Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 33771
-
04-15-26 00:48 #33006Senior Member

Posts: 200That is terrible. She is a complete lunatic. I hope you are ok, and sorry that happened to you.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 00:04 #33005Senior Member

Posts: 1734She came at me with a hammer.
Originally Posted by RMK3000
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 21:26 #33004Senior Member

Posts: 43Ari in Woburn
Any info on Ari from Woburn?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/203547589
-
04-14-26 16:49 #33003Senior Member

Posts: 31Dana boston
Has anyone seen this one before. She hosts at an apartment. But no reviews online. Seems kinda sus. She doesn't want to verify either.
https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...7311.htm?cat=1
-
04-14-26 16:39 #33002Senior Member

Posts: 55I'm looking for a woman with pretty feet and open to foot fetish. Does anyone know of someone local to Boston to Worcester area?
-
04-14-26 16:03 #33001Senior Member

Posts: 200Search Worcester and Fitchburg forum. She can be violent and her brain is completely fried.
Originally Posted by TheBallPlaya
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 12:21 #33000Regular Member

Posts: 19Sexy Swedish Angelicka
I might be wrong but pretty sure I saw this one years ago in Rhode island and she was in some sorta car accident of something? Wasn't good. I think she been using the same pix since way back unless someone can tell me its a diff girl.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...2/542418941736
-
04-14-26 09:40 #32999Regular Member

Posts: 11Garrison St Asian apt location
Feel like there should be a separate thread for the Asian Apt locations. Was hit up about a month or two back with an ad for Garrison St. I deleted their message before reaching out and now have a desire to visit. Does anyone have contact info for this location?
-
04-14-26 04:35 #32998Senior Member

Posts: 72Amanda? Any info?
https://tryst.link/escort/aurel
Anyone seen Amanda? Searched online phone and nothing comes up?
-
04-12-26 19:02 #32997Senior Member

Posts: 380I seen her when she was on seeking a year or 2 back. It was 600 we got drinks then went to my place and she let me hit twice bjj cfs with kissing and everything. We spent like 4 hours together.
Originally Posted by Rion75
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-26 16:20 #32996Senior Member

Posts: 104Chelsea Charlestown
Anyone have her new contact? Please pm. Some fucker leaked the last one.
-
04-12-26 00:56 #32995Regular Member

Posts: 24Details? BBBJ? CFS?
Originally Posted by Rion75
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-26 12:43 #32994Senior Member

Posts: 380Seeking would be ideal for this.
Originally Posted by SurfMonkey33
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 22:25 #32993Senior Member

Posts: 42You can find reviews of her under 'wendy' (skip results in the brazilian thread).
Originally Posted by TripleXes
[View Original Post]
I reached out a couple weeks ago, but never got a response.
Ill try again if I get the itch mid week and need something close by.
That ass also looks build to satisfy.
-
04-10-26 21:05 #32992Senior Member

Posts: 45Seeking fun GFE outing in Boston
I'll be visiting Boston next month for work and would like to spend some time with a fun gal. Drinks beforehand and room time I'm thinking. Do you guys have any recommendations as I'm not from the area? Feel free to PM me as well. Thanks!











Reply With Quote





