Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 18564
-
04-15-26 11:10 #17964Senior Member

Posts: 747I've seen far worse
Yeah the dual doors is weird, in an effort to remain concise I left that out of my review but on a busy day that would be very inconvenient. Fair to say it's comparable to Goose I guess but cash only doesn't bother me at all. I've seen much worse L1 places, and I'd personally consider the parking situation better than Goose because you can't get trapped in the parking lot. Not to mention the street at Moon is so busy nobody is paying attention to you. I live nowhere near the area and that area is not a nice part of town so it doesn't bother me to be seen. I would think the same would be true for someone who pays for HEs with their credit card. I'd rather my creditors and bank not know what I'm up to a lot more than I care about what some hood rats at the car wash next door think.
Originally Posted by GoodMan99
[View Original Post]
Perhaps the real score of this place falls between our two assessments. C-? D? It's not an F.
-
04-15-26 11:03 #17963Regular Member

Posts: 3Can you share her contact info in private? I have references that I'm happy to provide.
Originally Posted by JokerAlways
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 10:56 #17962Senior Member

Posts: 71Where is the flower shop
Send me a PM.
Originally Posted by Cincy47
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 10:49 #17961Senior Member

Posts: 51Flower Shop
I just sent you a PM with that information.
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 23:27 #17960Senior Member

Posts: 386Can anyone tell me where the Flower Shop is in WC.
Originally Posted by Bengals09
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 17:48 #17959Senior Member

Posts: 71Moon
The place is a dump. Dual doors to get buzzed in? Cash only. I would consider Moon to be on par with Goose. A dump, your car is there for the world to see, no full walls. There are many L1 vastly superior parlors. Which ones? All of them!
Originally Posted by MarblesKyle
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 09:32 #17958Senior Member

Posts: 747Moon
Was in the area with time to kill, based on poor and / or lacking reviews I decided not to try the Banning house that may or may not have Latinas, though a small part of me wishes I did.
Also decided to skip Sakura this trip, sounds like people are missing the management skills of Mimi there.
Opted for Moon.
I give it a C+, maybe a B. I was hoping for L2 but this seems like a strictly L1 place with a slightly better massage than your deli counters. Yea, I said slightly. Your experience may vary but for me, the massage wasn't good enough to come back to for a simple handshake finish. It wasn't bad but it was not memorable at all. I was greeted by an older masseuse who was a little on the thicker side but she wasn't ugly and had what I thought were some nice C cups which made me not mind her size. She asked for a bit more tip to pull them out and I agreed. The bra of the orient strikes again. Those C cups were nothing but As, maybe a small B. They trick me every time.
In an effort to not sound too negative, Pros. It was quiet despite not having a door on the room and walls that don't go to ceiling. The other masseuse and client were whispering and I barely knew they were there. Also, it was not busy. The masseuse never left the room except to grab a towel to wipe off oil. So, the experience was relaxing.
Probably won't repeat due to so many other options within a mile of this place but if you need a quiet L1, this is a sure thing.
-
04-13-26 17:49 #17957Senior Member

Posts: 211I know I've said it before.
Walk-in handover $$ have fun. Don't walk in give the hour and then try to haggle over a tip. Just give $$and enjoy your time.
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 14:56 #17956Senior Member

Posts: 288Please don't kill me too hard.
I am sure I've seen reports on how much $ is the sweet spot at Sakura, but searching on Sakura is a bit like Googling the name Smith LOL.
I dug through previous posts, but soon went cross eyed trying to find the info. So if anyone can give me a good ballpark figure on what would be the going rate for an actual HR massage, and a mutual oral finish, it'd be much appreciated. Honestly, I'm more concerned about insulting the lady with an offer than I am about overpaying a little. TIA.
-
04-13-26 01:26 #17955Senior Member

Posts: 346[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
04-12-26 16:44 #17954Senior Member

Posts: 353Sakura mimi
Anyone have Intel on mimi return?
-
04-12-26 12:22 #17953Senior Member

Posts: 30Massage quick reviews that I have been to.
Sakura. Brothel. Hottest girls. Everything on menu.
8 foot. Been twice. Two bad experiences. Girls were hot. Always unchanging.
Moon. Good massage. Hit or miss on talent. Probably my favorite.
Best star Hamilton and galbraith. Best actual massage place. Older Asian ladies. Good handshake.
D&p. Danny davito and another lady. Solid massage. Mechanical ending.
Went to new place on colerain and banning. Walked out without leaving a tip. Won't go back. 40 ish asian lady spinner.
Wisteria was my go to until it got busted last year.
Spring is in the sakura category in regards to menu I believe. Girls are a step down.
I used to love the place in green hills. She would walk on your back.
Goose was one of my first. Been there a few times. Have no intentions of going back.
I generally spend 100 to 120 for an hour dream including tip.
Yeah. I ned to try to east side.
-
04-12-26 07:29 #17952Regular Member

Posts: 4Flower Shop WC
Guys finally pulled the trigger on my first AMP and chose The flower shop in WC even after the post about moist towels I must say my only complaint is I didn't ask her name so can't give her name, short mid 30's with blondish red hair. I went with 30 minute massage, she gave a real good massage and on the flip was able to get a L2 Cim with tip. Not sure if I overpaid but the massage was great and other than a rush at the end because the bell rang twice, I would definitely repeat for sure. I did she her put new towels down as I was getting dressed for what it is worth. If anyone knows her name by my brief description it would be appreciated.
-
04-11-26 13:12 #17951Senior Member

Posts: 28Sakura
Saw Bailey. Cute and petite. Massage was only ok. Some restrictions but very enjoyable overall. Was quite busy when I went in.
-
04-11-26 11:11 #17950Senior Member

Posts: 747Unfortunate
This is upsetting. I was hoping to pop in here today as I don't have time for the 45 min drive to AMP row. I haven't been here or to Goose for over a year but with the two most recent reports I'll pass. A buddy went to goose three or four months ago and reported back "same old service" and since most of my experiences there are mediocre at best I've stayed away. Sad to hear about Sunflower, it wasn't as good as Sakura and was probably on par with or a little better than Moon depending on who I would draw (I drew an absolute rocket at Moon last time I was there, every previous time was an old lady). Either way, Sunflower was a sure thing that was much closer to me and I left happy with my experience almost every time. I was driving by there a few weeks ago and noticed the sign was gone. Came to check the forums and my fears were confirmed. RIP.
Originally Posted by Elastic
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






