Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Downtown LA

+ Add Report
Page 139 of 178 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 2669
This blog is moderated by Hizark21
  1. #599
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1525
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser1362
    Yeah there is a 7-11 there but everything else in that post is BS.
    I agree the post is bogus.

    However there are girls that look like that downtown at night. Anywhere from about Los Angeles St to the west. Downtown nightlife has picked up HUGE over the past 3 years and its now an "in" place.

    But none of the hotties are sw's. The last really hot sw I've seen in downtown was Bianka....the tall skinny brunette that used to hang by the Cuntington...mostly on 8th. And then Alana before she had deteriorated.

  2. #598
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffTheDrunk
    Haha! Is there even a 7/11 there?
    Yeah there is a 7-11 there but everything else in that post is BS.

  3. #597
    That redhead is definitely HOT, but % of catching her in DT is like 1%.

    I confirm what IE posted. She's a HX gal and was no where near DT.

  4. #596
    I was going to wait for the answer to see if this guy is really lying but as far as I know she's on HX and as of last night she was offering incall in San Diego. Don't waste any time in DT, guys.
    Last edited by Inland Empire; 02-24-09 at 14:29. Reason: I accidentally exposed too much information.

  5. #595
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvdahos
    Now in the day time the area is full of them and yes they are working girls but work in the law offices and all the other offices around that area.
    Haha! Is there even a 7/11 there? isn't Famima the convenience store chain downtown?

    Finding a girl like this is no big deal on Olive & 7th, but try finding her on Central & 7th, now that would've been a better story to make up!

  6. #594

    Come on guys

    Come on guys do we really need to ask if this girl is from Downtown? This is clearly a newbie trying to snow everybody. I know DT and no girls at that time of the night hang around there that look like that. Now in the day time the area is full of them and yes they are working girls but work in the law offices and all the other offices around that area. If you fall for this post I have excellent beach front property in Yuma, AZ that I can sell you.

  7. #593
    Quote Originally Posted by Any Name
    Here are the pictures, sorry.
    Did you take those pictures?
    I ask this because it's just too good to be true.

  8. #592
    This whole redhead thing seems bogus to me.

  9. #591

    Serious!!??

    Quote Originally Posted by Any Name
    Here are the pictures, sorry.
    As a dowtown monger myself I would never think i would see something that quality on Olive and 7th !! Well how much was the damage?

  10. #590

    Here are the pictures

    Here are the pictures, sorry.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kay.jpg‎   Kay 2.jpg‎   Kay 3.jpg‎   kay4.jpg‎   kay6.jpg‎  


  11. #589

    ANy Name

    Description of the girl? Or picture?

    How much did you spend?

    And how much are the lofts down there now?

    I heard they've been dropping.

  12. #588
    Sounds pretty expensive Any name.

  13. #587

    wow Red heads are hot

    Hi boys,

    02/17/2009 at 8pm I just got off work and saw this girl in the 7/11 on Olive and 7th in downtown she was having a hotdog at the 7/11 I started talking to her she was here from San Diego turns out she is a working girl!

    any way I took her to my loft and for $$$1/2 she spend the night with me.

    BBBJ DT cim with swallow anal PSE evry thing a boy would want.

  14. #586

    Cute latina

    Last night around 9:45 I saw a gorgeous latina around 20 to 22 years old at he most. She was walking on JW from Burlington towards Beacon. She had a cell phone in her hand and was wearing black pants and black jacket. I looked at her and she smiled so I went around the block to take a closer look. She started walking south on Beacon and there was a guy in an SUV trying to pick her up but she was being very cautious. She had a nice round butt and an extremely pretty face. I stopped a few yards ahead of the guy in the SUV. She kept walking and glancing around. When she got to my spot she said something to me. I rolled down my window and she said in Spanish: What do you want? Mexican accent. I said I wanna talk to you, come in. She said give me your number, so I gave her my cell # and drove around the block again. She disappeared. Probably went with the guy in the SUV. This girl was major cute and young. Not the type you usually find in that area. Has anyone else seen her or been with her?

  15. #585

    Madonna

    I just picked up a blond WSW on the corner of 14th st and Central she walks up and down 14th and in between in from of the coca cola plant..but on the real she is a short little thing but her booty is banging 30 got me a non coverd BJ and but coverd f'in turned her around as she is obligated to with the booty she was carrying I might go out tonight she bold me she was going to be by gladys and townsend by the school on Olympic blvd.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape