Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 824 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 550 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 12359
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11624

    Enjoy

    I've noticed reviews for Enjoy recently, naming girls like Mina and Lala, but as far as I know the only two girls working there is Sasha and Coco. Unless there is another Enjoy? I'm referring to the one on Powell near 67th, I'm guessing that is the one that has the nuru option?

    Got to look at Sasha earlier this week, she's okay looking but didn't have much enthusiasm. I did not stay.

  2. #11623

    Division street

    Work was slow and decided to cruise the web. Here is a link to a massage place on division Jinye spa. Oh how I wish the photos to be true. However if all the girls looked like this. Then the GPS would cost 500 a session.

    Just an interesting site.

    https://www.5escorts.com/newsite/por...rts/9158930198

  3. #11622

    Lala (at Enjoy

    Tried Enjoy for the first time a few days ago. Greeted by Lala (bad English, not sure), looked to be in her mid to late 30's. B cups, small butt, not a bad figure but not as curvy as I prefer. Table shower was relaxing, on the flip got BBBJ and some Russian action. Back to the room for a short nuru massage, then BBBJ as negotiated after the flip. Only then did she say no CIM. Finished pretty quickly with a somewhat rough HE after more BBBJ. 1.5 for the half hour, including house fee. Won't repeat, I can get past her looks but no CIM is an automatic no for me.

  4. #11621

    Shellyyyyyyyyyyyyy

    Wanted to see Angela today at Baoju Spa but she was busy. Decided to make a drive out and visit my pocket pick Shelly at Beauty Spa.

    It's such a nice feeling when the girl recognizes you and already knows what you want. She does a great job of a massage which is rare and few.

    Although I had better nitpicking elsewhere, its super satisfying and how she starts off really loud, then ends up quietly sucking me off. Once my cockwas throbbing and I wanted to soon release, she looked up and made eye contact with me and gave me the nod. I blew everything I had into her mouth.

  5. #11620

    Everything is the same

    I've seen her about a dozen times most recently about 2 months ago. Everything is the same excellent detailed massage good GFE everything.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNaughty  [View Original Post]
    Any relatively recent reports (as in this year) of House Massage, on SE Brooklyn? Recall from a few years ago her being older and readily, if not enthusiastically offering up an oral technique unusual (I think) among the AMP talent. Those in the know, know. Not everyone's cup of tea, for sure, but might appeal to certain specific interests. Forgot her name, but wondering if she's still active, still at this location, and still employs her tongue talents? Noticed that House is still listed on AAMP / Rubmaps, with review from like maybe a month ago.

    Realize this place is not on most folks' rader, but visiting Portland soon from points south and would appreciate any intel. Feel free to DM. (Also willing to offer up info on Eugene scene in exchange, if so desired.).
    .

  6. #11619

    House Massage?

    Any relatively recent reports (as in this year) of House Massage, on SE Brooklyn? Recall from a few years ago her being older and readily, if not enthusiastically offering up an oral technique unusual (I think) among the AMP talent. Those in the know, know. Not everyone's cup of tea, for sure, but might appeal to certain specific interests. Forgot her name, but wondering if she's still active, still at this location, and still employs her tongue talents? Noticed that House is still listed on AAMP / Rubmaps, with review from like maybe a month ago.

    Realize this place is not on most folks' rader, but visiting Portland soon from points south and would appreciate any intel. Feel free to DM. (Also willing to offer up info on Eugene scene in exchange, if so desired.).

  7. #11618
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinksty  [View Original Post]
    Went to K-Spa, Bajou, Korean Foot. Yes, I confirmed, they're all the same spot. On 82nd across from Hong Phat.

    Was there earlier this month (see post #11347) Did the 4 hands with Jessica and Angie. Jessica was awful but Angie was so eager and text translated that I should come see her for very good service. I got her number and texted yesterday that I wanted to come see her. She opened the door all bubbly and eager, took my hand and dragged me to a room. She's tiny, 5' nothin' and thin with maybe C fake tits. Late 20's maybe? She's quite the stunner, big bright smile, so cute and so eager. I swear I could cup her whole ass with one hand.

    Took care of the business stuff, and she ran off to get her kit of tools. I was face down on the bed, expecting the usual sub-par 5 min massage, but she came in and told me to flip. Straight to the good stuff. As I suspected, when she is 1 on 1 everything is available. Eager DFK, BBBJ, CFS and hands anywhere I want. Ran through the alphabet, and left very happy.
    Went to see Bella and maybe get a 4 hand with her and Angela. Angela was busy so I got a full service session with Bella. She had a pretty shaven kitty with some nice cherries. All in all a great experience with her mic skills.

  8. #11617

    Went back to Good Massage today

    Emma first.

    The best way to describe Emma is almost looking South Korean with a very fit tall body. She is my oral queen 👑.

    Service was amazing and made the visit down south worth it.

    While I was there Cherry popped in and asked if I wanted to see her.

    If a pretty face is the most important thing, Cherry is for you. She is a natural beauty with no plastic surgery which is extremely rare in the massage parlor scene. She has great medium size breast.

    She has the look of a college freshman who put on the freshman 15 but still looks gorgeous with it.

    Service was great but Emma is still my favorite.

  9. #11616
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 25

    Picked Mina at Enjoy spa

    Mina is actually Taiwanese and currently an international student, so she's quite young and speaks good English—there just wasn't an option to select this on the site. She's on the shorter side, around 5'2", with a natural B-cup figure. She has long black hair and a tattoo on her arm. She also has a slight softness around her midsection, which I personally find attractive, along with thicker thighs and a round, full figure that's great to hold.

    I was sent pictures by MMs of two brand new girls arriving on yesterday in the afternoon. The picture of Mina was not as attractive as the other girl, but Mina's photo was not photo-shopped, the other girl was better looking in her picture but it was one of those glamour pics. I chose to see Mina today because the mamma said she gave better service. I was very pleased with the way Mina looked (better than her pic) when she came into the room and more pleased when she went in for a LAK (light Asian kiss), with her tongue out for me to suck on. I find that the Asian style of kissing turns me on, besides she was really into it then and many times during the session. (I never got the other girls name).

    Undressed and went to the shower, Mina too her cloths off there. While she was having trouble getting the water temperature right I grabbed her butt and had her grinding it into me. You can tell when a session is going to be great. The shower starts as usual laying face down on the table to get washed and have a nice body slide. Turned over for a little wash and some more nuru gel before she climbed on top. More kissing and sucking on her cute natural breasts and nipples. Then I had to be the director to get her from her p2 p to a preview of the main show including some cg and BJ before getting dried off. If you don't ask then you may be disappointed.

    Back in the room we continued where we left off, more kissing, breast worship, and then some nice daty with her on my face. (I spoke to her to tell her that I wanted to make her feel good, she laughed. Then it was my turn for a nice BJ with absolutely no teeth (that doesn't happen often). A little switch to 69 for some mutual pleasure including some fiv / fia for her and a little pm and bls mixed in for me. She wanted then to go standing missionary which I always like. She felt very good, tried to go doggy but I need a recharge so we ended up in rcg which is just as good. Especially because the view of her butt shacking while she road me in the ceiling mirror was priceless. The a long BJ / HJ combo to begin to finish while I pleasured her too. We finished the session if a nice final cg until we both expired. Off to the shower for a quick standing wash, dried off, she helped me get dressed, and one last round of LAK, then out the door. Over by 10 minutes and no time for any massage. She's a keeper.

  10. #11615

    Enjoy spa. Mina

    Went to Enjoy spa & met Mina. Looked young. Late 20's. Black hair. 95 pounds. B cups breasts. 5 feet 3 tall. Before I paid her the donation, I asked if she also offer Nuru massage. She said yes so I paid the 30 minutes fee.

    In the shower room, I climbed on the shower table. She washed my body first. Time for Nuru massage. My body was still very wet. She slid her body against mine a several times. She also rubbed her breasts against my body slowly. I was hard already. We went back to the massage room, she gave me a BBBJ and covered me up. I pounded her in different positions. She was great.

  11. #11614
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 116

    Chanel at Love Spa is Amazing

    I don't know if the guy is an AI but I have reviewed Chanel on the other popular review website before I made my debut here. I've banged Chanel in Seattle many times and she is one of my ATFs. I'm waiting for her to come back to Seattle in May. What the dude wrote is definitely Chanel. She can DT like a champ and likes to TUMA the fuck out of every dude's ass. She can also give and take a hard pounding. She's beautiful, petite, has big "D" tatas, and is a Superstar (a service and cock sucking queen) here in Seattle. She will definitely suck and fuck the life out of you. I definitely recommend her. I might just make the 2 hour drive and see her just like I did for one of my other ATFs when she worked in Portland at Candy Massage. Don't miss out. Monger on!

