Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 18218
-
04-12-26 14:35 #17408Senior Member

Posts: 119Seleste (AP) - Rob and Steal
Okay so here goes. This one is hard to write because she is a cute girl and not the first time seeing her. She was one of my go-to girls when I am in town. However, truth needs to be told.
Sort version: I was robbed by Seleste (AP) and she stole from me.
Long version:
This all started when we agreed to meet Tuesday at 8 pm but was stood up. She texted me 45 minutes later to apologize and claiming that she went and got a new phone and it was a phone issue. I had already made plans elsewhere at this point. When I finish with my alternative appointment, I reached out to her to see if she was available but she was not at that time and so I moved on to Meiji who had the girl I wanted available. Seleste texted me and asked if tomorrow (Wednesday) would work for me.
The next day came and I texted her twice to see if we can meetup. Silence. I then texted her that since she was not available that we would not meet. At about 3 am she started texting me and I should not have responded. Anyway, I responded and we went back and forth and she said how she promise that she will make it up to me. I told her that she was unreliable and cannot be depended on and I think that pissed her off because she went off on me (based on the tone of text) and she finally asked if I was still up for the date and I said NO. A short while later she called me and started going through the same and she asked how can she make it up to me and I told that she can come to my hotel and stay for a couple of hours with MSOG and she agreed. I should not have agreed as I had already declined a date earlier with her. I made a second f*ck up here as I didn't talk donation at this point either.
She arrived at my hotel and then I discussed the banking and I should have sent her back at this point because it was more than I was willing to fork out for two hours. I told her I only have XX and we agreed on an amount although it was more than I wanted to expend. She saw I had more in my wallet and she said you have more so what about we do XX. I f*cked up and said okay.
She went into the bathroom to put on the outfit she bought. She took quite some time but that was okay. When she came out, we had a good time for close to an hour until she told me something I wanted would be an upcharge. However, none the less, she was a good fuck.
After the first session, I told her that I may or may need a second pop and she said okay we will try and see to which we both agreed. We were talking and I showed her a Plan B BC that I had (I normally have a few with me for certain girls) and she asked if she can have it and I said okay as we were all good so far.
Here is where it went down hill very fast. So we were cuddling and she was setting up Netflix on her phone and then fell asleep. She slept for the next hour. I had to wake her at 6:30 am because I don't know if she would want more after our 2 hour. I told her I am not paying you to sleep during a 2 hour meet. If it was an overnight session then sleeping was okay. Everything was my fault according to her. I told her to sleep. I told her that I could not go another round. I didn't wake her. Come on now. I guess she is so special that I want to pay her to sleep there. I told her that this session was not worth it as I basically paid for a 2 hour session and got a 1 hour session and that I would not be seeing her again. With the direction everything was going, I now wanted her out of my room. I had promised her previously that I will drop her back.
We got in the car and here is where she started that I wasn't going to bring this up but this was extra and that was extra. I was like, WTF, the last time you told me while in session that this was extra and I agreed and continue or stop and there was no extra. Now, because I'm not going to see you again then you wanted to try and exert even more than you already did. I told her that she also has the Plan B BC and at that point she took it out and return it to me in the car. I decided to pay her for the now concocted extras while in the car. She then went on and said that she thinks that she will keep the Plan B. At this point, I don't know what these girls are capable of and also, this being a new vehicle I just bought, didn't want her to damage it. I just didn't say anything.
All I was expecting after she knew she was sleeping for an hour was for her to say okay we can continue for another hour and now I will not sleep.
In the end I was robbed by Seleste (did not get what I agreed for when you are paying a premium) and was stolen from.
I will not be seeing her again when I am in town which is frequently. I know never say never but there is better talents in Otown for the value of money.
This was a Tesla vehicle and all of our interaction in the vehicle was recorded by the dashcam I was just viewing the video.
I am not saying for you not to see her but this was my encounter. Also YMMV.
Mike.
-
04-12-26 13:53 #17407Senior Member

