Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 44190
-
04-13-26 15:52 #42930Senior Member

Posts: 1176Blindfolded fun at G&G
Had to start my run with Miumiu as I have no clue when she leaves and she's a top 3 for me. I'll spare the looks description as she's been reviewed a lot during her stay here it seems.
Was let in by a busty girl in a pink dress. She didn't introduce herself but given Lana wasn't there and my appointment was for miumiu, I assume it was Coco. She'll be making a cameo later in this story LOL.
Was led to room 3 and Miumiu came in a bit late and apologized for being late as makeup takes time. Could care less snd she instantly jumped in my arms and gave me hugs and plenty of DFK. Spent the first time minutes groping one another and catching up and then she said let's go move to room 2. She had a heater on there which helped as it was bit chilly after getting caught in a bit of rain this morning.
Miumiu decided to change things up and put a blindfold on me which. Is definitely a new experience. She then proceeded to smack me with her Ds while laughing which ngl was hilarious. She was using those Ds to motorboat me when she smothered me with them and said I got a surprise for you. So I asked what it was and can I take off the blind fold and she said absolutely not. She proceeds to do DFK and then all of a sudden another mouth appears from the wild and starts giving me a sensual BBBJ. I immediately reach for the blindfold and miumiu stopped my hands and said this is my friend. She wanted to say hi to Jr and give him a kiss. She guided my hand down to Cocos tits and got to say. Felt just as good as Miumiu. Downside is I couldn't see anything so can't really describe her much. She was in the room for a few minutes before someone else came in and she had to go so potential duo was lost unfortunately. Miumiu said I need to come back and see her friend and maybe she'll join in ifni do so say less LOL. Blindfold still on miumiu goes down and give a very aggressive pse BBBJ. The difference in styles between the two bjs are jarring in a good way.
Cover goes on and she hops on and takes off my blindfold. I know what makes her pop with me so didn't give her a chance to control it anymore and got her to pop very loudly as she tried to cover her mouth and I moved her hand. She play hit me a few times saying she didn't want to O so she could have more strength for the rest of the day. So naturally had to give her another LOL. She wanted a switch so she could recover and we moved between mish k9 prone standing cg and finished in standing mish.
Coco popped her head in for a second and called miumiu out of the room. Didn't get the best look at her but she did come across as more of a gnd look vs porn star miumiu.
Services DFK rim (declined) BBBJ x 2 technically LOL, cfs.
Dono 160 (gave a bit extra for the surprise).
-
04-13-26 13:42 #42929Regular Member

Posts: 12Queen Iris at Sweet Castle
I heard that Sweet Castle was open again, so I dropped by this weekend to have Her Majesty herself service me at the Castle. The DT blowjob queen, Iris, devoured my shaft and had me emptying my troops inside her enchanted love chamber, trapping them in the bag.
Iris is so fucking hot. Standing at 5'2" 105 lbs. Perfect mix of sweet petite, tender, vixen with light skin, black hair, a beautiful face, and beyond this world mouth skills, her lips are perfectly full. She's got a lovely pair of C-cups that hang so perky and nice, with pink nipples, a flat stomach, small waist, slightly wide hips with a round booty, and a clean-shaven, perfect pink pussy. Her skin is super soft, no tattoos, no scars, just perfect.
The session was everything I enjoy. We started with a quick mutual shower, making sure we were both fresh for each other. Then, all hands on, full make-out session, passionate hugs, and eventually onto the bed for her to work her magic on my cock. A relentless, magnificent blowjob, no gag, just pure cock adoration for a good while. I reciprocated with 69, eating out her sexy little pussy.
There was a short interruption when she needed to get the door. That day, only two girls were there, and since we had the room closest to the door, she was on door duty. When she finally came back, she placed a pillow for her knees and gave me another long blowjob until I was hard and ready to fuck her like a crazed animal. Condom on, and in a standing mish, we fucked for a good while, very passionate, lots of moans and dirty talk. Then we rotated to side-standing mish, then fully to doggy, with her sexy body arched just right, legs wide open for me to fuck her deep and hard. We faced the mirror, and I kept going until she clamped down on her kegels with an orgasm of her own, making me cum at the same time.
Removed the rubber, she devoured my cock some more, then we quickly rinsed off again. Back in the room, more hugs, kisses, cuddles, then got dressed and headed out the door. But I'll be back soon, I can't get enough of this perfect queen named Iris.
Sweet Castle $70.
Queen Iris $160.
-
04-13-26 13:27 #42928Regular Member

Posts: 1Asia spa
Agreed, there are great reviews that do not match the experience. I went once, single masseuse, lack of attitude, nothing like these reviews.
Originally Posted by DildoBaggens
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 12:52 #42927Banned Member

Posts: 180This
Agreed. I couldn't have said it better myself.
Originally Posted by TheVistMan
[View Original Post]
This goes back to how much rapport you have with the provider and how comfortable they are with you ultimately. This session with Elly didn't just happen out of the blue for me. It's going in months prior, having multiple sessions, not just with the provider you've seen, but sometimes with their friends as well. You can build a reputation as a customer. Henceforth, they already know your kinks, your boundaries, your naughty fantasies and what you're into.
But if you're an asshole, with no rapport and your seeing them for the first time demanding the same exact session, you'll never experience a menu or world that's completely different from the standard money and honey, then go.
I'm not going to disclose what we did, because if she says it stays only between us, I will always honor that word. No leaks. There could only be two people could've done it. And it's not going to be me. Could she be doing the same exact thing, if not a lot more, with other customers? Sure; but that's their business, not mine.
Being with her, was like being with a friend who you just goof around watching Netflix one second. And then next second you're fucking like total demons watching hardcore porn together, recreating and filming those exact same positions. Hehe. Good times.
-
04-13-26 11:54 #42926Senior Member

Posts: 1066Take this review with a grain of salt. Several of us have been to this MP with a dramatically different take, mostly negative. BTW this poster has been a member on this site for 2 years with only 20 posts! Just say'in.
Originally Posted by LoneStar109
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 11:29 #42925Senior Member

Posts: 218Miumiu
Def a diff experience with the starfish play and toys but she sure knows how to rim and milk the prostate.
Had me shivering from that next level orgasm foreals haha.
Originally Posted by Faceless1
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 11:24 #42924Senior Member

Posts: 139How much is the damage?
How much is the damage? Fee + Tip? And is it only nana or are there more?
Originally Posted by LoneStar109
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 11:22 #42923Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 13Young Asian called Lucky at Mei Spa in GGrove
Apparently this is a new store and I noticed while driving down Chapman avenue so I decided to stop by. Really pretty lady came out wearing a skimpy dress with her breasts spilling out the top. Asked me how long I wanted to stay and we handled the entry fee. Asked her name and she said Lucky. Perfect little body with no fat at all on her. Dropped me off at one of the rooms and said get comfortable I will come back.
She gave me a 30 minute light massage before she started teasing me. She reached behind and spread my legs out so she can get access to the boys. I flipped soon after and we started kissing, nice DFK and I was squeezing her C cups. Boobs felt great and she was fondling my cock. She made the universal sign for boom boom and I nodded and we discussed a reasonable price and she went to get some supplies and came back. Lucky then took off her dress and I asked her to lay down on the table so I could taste her pussy. She started to get very wet and started to respond, she even grabbed the side of my head and pulled it in tighter wanting a little more pressure. I was down there for a good 10 minutes and she let me know that she was about to cum. She let out a loud moan and then started twitching and shaking. Let her catch her breath and recover before we switched places. Lucky gives a solid BBBJ all the way down. After a 5 minutes or so she applied a condom laid down on her back. I entered her slowly in missionary, she was snug. Tight. Started to go a bit harder and I was kissing her and that had me unload inside the condom. Pulled out and she rolled the cover off and went to grab some hot towels and came back. Gave me some water and thanked me.
Highly recommend Lucky.
-
04-13-26 10:11 #42922Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304Again this goes to comfort level. You have favorite providers right? Well they have favorite customers as well. Could be because they tip well, good looking, treat them well, great sex, whatever but they want to keep their favorites coming back as well. One of my favs puts my phone in my hand during the session and tells me to record her and then we watch it together. One of them sends me pics at least once a week to make sure I don't forget her. Treat them well and most will return the favor in many forms.
Originally Posted by Cockyazn
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 10:02 #42921Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304I don't think that I would call any shop a BBFS or CFS shop, it is up to each girls discretion and comfort level if she is going to offer it. I have seen Elly, she has been reviewed here a few times when she was at Du. Everything he wrote sounded accurate to me. She has a great body and is a little bigger than your average VN girl, not to say she is thick in anyway, just big boned. I did not get BBFS from her but I did not ask and as I said, that is at each girls discretion and I only saw her one time solo. What I have learned is that all you can do is ask, if they say no, so be it. I would indeed try to build a trust / connection with them rather than demanding on first visit before asking but you never know. All you can do is ask. I have been shocked by some of the ones that have actually said yes.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
And to A2 - THANK YOU. I have been getting so tired of all of the complete review quotes, drives me crazy.
-
04-13-26 09:21 #42920Regular Member

Posts: 24Asia spa Nana
Nana knew I had been trying to see her and greeted me with all smiles when she saw me walked in the door. She is tiny, has a great body and boobs for her size. She grabbed my hand and took me in the room. Once in the room we started making out for a few minutes. She wanted me to do an hour with her. Who could say no for only $10 more for the HF. Nana is definitely a pleaser and wanted to make sure I was going to leave very happy. After she collected the HF she stepped out for supplies. After she came back she started cleaning junior and my nipples with some wet wipes, then started kissing my chest, sucking on my nipples and gave a preview BBBJ. After 5 minutes or so of the foreplay she asked me to lay face down on the table. She wanted to do the hour because she wanted to give me a massage. She had formal training and was actually pretty good. She gave a thorough massage for about 15 minutes while I was on my stomach. There was very little teasing other than her kissing on my back, body, etc. While I was on my stomach. After a quick clean up of my back she asked me to flip and started kissing my body and started another amazing BBBJ. She had great technique and suction. It felt so good I would have been happy with just the BJ but I wanted to taste her kitty and have junior inside her tight pussy. When I asked for DATY Nana told me she was there to make me happy and anything I wanted to tell her. LOL. I dined for a good 10 minutes because she tasted so good. I loved the sounds of her moans during DATY. I wanted more of her BJ and asked for 69. Her BJ is so good.
When I was ready for the main event I asked for the cover. We started in Mish so I can kiss this sexy lady. Nana used lots of tongue when she kisses. We did several other positions, including doggy, CG, RCG and I asked to finished in Mish. Nana loves sex and did not want me to stop fucking her. Her moans and body was so sexy that I didn't last much longer after we switched back to Mish for the finale and I exploded in the bag. Nana said she loved junior and gave him a nickname. We went for the entire hour.
https://maps.app.goo.gl/VWy94eE6q66yUn4v5?g_st=ic
-
04-13-26 06:39 #42919Banned Member

Posts: 180Never was
No, bro.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
This isn't going to sound on-brand, but BBFS is not something that's offered like that, and it shouldn't be taken lightly when you are engaging. This session with Elly is predicated with other sessions with her prior and constant communications via texting. We've built that trust ahead time. I'm usually clean and dress clean for my sessions. I make her feel comfortable and let her dictate the rules. I'm always a gentleman until I get the green light. So everything that happened didn't just happened the day of. I just don't go into detail mentioning these things because it doesn't sound sexy, and it's boring as fuck. So this shouldn't be a reflection of the entire spa itself.
So, no. It was never a BBFS shop. Garden is still very much top tier without it.
-
04-13-26 05:59 #42918Banned Member

Posts: 63Asian Jessica Rabbit at Garden
Bro, WTH?! You bail on La Puente and now you're having Bare sessions with the Asian Jessica Rabbit? Crazy review BTW.
Originally Posted by Warjackhammer
[View Original Post]
At this point, you should be writing sex novels or some shit like that.
Also, I think I speak for everyone here. What spicey pics are you talking about? What other "things" did you do?
It's like you told the whole story without really saying the things we really care about. Love ya, brotha! LOL.
-
04-13-26 00:52 #42917Banned Member

Posts: 27Oh shit! 320 OTD for a BBFS?!
Originally Posted by Warjackhammer
[View Original Post]
These pictures are too good to be true! She's completely stacked for a Vietnamese girl. Gyatt damn!
Can anyone who's seen this Elly verify this?
-
04-12-26 14:26 #42916Senior Member

Posts: 1176It's been a minute since I've been here as the last rotation. Did the shop turn into a BBFS shop?
Originally Posted by Warjackhammer
[View Original Post]
If you're quoting a post that's a mile long just to add a sentence cut out the middle part.
A2









Reply With Quote





