the ad at the moment but It's been posted throughout the forum.
Originally Posted by Outtatissues79
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 06:33 #754Senior Member

Posts: 2736Emma
I think Emma was with AH at one point with those massive natural cans.
Originally Posted by Ineedtostop9
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-26 00:26 #753Senior Member

Posts: 92Where are the latina places? Thanks!
Originally Posted by BobRossX
[View Original Post]
Microcenter, which massage place, there's like 4 in the area. LOL.
I'm a new monger. LOL.
-
04-11-26 17:54 #752Regular Member

Posts: 18Emma
Based on other reviews, the person you met should be Emma. Grace likely would have been booked, so they redirected you to Sakura. It seems Sakura act as Mk's backup.
Originally Posted by Ado1819
[View Original Post]
Thinking of trying Emma. Did anyone get her in mk or is she only in sakura?
-
04-11-26 14:13 #751Regular Member

Posts: 15Was going to say the same. His description is very different than whom I saw. I'm wondering I saw someone else. They did lead me to Sakura instead of the apartment on that day.
Originally Posted by Gonabl8
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 18:17 #750Senior Member

Posts: 81MK and Sakura
I saw MK grace with the erasers and I wouldn't recommend. Not the best attitude but she is good looking.
I would recommend Sakura Emma, good time.
Sakura Ada was Also a good time.
I wish Cara would get some younger talent in it. They used to feed from cinci but I'm not sure about anymore. It's been old ladies the last several months.
-
04-10-26 13:10 #749Senior Member

Posts: 110Lisa. Asiamor
Comms were great with the handler but finding the exact spot is a pain in the ass. Allocate enough time to drive around and find the back door to the apartment on the ground floor.
Easy in and out but it stands out as that door is not the regular front door and can be seen from the road.
Lisa is Chinese, man made Cs that are pretty well done. As mentioned before, she is great but don't expect more than an apartment girl would.
I booked the 1 hour "VIP" for three bills. A second pop is available for an upsell.
She jumped in the shower with me, cleaned me up good and gave a nice BBBJ before drying and giving me an introductory massage. More nice sloppy BBBJ before I had her pinned down and DATY to completion. Got a condom and she was a trooper through a few positions. She doesn't fake moan, which is appreciated, that crap really drives me nuts.
After the deed was done, she cleaned me up nicely and we talked while she massaged me. At the 50 minute mark I got dressed an headed out.








Reply With Quote