Posts: 62Sophia
Yep totally agree Sophia maintains herself in great shape and is always a ton of fun!! Always very clean and sexy surprising me with different sexy outfits. I just saw her the other day and like always she didn't disappoint! Sophia started out with an amazing BBBJ. By the way she smelled great!
Originally Posted by Magic2016
[View Original Post]
Have fun.
GR01.
-
04-11-26 21:17 #17406Senior Member

Posts: 270Sophia PR
Been a while since I had a date, so decided to go the safe route, and someone is always reliable, on time, clean incall, and priced fairly. Sophia never disappoints. I'd say she's definitely in her mid 40's but has done a great job hanging on to her youth and has kept the body absolutely banging. She makes you feel like you are hooking up with an old gf you hadn't seen in a year. Kissing, grinding, ton's of foreplay. She is real GFE. She takes direction well. Gives great BBBJ, possibly one of the tastiest DATY season I ever had. It taste so good after burying my tongue in her snatch I went up to DFK with her so she could taste just how amazing she is. Plenty of P2 P grinding which I think is hot. She is just a solid date that you will never have to worry about any of the bs out there. Treat her with respect, we need her in the game. No clue who the gk is I've had her number dating back to Orlo.
-
04-11-26 12:54 #17405Senior Member

Posts: 625Shocking delelopment
You're kidding right? This big ole heifer with tramp stamps likes to take on BBC's. LOL.
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-26 12:15 #17404Senior Member

Posts: 150It was not aimed at you
She just wants to offer a shower to anyone that comes. Let me tell you something about her. She may not know who is president, but she can smell a shampoo and tell you which brand it is, while reciting the words to any song you can think of. So, she knows the important things. Test her sometime.
Originally Posted by MikeFly
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-26 12:08 #17403Senior Member

Posts: 119Debbie
IWish, you're saying I was smelling, LOL. I was definitely not smelling like rose as I use the stuff offered by the hotel I stayed. However, she didn't had any wipes to clean up afterwards so I was offered a shower instead which I appreciate since I would have been like that for two days during my drive.
I think I am her naughty list. She just texted me this morning.
Mike.
Originally Posted by IWish
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-26 11:54 #17402Senior Member

Posts: 279I'm may be in Orlando through Wednesday. Can you PM me on details and how to connect.
Originally Posted by SylviaHope69
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-26 09:53 #17401Senior Member

Posts: 2166It's a shame that comments like these still have to be said to remind guys about hygiene. It's generally common sense for folks to get cleaned up and freshened before seeing someone. Musk is okay in certain instances, but fresh smelling goes a long way.
Originally Posted by IWish
[View Original Post]
If someone has been out and about all day or coming from work or something, have a quick change such as gym shorts or something in your car to get into. Before you leave work go to the bathroom and get paper towels and soap and wipe yourself down. You wouldn't want a girl that's all musky and smelling like day old sweat.
-
04-11-26 09:35 #17400Senior Member

Posts: 150As gatekeeper I should have mentioned this earlier
Sometimes Debbie will tell me "I liked that guy". It almost always boils down to whether you smell good or not. She says bad smells are a turnoff. She says she doesn't want to say anything, So she will always offer you guys a rinse off and a small shot of mouthwash upfront. Tip YMMV but will definitely increase if you're smelling like a rose. This has nothing in particular to do with Mikefly, who Debbie likes.
Originally Posted by MikeFly
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 22:40 #17399Senior Member

Posts: 390Seleste / Celeste
Finally got the time to see her and it was a terrible date. She showed up 2 hours late and high as a kite. She went to the bathroom and was in there for like 30 minutes doing who knows what. Finally came out and started the date, but she's nickle and diming everything! Everything had an upcharge. She's drug skinny and her pussy smelled like old cum so someone here is dumping loads in her. I can't believe all the good reviews she's gotten.
-
04-10-26 22:06 #17398Senior Member

Posts: 119Debbie
It was my last day in Orlando and I had a terrible night with a well known and liked provider. Debbie and myself were texting about meeting up and after I told her that I am leaving town, she asked if I wanted to meetup before I leave. I agreed to meet yesterday (Thursday) at 12:30 pm for an hour. Arrived early and waited until I get the room number and all clear message. When I was driving in I saw a person coming out of the room and went and sit on the steps. This maybe the girlfriend (not sure though).
A pretty girl opened the door after knocking twice that is not skinny nor overweight, but meat in the right places. Apparently I looked like uncle as she said I scared her. However, I do not look anything like uncle. She asked if I wanted to take a shower or anything but I had just checked out of my hotel and freshly showered so I didn't need to. She has an open mind so ask her what you are thinking and would like and who knows she may oblige but as with anyone YMMV. Onto the bed and started with some lfk into dfk. She started her magic on sleeping junior and it worked. Enjoyed some 69 and then some rcg. Holy f*ck, she can ride you rcg. I didn't last long so I couldn't sample some of the other alphabets. She offered another shower to clean up and chatted a bit.
She told me some surprising news (guys!!!) and that she may or may not be heading back to Jacksonville.
I could have stayed as I had an hour but I was out in 30 minutes as I needed to start my long drive out of town.
Guys if you are on the fence about seeing her then go and see her at least once and judge for yourself. You may be returning often, never know. However, I endorse her in everyway.
Unfortunately she cannot move from that county otherwise if she was in Orlando area, I believe that she would be busier.
Thank you Debbie for ending my time in Orlando on such a high note.
Thanks to IWish for providing Debbie digits. If you need Debbie digits then please contact IWish and do not ask me as I am not the GK.
Mike.
-
04-10-26 21:40 #17397Senior Member

Posts: 119Seleste
This is good that you had a great experience. However, I had a terrible experience. I will be uploading my experience in the Negative Escort Review section once I cool off enough to write the review. In the meantime, be careful of her.
Originally Posted by ILikeGoodHead1
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 21:29 #17396Senior Member

Posts: 270Does she have an incall?
Originally Posted by ILikeGoodHead1
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 20:12 #17395Regular Member

Posts: 19Seleste 3
Another week passes by and Seleste has been on my mind everyday. My previous dates with her I couldn't get past her BBBJ, but this time I was determined to get to FS with her. I contacted her and she replied quickly and we agreed on a time to meet. When we met, she was wearing this attractive outfit that made her look stunning. As we hug I notice she smells great. We ended up talking for about 30 minutes. She is such a sweet and pleasant girl to talk to. We could have talked for hours, but I was starting to get horny. She takes off her outfit and I see this tight and sexy spinner body. I get hard just from looking at her. We get on the bed and she begins her elite BBBJ. I tell her to go slow and she complies right away. After a few minutes pass by I'm ready for FS. She was open to any position I wanted, so we started with k9. This is the first time I got to see her pussy up close, it was simply beautiful. I start to enter her pussy and it is nice & tight. I enjoyed every stroke with great pleasure. We went through a handful of positions and she had no problem with that. Eventually, I couldn't hold out any longer. I told her wanted to finish in her mouth and she agreed without hesitation. Once I unloaded in her mouth she swallowed every drop. I laid down next to her to catch my breath and then we just started talking again. She is so friendly and has a very good sense of humor. Also, she is not a clock watcher. This experience was pure euphoria for me. I will definitely see her again. Contact EverydayJ if you want her number. He is the gatekeeper.
-
04-10-26 19:41 #17394Senior Member

Posts: 117April Showers with Veronica
I accidentally erased my original post. So for my 100th post I had to meet with my ATF!! Met up with my favorite girl on a rainy Spring afternoon. I did request to shower with her when I got there and we had a good ole sudsy time. Her body is just made for sex with her awesome ass and her tits are so much fun to play with. She gave me a nice BBBJ preview in the shower. Her technique is so good. We end up in the bed and the next hour was a blur of perfect GFE. She is obviously my favorite provider and we always end up nice and sweaty and exhausted from our efforts. She is the sweetest girl and always has plenty of goodbye kisses for me before I left.










Reply With Quote






