Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 16038
-
04-12-26 01:22 #15318Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 7Dream Blue Relax booty call
Dude name like Fanny she better do some amazing things with her ass LOL. Yeah she pretty much did. Beautiful black hair huge full C knockers and a round booty just wanted a pound for days. So hot I was ready the second I saw her to get down to business. This is a newer spot and had that fresh pussy smell to it. I love how the rooms are still clean as soon as they got there the fun started the massage is more of a tease turn onto a body on body rub I should glided it was big titties up and cross my back. Flipped me over put the cover on and just gobbled up my cock and balls. I play with those nipples while she went down on me until it was time for me to take her to pound to town missionary cowgirl and of course doggy. It was a beautiful view watching those big titties. Great nut draining.
-
04-12-26 01:19 #15317Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 8Friday night fun at Yes Spa
This was a Friday night visit. First time here but they keep ass is hot it won't be my. Place is on E Sahara. Came in was met at the door my Cindy. Dirty stripper type girl with a dirty little mouth on her. In the room nice little massage she'd love to put her tits right in my face while she rub my back. Couldn't keep my hands off her ass until it's time to flip over. Cover came on she went down on me nicely good BJ skills. Took her for a ride and tell you the skills are really showing in reverse cowgirl. First she lean back so I can grab both titties and slowly grind it on me then she leaned forward put her hands on my knees and gave my cock a pounding. She twerked her ass up and down until I busted my nut. Great time.
-
04-11-26 21:21 #15316Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 10Win Spa. Anne
In town soI tried the local ass. No it's always pretty easy to get full service here as long as you drop some green she'll give you her pink. Met Anne at the door beautiful face English was a little bit broken but that body was put together perfectly. You walk me through the room where I got undressed with no towel and attempted to give me a massage right after. She actually gave really good firm pressure on my lower back. Top notch massage for this small town. She took her towel off but as she got close to me I grabbed her boobs and started licking them.
She's very funny and charismatic in a gorgeous way she said no not yet, she turned me around and started kissing my back all the way to my butt crack. Shortly after she turned me around and started sucking my junior she was very gentle and she can pleasure to the point that I had to have her stop two times or I was going to pop. No her and her mouth was so warm and wet.
This lasted like 10 minutes playing around with her tits her sucking licking and me fingering and she said. Do you want to fuck me baby I know you want to fuck me. She put a Hat on and off we went on every position imaginable. I am telling you this girl is flexible fun and fucking cute.
I only lasted around 10 more minutes and I popped in her while doggy style because she was grabbing my balls and caressing my balls as I was giving her the bang of her life. Afterwards she even gave me a foot rub for a left I mean if that's not the cherry on top I don't know what it is.
-
04-11-26 21:04 #15315Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 14Ruby Spa
A fellow monger contacted me and told me of a fairly new girl at Ruby Spa off Rainbow and Flamingo. I went down to see her. Her name was Tina. She's a good-looking Asian gal with a nice, firm figure and D-cups. She met me at the door and led me to the room. We exchanged the basics, including an 80 HF for an hour. Half an hour is only 60, but I chose the hour. She left the room and told me to take off my clothes and lie down. She came back in a few minutes later, then started a nice, sensual back massage to get the blood flowing. She teased a little and then asked me to flip over, which I did. WE negotiated the deal for 180. She left again and then returned and stripped. Did I say she has a killer body! Well, she does for sure. She proceeded to give me a nice BBBJ, followed by CFS. I just wanted to plow into her DS and grab onto these swinging tits. WE did that for quite a bit of timem before cumming in the bag. As long as she's here, I'll come back to stretch out that nice, tight little box.
-
04-11-26 19:42 #15314Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 9This Apple had huge melons at Aqua Day Spa
Entered the building and was immediately greeted by Apple. Very cute and seductive smile. Grabbed my hand and lead me to the room. She is barely keeping those big titties in her tank top they're huge I couldn't wait to get them out.
We immediately began DFK while I was feeling up her ass. She was wearing a 1 piece tight spandex dress. Ez slide style sandals which showed off her cute toes with white nail Polish. Stuck 4 crisp $50's in her cleavage and handed her $80 for the house. Had a few laughs! She left and told me to get naked.
She returned and I was ready and butt naked! Grabbed her by the waist from behind and kissed her neck. Helped her get out of the outfit. Went straight to DFK to experience the famous long tongue of hers! Had her lick her nice and perky nipples. I licked them along with her for each of them. Back to DFK. She took some time and sensually licked my nipples while moaning. Had her lay down on the massage table. Brought her gorgeous feet up to my face. Sniffed and worshipped her soles and toes. Had her worship her feet while I laid next to her. I worshipped her soles while she licked her toes. Occasionally we met up to DFK and taste her feet together. I went down on her pussy and cute starfish while she continued to alternate worshipping both feet.
Had her lay on her tummy and put her feet up so I can look at her cute soles while she pointer her toes at me and see the white Polish. She sensually sucked my cock for a few. Grabbed the back of her head and had her pick up the pace. Had her focus on the tip as I fucked her mouth faster. I'm pretty worked up so I'm ready for the main event. She got on top first I love how she just fed me her nipples while I pounded her from below. Then I pounded her from behind standing off the table first I just been her over the table then she put one link up and I got in nice and deep. Dropped a huge load definitely would come back.
-
04-11-26 13:42 #15313Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 21Aroma Spa blonde Latina
This was an afternoon hookup. I love it when you get both a good massage and get that good extra full menu. Top it off you get a blonde Latina smoke show probably a stripper in her spare time. And if she's Latina she better have a big ass and Camila check all boxes here. Extremely lovely Latina girl. Then waist round and all the right places. She greeted me with a hug and a kiss like I was a regular. Took me to the room where I lay down while she went for the supplies. Really good massage to start off with she actually has some training you can tell. Nice long strokes up and down my back lots of teasing and let me tell you she looks spectacular. She was in a mini skirt and I couldn't keep my hands off her.
On the flip we negotiate on that menu then I negotiated myself from behind her. Let me tell you her back view is spectacular and I'm sure we gave the guys in the next room a great show. She's 100% real and 100% worth coming soon again.
-
04-11-26 13:00 #15312Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 9Latina Mia at Life River Spa
Trying to least cap off a crappy week with some good fun. I Needed to get my quick fix and I hit the jackpot with here at this Latina shack. Mia was my GF. She is about 5'5, brunette Latina with a thin waist but large breasts. I love me some good titties nothing better than seeing them bounce when she's on top of me and flap against each other when I'm pounding her and doggy.
She gave a very firm massage, which I was actually looking for, but when we started to transition, she did seem a little timid, which was fine. I'm not overly dominant, so I was more than willing to ease her in. She gave some light foreplay and then went straight to mounting my dick with her mouth. We covered up and she got on top. She was a nice to roll around with in the limited space and get into various positions. We finished with her in Doggie and panting I love You. Definitely something most guys want to hear as you get a woman. After the load was dropped she even gave me a temple rub before I left That's a nice little cherry on top. Gave her two bills for the tip for her trouble.
-
04-11-26 12:39 #15311Shill for NN Spa

Posts: 71NN spa monica
Had the pleasure of seeing this Angel last night, she is gorgeous indeed. Her body is built like a Latina very nice tits and ass and her skin is white and smooth like butter. BBBJ tableshower and CFS. Mish with her watching her tits bouncing didn't last too long, it was a huge turn on for me. Will go back to see her again.
Originally Posted by JonDoe19
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-26 03:45 #15310Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 93Sasha at Lucky Wellness
A raven haired latina beauty with a killer body, nice round tits, and sweet ass is working out over at Lucky Wellness. Black hair, nice curved hips, like 5'2", very young beauty, maybe like 26/27. Sasha was very spirited. Taking point at a lot of the times during the session. Definitely was an upgraded experience compared to the escorts that cost me 3 x the amount I paid here.
Nice GFE in the beginning, I let it known I didn't come for a massage. She understood the assignment as she undresses both of us and gives me a little kiss, before getting to her knees for a seductively hot BBBJ. Something about her eyes, and overall look gave off Megan Fox sexy vibes. She was thorough and smooth with her strokes. One point easily taking my whole cock down her throat. I asked for some DATY, which she agreed, laid out on the side of the table I went at it. Licked the hell out of them roast beef lips. She got nice little brown curtains, I got one finger in and can feel ger tighten her Kegels at will. Here I realized I was in for a treat. I soon have a rubber on and we start with her laying off the side of the table and insert myself in her, first slowly, but then she started going off on some dirty talk, telling me to fuck harder and faster. I follow orders well and went at it at her. Soon also got in some doggie, here I got a glimpse of that big ol ass of hers. She has this pretty cool swan tattoo that I couldn't help myself from tracing while delivering some killer backshots. I had her also climb me for RCG, so I can get more views of that ass, but that was short-lived before I have her mish again, getting nice and deep. A few kisses in, and some sexual begging for me to cum, I soon pop up and blow my load in her mouth.
She spits out and goes to get a couple hot towels to clean us up. While cleaning up, she notices I was still hard, and asked if I wanted more HJ, I of course nodded with joy, and she gave a solid jackhammer HJ to get one more little pop out of me. Sasha is hot ya'll. Def come see this baddie in action. Always a rare sight to have a Latina doing some AMP level services while still being that hot.
-
04-10-26 22:30 #15309Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 13CiCi at Ruby Spa
I made the trip down to Ruby spa, as this is just down the road from my home on the West side. My service provider was CiCi. She gave me a good rub down, before getting down to the good stuff. She's thin, but not too thin, and she has nice C-Cup and nice nips to suck on, but don't bite. She doesn't like even a small nibble. CFS, BBBJ, suck on the balls, lick the shaft then eventually making a deposit in the bag. The HF was 80 for the hour and the negotiated donation was 200. She can fuck like a rabbit, but watch out she will make you cum fast if you don't pay attention and get to excited.
-
04-10-26 22:24 #15308Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 123Young Spa- Suki
I'll just cut to the chase and tell you about Suki. She's pretty dang cute with a killer body and a nice set of tits, which most of the time are falling out of her top. They just want to be let loose. She's let them loose a few times for me, along with nice BBBJ and CFS. Sometimes in many positions, and sometimes just pounding away DS. She loves sex and loves dick. 80/200 for an hour, and she doesn't watch the clock. I'm guessing that she's late 20's to early 30's, but I seriously don't care as she gives wonderful service. No English from her mouth, just lip service on my dick.
-
04-10-26 19:28 #15307Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 14Fanny at Blue Relax Spa
Fanny < This sexy smoking hot toned bodied spinner. What an amazing hot toned spinner body this exotic chick has! That hot tight perfect round ass of hers, felt so fucking hot. Holding onto with BOTH hands!! Total GFE. One correction, my girlfriend would never toss my salad LOL. Midway through the massage she stopped for a moment got a warm towel and clean my backside. She put her finger on my hole and ass if I wanted it to be played with I said hell yeah let's give it a spin. They spend all right she spend that tongue all over my ass it was amazing. The whole time she's jerking me off too and I really have to hold my juices from exploding. I really wanted to tap her ass bad so I flipped over she continued with the BJ no covered all lips no teeth. She such a beautiful exotic face! Just looking at her, insanely gorgeous face etched in ecstasy while we fucked in mish, as well as when she got up in the saddle & impaled herself on my rock hard cock & started DFK me. Just fucking mind blowing!!
I'll I will say, she's so intensely mesmerizing DFK passionate! If it weren't for her amazing CW head game, I would've loved just making out with her with both my hands on her amazing hot ass, the entire sesh! Her BBBJCIM finish with her along my side with both hands on that perfect ass- Blew my! Fucking! Mind I told her it's going to be a town just for another week and I definitely going to come back again. Another hottie in the front maybe I'll even dare to have a four hand and check that off my bucket list.
-
04-10-26 18:29 #15306Senior Member

Posts: 149Because it probably is
Check the poster's past posts, if you see many reviews of the same place (s) over a short period of time -- 100% shill account. Problem is 9/10 posts on this thread are this way. I guess it traps some naive people who really want to believe.
Originally Posted by FunSeeker702
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 18:26 #15305Senior Member

Posts: 387Same person?
Why do I feel the last two posts below this are the same person.
-
04-10-26 16:25 #15304Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 42Amy at New Lavender
Dropped by New Lavender Spa today with no real expectations, just a bit of curiosity to see what the place was about after hearing about it from a friend. Ended up meeting Amy, and what followed turned into a surprisingly memorable session.
Amy, to me, lands around an 8/10. Looks to be about mid 30's. Cute smile with a set of eye-catching D's that immediately command attention. As a boob guy, it was an instant hook. She carries herself with a warm confidence, just playful enough to keep things interesting. The greeting set the tone right away, a hug, a kiss, and easy eye contact that made everything feel natural instead of transactional. Her English is also noticeably better than average, which made conversation effortless and added to the overall experience as I enjoy being able to chat with my provider during the session.
After settling the hour upfront (200 tip + 70 house), we were already in sync. No awkward negotiation, no hesitation, just a subtle smile that said she understood exactly what kind of session this was going to be.
She suggested a table shower, and it was clear she knew how to use it to build momentum. Warm water, slow hands, and her body working against mine in a way that blurred the line between cleaning and teasing. By the time we stepped back into the room, the energy had already shifted.
From there, she took control of the moment without breaking the flow. Clothes disappeared quickly, replaced by confident hands and a rhythm that never felt rushed. Her technique stood out, not just skill, but variety and responsiveness. She adjusted constantly, reading reactions, changing pace, keeping things engaging instead of repetitive.
What really elevated the session was her level of engagement. She wasn't just going through motions, she was present, reactive, and clearly enjoying herself. That translated into everything. The way she moved, the way she responded, the way she stayed connected through eye contact and touch.
There was a natural progression throughout. Moments of intensity balanced with brief pauses, just enough to reset before building again. Nothing felt forced. It all flowed.
Toward the end, the energy peaked exactly where you'd expect it to. Strong finish, clean close, and no drop-off in effort even in the final stretch.
Overall, a genuinely well-rounded session. Good chemistry, strong fundamentals, and just enough personality to make it feel like more than a standard visit. I'd give the overall experience about a 8/10.
TLDR / Summary:
Services: BBBJ, CFS, GFE, DFK, DT (deepthroat), TS (table shower).
Donation: 270 all in (200 tip + 70 house for 1 hr).
Address: 592 X W Flamingo Rd.











Reply With Quote