  12. #11613
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #11612
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 116

    Superstar Alert! Chanel is a Superstar With Amazing Service

    Quote Originally Posted by ChupHuc  [View Original Post]
    I was in Portland on a business trip when a friend recommended I visit Love Sp to see Chanel. The moment I walked through the door, she greeted me right there with a lovely smile. She stands about 5 feet tall (approx. 1. 52 m) and, by my estimate, weighs around 102 pounds; she possesses a voluptuous, curvy figure (approx. 38 inches) with a bust size of roughly 36 DD exactly my type. The massage session itself lasted a bit longer than I'm usually accustomed to; however, I truly enjoyed the sensation of her fingers massaging my gluteal cleft and anal area. Although she didn't engage in direct fingering, the teasing sensation was utterly captivating, keeping my member rock-hard throughout. Naturally, I reciprocated the interaction, using my fingers to lightly caress her gluteal cleft and intimate area through her uniquely textured panties. Her laughter was filled with a gentle, feminine charm; since we were both attempting to practice each other's languages, I didn't need to use any translation software at all during the entire process. Finally, we reached the stage where I turned over for the hot towel wipe-down. She slipped off those panties with their distinct Oriental flair, then retrieved an alcohol spray to sanitize my member, testicles, and handsa prelude to the gentle "Deep Throat Blowjob" (BBBJ) and "Ball Licking" (BLS) that followed. On my next visit, I'll have to ask her to keep her lips wrapped a bit tighter around me though to make that specific request, I suspect I *will* need to rely on translation software.
    Chanel is a Superstar and yes she's definitely a service and cock sucking queen and very popular here in Seattle. I've banged her many times. Her fans are waiting for her return in May to Seattle. Don't miss out while she's in town. Hell, I might have to drive to Portland and give her a visit before May. Monger on!

  14. #11611

    2 x sus

    Quote Originally Posted by JacksBack  [View Original Post]
    This is wildly specific. Did you whip out a measuring tape and scale, or are you just intimately familiar with what a 1. 52 m, 102 lb woman looks like?
    Profile has 2 forum posts, 1 day apart, glazing AMPs in soCal and then Portland.

    He either travels exptensiely and finds time to visit random AMPs or this profile is being used for grassroot promotions.

  15. #11610

    Sus

    This is wildly specific. Did you whip out a measuring tape and scale, or are you just intimately familiar with what a 1. 52 m, 102 lb woman looks like?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChupHuc  [View Original Post]
    I was in Portland on a business trip when a friend recommended I visit Love Sp to see Chanel. The moment I walked through the door, she greeted me right there with a lovely smile. She stands about 5 feet tall (approx. 1. 52 m) and, by my estimate, weighs around 102 pounds; she possesses a voluptuous, curvy figure (approx. 38 inches) with a bust size of roughly 36 DD exactly my type. The massage session itself lasted a bit longer than I'm usually accustomed to; however, I truly enjoyed the sensation of her fingers massaging my gluteal cleft and anal area. Although she didn't engage in direct fingering, the teasing sensation was utterly captivating, keeping my member rock-hard throughout. Naturally, I reciprocated the interaction, using my fingers to lightly caress her gluteal cleft and intimate area through her uniquely textured panties. Her laughter was filled with a gentle, feminine charm; since we were both attempting to practice each other's languages, I didn't need to use any translation software at all during the entire process. Finally, we reached the stage where I turned over for the hot towel wipe-down. She slipped off those panties with their distinct Oriental flair, then retrieved an alcohol spray to sanitize my member, testicles, and handsa prelude to the gentle "Deep Throat Blowjob" (BBBJ) and "Ball Licking" (BLS) that followed. On my next visit, I'll have to ask her to keep her lips wrapped a bit tighter around me though to make that specific request, I suspect I *will* need to rely on translation software. I simply uttered the word "condom," and she immediately put one on; then, with a smile, she nimbly hopped back onto the bed, lifting her legs high into the air. After about two minutes of "Doggy Style" (DATY) foreplay, I was eager to penetrate her intimate area, which felt delightfully tight at first. As my glans broke through her labia and entered her body, the sensation of that snug fit felt just like slipping on a perfectly tailored glove. After approximately 25 to 30 thrusts, I climaxed explosively I could even distinctly feel the semen shooting out of my member like a bullet. For me, this trip truly turned out to be an exceptionally active one in terms of my sex life. I'm so grateful to my friend for the recommendation. She truly lives up to her reputation as the "Queen of Service" in Seattle!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape