LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 1238 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 541 1041 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 18558
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17958

    Moon

    Was in the area with time to kill, based on poor and / or lacking reviews I decided not to try the Banning house that may or may not have Latinas, though a small part of me wishes I did.

    Also decided to skip Sakura this trip, sounds like people are missing the management skills of Mimi there.

    Opted for Moon.

    I give it a C+, maybe a B. I was hoping for L2 but this seems like a strictly L1 place with a slightly better massage than your deli counters. Yea, I said slightly. Your experience may vary but for me, the massage wasn't good enough to come back to for a simple handshake finish. It wasn't bad but it was not memorable at all. I was greeted by an older masseuse who was a little on the thicker side but she wasn't ugly and had what I thought were some nice C cups which made me not mind her size. She asked for a bit more tip to pull them out and I agreed. The bra of the orient strikes again. Those C cups were nothing but As, maybe a small B. They trick me every time.

    In an effort to not sound too negative, Pros. It was quiet despite not having a door on the room and walls that don't go to ceiling. The other masseuse and client were whispering and I barely knew they were there. Also, it was not busy. The masseuse never left the room except to grab a towel to wipe off oil. So, the experience was relaxing.

    Probably won't repeat due to so many other options within a mile of this place but if you need a quiet L1, this is a sure thing.

  2. #17957

    I know I've said it before.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddioDoc  [View Original Post]
    I am sure I've seen reports on how much $ is the sweet spot at Sakura, but searching on Sakura is a bit like Googling the name Smith LOL.

    I dug through previous posts, but soon went cross eyed trying to find the info. So if anyone can give me a good ballpark figure on what would be the going rate for an actual HR massage, and a mutual oral finish, it'd be much appreciated. Honestly, I'm more concerned about insulting the lady with an offer than I am about overpaying a little. TIA.
    Walk-in handover $$ have fun. Don't walk in give the hour and then try to haggle over a tip. Just give $$and enjoy your time.

  3. #17956

    Please don't kill me too hard.

    I am sure I've seen reports on how much $ is the sweet spot at Sakura, but searching on Sakura is a bit like Googling the name Smith LOL.

    I dug through previous posts, but soon went cross eyed trying to find the info. So if anyone can give me a good ballpark figure on what would be the going rate for an actual HR massage, and a mutual oral finish, it'd be much appreciated. Honestly, I'm more concerned about insulting the lady with an offer than I am about overpaying a little. TIA.

  4. #17955
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  5. #17954

    Sakura mimi

    Anyone have Intel on mimi return?

  6. #17953

    Massage quick reviews that I have been to.

    Sakura. Brothel. Hottest girls. Everything on menu.

    8 foot. Been twice. Two bad experiences. Girls were hot. Always unchanging.

    Moon. Good massage. Hit or miss on talent. Probably my favorite.

    Best star Hamilton and galbraith. Best actual massage place. Older Asian ladies. Good handshake.

    D&p. Danny davito and another lady. Solid massage. Mechanical ending.

    Went to new place on colerain and banning. Walked out without leaving a tip. Won't go back. 40 ish asian lady spinner.

    Wisteria was my go to until it got busted last year.

    Spring is in the sakura category in regards to menu I believe. Girls are a step down.

    I used to love the place in green hills. She would walk on your back.

    Goose was one of my first. Been there a few times. Have no intentions of going back.

    I generally spend 100 to 120 for an hour dream including tip.

    Yeah. I ned to try to east side.

  7. #17952

    Flower Shop WC

    Guys finally pulled the trigger on my first AMP and chose The flower shop in WC even after the post about moist towels I must say my only complaint is I didn't ask her name so can't give her name, short mid 30's with blondish red hair. I went with 30 minute massage, she gave a real good massage and on the flip was able to get a L2 Cim with tip. Not sure if I overpaid but the massage was great and other than a rush at the end because the bell rang twice, I would definitely repeat for sure. I did she her put new towels down as I was getting dressed for what it is worth. If anyone knows her name by my brief description it would be appreciated.

  8. #17951

    Sakura

    Saw Bailey. Cute and petite. Massage was only ok. Some restrictions but very enjoyable overall. Was quite busy when I went in.

  9. #17950

    Unfortunate

    Quote Originally Posted by Elastic  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in here recently after some time. Older lady. Standard fare but she was cold about it. No mutual touch, no dirty talk, no second girl. She tried hard but the lack of the mutual touch and her general attitude was a turn off.

    I'm trying to quit this hobby. Help me stop please.
    This is upsetting. I was hoping to pop in here today as I don't have time for the 45 min drive to AMP row. I haven't been here or to Goose for over a year but with the two most recent reports I'll pass. A buddy went to goose three or four months ago and reported back "same old service" and since most of my experiences there are mediocre at best I've stayed away. Sad to hear about Sunflower, it wasn't as good as Sakura and was probably on par with or a little better than Moon depending on who I would draw (I drew an absolute rocket at Moon last time I was there, every previous time was an old lady). Either way, Sunflower was a sure thing that was much closer to me and I left happy with my experience almost every time. I was driving by there a few weeks ago and noticed the sign was gone. Came to check the forums and my fears were confirmed. RIP.

  10. #17949

    Sakura and Mandy

    Sakura never fails. You may have better or slightly better experiences from time to time, but Sakura never fails, virtually.

    Had a great session with Mandy. Met me in the hallway. Cute girl, once in the room, I settled on an hour this time. Ultimately, clothes off, and big smiles. Started off with a great back and leg massage. That girl really knows how to make you relax. On the flip, more massage, some discussion. She gave me a great ride, front and back, and the view from behind was incredible. Mandy is gorgeous in my opinion. She finished the ride strong, leaving me breathless, and the bag full. Afterwards, a scalp massage, more legs and arms, and I was feeling even more relaxed like never before. Bottle of water, big hug, and out the door. Highly recommend this cutie Mandy.

  11. #17948

    Serene is back

    I talked to Serene this morning. She apologizes for maybe not replying to text the last week or so. She had phone issues and a personal issue she needed to address.

    She fixed her phone issues but has lost some older texts. So if you contact her she may not have the history of your texts. She also took care of the personal issue.

    She is back in business to give very good professional massages. As always she is a lovely lady that will help you relax.

  12. #17947
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Please don't feed the trolls, use the "Report Post" button.

    A2

  13. #17946

    Did you

    Make it to Sakura yet to give us all your latest review? Under what name did you give Alica a 9? You're currently showing 3 posts now none of which are reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDefinitely  [View Original Post]
    That's why I specifically asked. Unless the person at Sakura gave me the wrong information, This is not the Alice from last September. That girl was unreal. Rated her a 9. September was my best month there.

  14. #17945

    Alice hey Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    Alice was there a few months ago unless this is a different Alice.
    That's why I specifically asked. Unless the person at Sakura gave me the wrong information, This is not the Alice from last September. That girl was unreal. Rated her a 9. September was my best month there.

  15. #17944

    Sakura

    Alice was there a few months ago unless this is a different Alice.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDefinitely  [View Original Post]
    Girls this month are Elia, Bailey, Alice, and Mandy. Elia, Bailey, Alice are new, Mandy is the only one returning and has been reviewed multiple times. Reviews are much appreciated, as are any physical descriptions.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape