The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Korean girls

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 78 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 1162
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #817

    Joye

    I just signed up for GH over the weekend. So hopefully I will see Joye or Seoah yet this week. I hear there location is usually downtown somewhere is that correct? Just wanted to get a sense of how much time it will take to get there.

    Quote Originally Posted by JcMorpheus  [View Original Post]
    Saw Joye from good heaven and wow she is a true petite / spinner. Like 4'9 with a cute face. Pics are accurate body wise. Small natural B's, tiny butt, small waist, and tight. BBBJ was better than most, no teeth and took her time. She's more of a slow and sensual GFE experience. She likes daty and lets you know how. Gets super wet. Yum. Her English is good and has a nice sense of humor. She's charming.

  2. #816

    Joye

    Saw Joye from good heaven and wow she is a true petite / spinner. Like 4'9 with a cute face. Pics are accurate body wise. Small natural B's, tiny butt, small waist, and tight. BBBJ was better than most, no teeth and took her time. She's more of a slow and sensual GFE experience. She likes daty and lets you know how. Gets super wet. Yum. Her English is good and has a nice sense of humor. She's charming.

  3. #815
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    Asianlove bella

    I visited with Bella yesterday. She's a very pretty girl. Short small stature but not petite. Nice natural b cups. She's very service oriented and was very GFE for me. I was hesitant to go at first because of the new location. But took a chance and went anyways. It's a nice house in the northeast area. I was told that they're only going to be there for a short period of time. It's a nice quiet neighborhood. I will definitely repeat as I like girls who give a great GFE experience. She speaks very good. English has a little bit of an accent so it's hard to understand her at times. My guess is she's somewhere between 30 and 40. As always, YMMV. Good luck out there gentlemen. The Booker told me to park on the street but the cleaner told me to park in the driveway. I was also told by the booker that they'll be Japanese girls coming in on the 27th or thereabouts.

  4. #814

    Bella

    Anyone have intel on Bella?

    https://asianlove520.com/view/31759

  5. #813

    Standard Elsewhere

    Quote Originally Posted by HollowGrind  [View Original Post]
    Seen posts saying a man greeted you at door. Is this correct?
    This is standard operating procedure at most Asian apartment setups in Chicago, NYC, and elsewhere. We finally made it to the big leagues!

    Edit: I've always wondered whether there was someone at GH for security; I thought the girls were taking a big risk if not.

  6. #812
    Benojan99
    Guest

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by HollowGrind  [View Original Post]
    Seen posts saying a man greeted you at door. Is this correct?
    There's someone at the door screening visitors, which keeps the noise and distractions out. It feels very secure.

  7. #811

    Asianlove

    Seen posts saying a man greeted you at door. Is this correct?

  8. #810

    Coco Asianlove

    I've been out of the game for a while now since I changed jobs and moved to a new city. Recently, I read some reviews of Angela and came across a new agency whose setup was familiar to me. I contacted them, passed the screening, and finally booked my first appointment with Coco today. VIPs read on.

    Greeted at the door by a GND type early 30's Chinese Girl, who was wearing a see-thru dress. Donation. Undressed, admired each other's bodies, and she dragged me into the bathroom by my schlong. Shower was more mutual body admiration, this girl is slim, around 5'3, tits are small Bs and kitty is shaved. Preview BBBJ in shower, and my preview of my boner to her. Good timing. Ha.

    Back in the room, she wanted to start things with a massage, so face down I go, and receive a mix of catbath and sensual touches alternating between the 2. Then she lifted my ass and transitioned to a nice BBBJ. She cleaned my anal again, I knew rim was the next, I stopped her. Flipped and she continued the cat bath then went down to BBBJ, alternating between my love pork chop, my nipples and abs, and repeat.

    I was ready and asked for the cover. She wanted to start in Mish, I thought maybe because of my size, would be an issue, but wasn't at all. She is pretty tight, and had no issue taking me. Played around in Mish and upright Mish moving legs around for different positions. The sideways Mish / sideways doggy got her and the sheets pretty wet. Sideways doggy turned into full doggy, and lazy doggy. Lazy doggy with her felt real good. Like real good.

    Wanted back in Mish to watch her face quiver, and play with her nipples. She then hug fucked me pretty vigorously, digging her nails into my late and traps. And pop.

    She cleaned me up. We settled into some pillow talk, with broken English then escorted me at the door. Nice session and nice girl overall, would repeat.

  9. #809

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTiger  [View Original Post]
    If you didn't see her while she was here, damn, you missed out. She opened the door in the black outfit and good lord what an incredible body. Very very good looking too. I showered before hand so we were able to skip that, but did a shower at the end. Service wise, beyond top notch. I was worried het small frame couldn't take a pounding but ohh no, she can take what ever you have to give. Lots of BBBJ, pussy eating, 69 then legs pinned back, bent over in a few different ways and some ACG that was on heck of a view. Really bummed today is it for her and I just hope we see her on the roster again!!
    Rosies body is amazing. Among the best I have ever seen. I have been impressed by the quality ladies of GH. I asked her if she would return to Indy but I got the impression she already had her tour planned out.

    Talos.

  10. #808

    Coco AsianLove

    Any intel about Coco?

  11. #807

    Rosie

    If you didn't see her while she was here, damn, you missed out. She opened the door in the black outfit and good lord what an incredible body. Very very good looking too. I showered before hand so we were able to skip that, but did a shower at the end. Service wise, beyond top notch. I was worried het small frame couldn't take a pounding but ohh no, she can take what ever you have to give. Lots of BBBJ, pussy eating, 69 then legs pinned back, bent over in a few different ways and some ACG that was on heck of a view. Really bummed today is it for her and I just hope we see her on the roster again!!

  12. #806

    Chicago Apartment Asians

    Hey guys, I'll be up in Chicago next week and I'm trying to figure out if the current crop of Asian ladies here is on par or if I should save my mongering dollars for that trip. Any recent comparisons?

  13. #805
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    This is super risky considering the crackdown that is happening with the AMP scene. At least with the AMP they don't have a copy of your I'd. The agencies in New York just asked for my LinkedIn but no picture of I'd. Not sure how they connected it to me showing up but I was able to see the girls with no issue using a burner and LinkedIn so it didn't link back. Anything with your personal details or work details can be used for blackmail or evidence in a bust. If it was just a pic of I'd you could at least say someone else used your I'd but if they want you holding it up you really can't talk your way out of that one.
    I wouldn't worry much. The AMP busts were Hamilton County specific and the police acted after receiving complaints. The mayor may say some GD bullshit like 'we arrested bad people' but the cops know the truth. Just like the cops on E Washington, they know what the girls across from Citgo are doing. They know what AMPs are doing. Without public complaints, LEO has better things to do than fight a losing battle over what adults are doing behind closed doors. They can have I'd, LinkedIN, see you visit daily for months. None of that is proof. The reason mongers aren't arrested is LEO doesn't have anything substantial to make an arrest. And like I've said before, the reason for the raids is to shut it down per public complaints. Why add paperwork arresting a monger who more than likely getting case dismissed or drop to a public indecency or whatever charge.

    I'm not a lawyer so don't take what I'm saying as legal advice. Imo, it's safer to visit these places than escorts or streetwalkers. The whole I'd process is layered protection from legal issues. You don't have to talk your way out of anything. You visited for companionship, period.

  14. #804
    Quote Originally Posted by XxxMail77  [View Original Post]
    Sucks, really was hoping to see her and actually had a day off to do so. But I just can't see giving a LinkedIn profile. We always talk about "use a burner". Giving a LinkedIn profile seems worse than just using my normal Cell phone from a privacy perspective. Anyone else think this is just too risky of a move?
    This is super risky considering the crackdown that is happening with the AMP scene. At least with the AMP they don't have a copy of your I'd. The agencies in New York just asked for my LinkedIn but no picture of I'd. Not sure how they connected it to me showing up but I was able to see the girls with no issue using a burner and LinkedIn so it didn't link back. Anything with your personal details or work details can be used for blackmail or evidence in a bust. If it was just a pic of I'd you could at least say someone else used your I'd but if they want you holding it up you really can't talk your way out of that one.

  15. #803
    Quote Originally Posted by XandirHunt  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to see Bless before she left. If she makes it back, I highly recommend. Short and cute. Better than her pics in my opinion. I have not had a bad experience yet with a girl from GH, but she may be my favorite so far. Definitely not watching the clock. She tried so hard to make the second time happen, but it didn't (my fault). She also did some thing with my neck. I think maybe she wants to be a chiropractor. Neck has never felt better.
    Sucks, really was hoping to see her and actually had a day off to do so. But I just can't see giving a LinkedIn profile. We always talk about "use a burner". Giving a LinkedIn profile seems worse than just using my normal Cell phone from a privacy perspective. Anyone else think this is just too risky of a move?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape