Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 6075
-
04-14-26 10:27 #5880Senior Member

Posts: 109Any more details on her? If the menu is accurate she's not for me.
Originally Posted by ThreeLeg
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 10:25 #5879Senior Member

Posts: 109Lists submissive but also no rough stuff. Broad subjects indeed but a little confusing.
Originally Posted by Kirklan
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 08:43 #5878Senior Member

Posts: 102Trafficking
I see these ads and while somewhat interesting looks like a world of hurt to me. If we think the felony solicitation laws in NC are rough, I can just imagine getting identified with human trafficking in any way is orders of magnitude worse than being a felonious John.
Originally Posted by SeekingHer
[View Original Post]
Even my dog level brain just says no. Hells no.
-
04-13-26 22:26 #5877Senior Member

Posts: 67This one is not a scam. I've met her recently around Enka. Phone number is still correct. A little bit of a clock watcher but not rude about it. Spinner. Nice demeanor. I'd meet again but I have regulars ahead of her.
Originally Posted by SeekingHer
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 18:22 #5876Regular Member

Posts: 19Harmony
Don't waste your time. She also post in Spartanburg. I made the mistake of trying to see her went in looked down on her bed had an uncapped needle just laying there. I just turned around and left.
Originally Posted by Kirklan
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 16:47 #5875Senior Member

Posts: 67Has Anyone Seen Harmony in Columbus
I haven't seen any reports on her so I was considering toftt, unless someone warns me off. If anyone has seen her and has any insight it would be appreciated. Thanks all.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hende...e/985787420438
-
04-13-26 14:30 #5874Senior Member

Posts: 51Roxie. Meh
Well, I was dreaming all day and night and finally chose Roxi (https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...7/445304512921). In my dream we met near her house at a close by gas station (pretty much). She got in, we drove to a spot and she gave me BBBJ.
It was not great, but got it going good enough. Lasted only a few minutes before she used nothing but hands and some spit. Pretty disappointing. However, I will say I negotiated down quite a bit and she still met with me. So there is that.
She's better in the pics. She has a gut. Not a bad face. Probably will to do anything more if you wanted.
This dream will not be repeated, but it wasn't the worst. At least you know she is legit I suppose.
-
04-12-26 12:46 #5873Regular Member

Posts: 20That's the only thing I can think of.
It's this ad and I see more and more ads popping up with the same tone same cadence same language.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
So I was just trying to warn people. Looks fishy to me so I don't trust it. Everybody can make the decision for themselves but just wanted to put this information out here and please know it's not only the sad all these new girls popping up on STG on not real. The same girls have been around here for a while occasionally a new one pops up or someone comes back in the game but having a new skinny girl pop up every few days with really nice pictures that are obviously cropped and taken from somewhere else is just suspicious especially the ads that go along with them.
Be careful guys.
-
04-12-26 08:38 #5872Senior Member

Posts: 504Asian handlers?
This English "With the most enthusiastic attitude, beautiful white girls provide you with the most satisfactory service.
Sounds like Asian prose by Asian handlers.
Originally Posted by SeekingHer
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-26 16:26 #5871Regular Member

Posts: 20And another one
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...y/951667902580
I don't know what the deal is but here is another one.
-
04-11-26 16:24 #5870Regular Member

Posts: 20Another one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/568201064191
Read the ad and you'll see what I mean and what to watch out for each one has started out with a little hearts or stars or check marks. I mean it doesn't bother me I know not to fall for these scams but I'm just more Curious who the hell is running these ads? Is it one girl using other people's pictures but if you read the ad it say: "With the most enthusiastic attitude, beautiful white girls provide you with the most satisfactory service. " It's definitely some kind of scam. It's a different AD with different pictures every otherday so I don't know but stay safe.
-
04-09-26 15:06 #5869Senior Member

Posts: 109Appreciate the information! Money and time saved.
Originally Posted by Curt828
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-26 21:07 #5868Senior Member

Posts: 115Agree. Got together with both of them a few weeks back and it was a waste of time. Actually could see myself enjoying some 1 on1 time with the young brunette. But Olivia the hag is a buzzkill. She didn't even attempt to hide that she was putting forth zero effort. Clock watcher with a long list of "No's". She's worthless and should just go ahead and move into a house with 30 cats. She's already a bitter old woman.
Originally Posted by WestAshvllGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-26 08:56 #5867Regular Member

Posts: 20See what I mean LOL
-
04-07-26 15:39 #5866Regular Member

Posts: 20Be careful of scams / catfish
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/674410458580
Be careful guys these ads keep popping up with obviously fake pictures of a skinny good looking girl. But the photos are very obviously cropped and taken from somewhere else. This is the third one I've seen that has popped up recently. The ads have similar writing and are basically say the same thing. I believe the last name they used was Emma I'm not sure if it's a girl at all honestly. Every time a new one pops up they take the old one down from what I can tell.









Reply With Quote





