Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 12315
-
04-16-26 00:24 #12030Senior Member

Posts: 251Utr
Ok, am I the only one wondering how much crack you smoke on a daily basis?
Originally Posted by Ackson14
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 16:47 #12029Senior Member

Posts: 49Promised it will never happen again
She promised it would never happen again, and I really like her personally and she's a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by Jjr0166
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 13:25 #12028Senior Member

Posts: 251Utr
Why are you still discussing this UTR when you said you no longer recommend them and you don't provide the contact info for them?!
Originally Posted by Ackson14
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 13:19 #12027Regular Member

Posts: 24Sent a few messages to you all I got was rent is due Thursday?
Originally Posted by Ackson14
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 22:20 #12026Senior Member

Posts: 49Utr
Pictures. Of utr.
-
04-14-26 21:43 #12025Senior Member

Posts: 49She promises it will never happen again
She really needs some money tomorrow (Wednesday) PM me before morning it you can do tomorrow and I'll give you her info.
Originally Posted by Ackson14
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 20:01 #12024Senior Member

Posts: 49No longer recommending my UTR
I deleted all the messages that I sent her contact to, so I'm putting it on the board.
I gave her info to several guys. She said no one contacted her, so there's that. She's great, I going to miss her. But she cannot do outcall, at the end of the deed today. Someone came home and it was very uncomfortable.
-
04-14-26 08:25 #12023Senior Member

Posts: 611Got it.
Didn't see that. My apologies. I thought it was the girl in the video. My bad!
Originally Posted by MartyDog
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 23:07 #12022Regular Member

Posts: 3Home cleaning
Had catlady come by to clean my hotel room. She did a great job with her mouth before I helped her clean up. She said her knees were shot and just laid there till I finished. Off she went, seems legit if she's your thing LOL.
-
04-13-26 21:43 #12021Senior Member

Posts: 55He didn't have to send a message. You not knowing how to read tells me this is my least favorite Uncle at the reunion to talk to.
Originally Posted by Ackson14
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 20:19 #12020Senior Member

Posts: 251CeeCee on seeking is a decent spinner
I met her a couple of times. Great body but she wasn't my cup of tea.
-
04-13-26 17:55 #12019Senior Member

Posts: 38Well I believe you LOL, hopefully you see my msg.
Originally Posted by Ackson14
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 17:46 #12018Senior Member

Posts: 49No message
You didn't even send a message asking about her, So even if you do now I'm probably not going to give you the info anyway.
Originally Posted by Jong03
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 17:24 #12017Senior Member

Posts: 135UTR Spinner?
I hope that this possibility of an "Under the Radar" spinner is true! Maybe we would be fortunate enough to find a replacement for the white Madison! That would be a welcome relief to the Fort Wayne area! Sign me up, I'm all in!
Be safe,
Lauda.
-
04-13-26 17:20 #12016Senior Member

Posts: 422It is
It is a studio video. He said if you like that body type you'll like her.
Originally Posted by Jong03
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




