Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 1777 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 561 1061 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 26648
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25748
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/470684929149

    Jenn is a bit chatty but I assure you she give some of very best head I've ever had. And she will swallow every drop. Really sweet woman, give her a shot. Be safe sir. JK.
    Damn! Don't give away one of the best blowjob queens in the city! LOL.

  2. #25747

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    Who's your reliable go to for just a BBBJ? Sometimes if I just want a BBBJ and maybe crunched for time, who would be your recommendation in the GR area?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/470684929149

    Jenn is a bit chatty but I assure you she give some of very best head I've ever had. And she will swallow every drop. Really sweet woman, give her a shot. Be safe sir. JK.

  3. #25746

    TOFTT. Maybe?

    Looking to get with this one, says petite. Looks like I chatted with her before, but the ad changed. I won't post the cashapp because it might be her real name, but old username sounded like cabbkayy.

    Let me know if you have any info, I'll report back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/541577560169

  4. #25745

    Go to for a BBBJ?

    Who's your reliable go to for just a BBBJ? Sometimes if I just want a BBBJ and maybe crunched for time, who would be your recommendation in the GR area?

  5. #25744

    Same!

    Quote Originally Posted by NumberOneLow  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested, however your inbox is full.
    Same I can't send you a message.

  6. #25743

    She's a trooper

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLimpBiscuit  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/801840171419 any info on this hottie liery cause f 419 area code anyone seen her. ?
    Yes I've seen her. Awhile back like around Christmas. She floats between here and Texas. She's pretty cute too by the way. I went to her place but she could only do cardates. She was in a pretty safe area on the NE side. Had to do a cardate. She hopped in and immediately started with a covered BJ. Once hard I smashed the fuck out of this girl. She loves it. I really couldn't do all I wanted because of being in the car. Let me ad this, I had no idea I was doing a cardate until I pulled up. Would've much rather did it in a Incall. All in all she's a good one and cool as hell. Pretty reasonably priced as well. I'd definitely see her again but it would have to be Incall.

  7. #25742

    This one?

    Are you referring to this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/314725887239.

    I've wanted to try, but always avoided due to reports similar to yours.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    She came over today and she made things right. She apologized and said nothing would happen like this again. I'd definitely see her again.

  8. #25741

    Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyJoel  [View Original Post]
    Communication as a bit slow to start with, but she made up for it with her skills. Definitely worth seeing, and seeing again.
    This Brooklyn? I didn't think she was real, never responded to me, and heard the same from others on here I believe? Might have to take another swing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/702046142680

  9. #25740

    Sophia

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/680813453816

    Saw Sophia. Comms were good. Massage was good. Place was clean, smelled like smoke but not really her fault. That whole complex always reeks.

  10. #25739
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    She is a very good provider that will meet your needs with an open menu. She is blonde, mid thirty, ample boobs and a nice butt. She is available this weekend in GR 28st place and eager to meet you. She will do BBBJ, daty, GFE, and will meet your fetishes. PM me for her cell right away! Bottum out.
    I'm interested, however your inbox is full.

  11. #25738

    Wheelchair Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by JMagnifico  [View Original Post]
    I feel like you glossed over a very important part. She's in a wheelchair, like paralyzed, quadriplegic? Is that why her body isn't what you expect, no muscle tone because she can't walk? This needs more details. She must be a starfish if she can't feel anything. This is simultaneously super fucked up and kinda hot!
    I actually stumbled upon Jade a couple months ago on FB. I didn't know she ever posted on STG until I saw this thread. The description matches what I learned. She looked cute, accepted my online advances and was down for a car date. Her pictures were good so I was going to go for it then that's when she told me she was in a wheelchair!? I had no idea how that would work? Pick her up and toss both her & her chair in the back like a sack of potatoes? It just felt weird so I didn't go through with it but she did say she has some use of her legs but can't get around well without a chair.

    I also noticed her STG ad says 79 lbs! Considering her size and leg issues doing the deed might be a real challenge if she only does car dates.

  12. #25737

    Brooklyn for the win

    Communication as a bit slow to start with, but she made up for it with her skills. Definitely worth seeing, and seeing again.

  13. #25736

    Sarah made things right

    She came over today and she made things right. She apologized and said nothing would happen like this again. I'd definitely see her again.

  14. #25735

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    She is a very good provider that will meet your needs with an open menu. She is blonde, mid thirty, ample boobs and a nice butt. She is available this weekend in GR 28st place and eager to meet you. She will do BBBJ, daty, GFE, and will meet your fetishes. PM me for her cell right away! Bottum out.
    As expected your mailbox is full!

  15. #25734

    Caley

    She was quick to respond with good communication. Easy to find apartment in Wyoming. She was polite with a good attitude. However, she was not my type. She was a little too curvy for me and the Bush was more than I could bear. When the panties came off. I could hear Axel Rose say welcome to the jungle. Again, she was nice just not my type. CBJ, CFS K9.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape