Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 4094 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 559 1059 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 61398
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #60528
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    Why are yall allergic to taking pics? At least a face shot so we know whom you're talkin about? Because I've been around the FH /4th & 5th ave area a lot more in the recent months and outside of old utr's I used to see, I've maybe seen a singular girl walking in the area. Mornijg, day or night. Its been a dead zone.
    No pics or no. S for this chicken shit. I've been busted once by the old lady and trying like hell not to let lightning strike twice. My stupid mistake first time, don't need to do it again. Drove the west side triangle, circle, shopping center plenty of ladies out. Several of my Nubians sisters working the triangle. I. Got locked in on Goldie and that little skinny gal wouldn't look my way. 4 drivebys with no looks, instead kept going to stare in a friggin mirror leaning against a house across from the pop shop. Lots going on between 2-4 pm. Dude of on wilkens, girl running from bf near park on Ramsey while calling cops, some sort of fire near shopping center. Wore me out with nothing to claim. Headed to BP, 3 gals hanging in the elementary school doorway on Jeffrey, one being a cute lond, too tired to push the button, cruised FHaround 5 p with nothing out headed home. Peace. BP.

  2. #60527
    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Wow, that name brings back memories. There used to be a beautiful Puerto Rican & Black "experience" named Tree in BP some years back that was an excellent date. But I think she "passed away" a few years back. She would have been about the same age as your "Tree". Peace.
    She has a medium complexion and didn't look mixed. Claimed that
    she is around, but I've never seen her out. I need to work on getting pics.

  3. #60526

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Scooped Gabby off FH around noon today. Pretty gal with tight shorts, boots and halter top with her nipples popping through. Got those titties unholstered and latched on for several minutes with the moaning getting the little guy revved up. Put her head on the stovepipe and then on my nutsack enjoyed the bobbing and sucking then plastered my load on her fun bags. She did ask me to wipe it off quickly, copped another tittie feel and took her back and dropped her at the firehouse. Cool chick, pretty by street standards, will definitely repeat. Very pleasant. . 3 for her efforts and beauty.
    Why are yall allergic to taking pics? At least a face shot so we know whom you're talkin about? Because I've been around the FH /4th & 5th ave area a lot more in the recent months and outside of old utr's I used to see, I've maybe seen a singular girl walking in the area. Mornijg, day or night. Its been a dead zone.

  4. #60525

    Postings

    Haven't been able to get posts populated the last couple days. Guessing site goes to minimum manning on weekends.

  5. #60524
    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Is she the same Gabby that used to hang in BP? If so she used to be "drop dead gorgeous ". Heard she had gained a lot of weight though.
    Not sure about BP, but her weight is proportional. Great looks great rack great personality. Highly recommend. Fairhaven Friday high noon.

  6. #60523

    Assman

    Clear some room in your inbox.

  7. #60522
    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Is she the same Gabby that used to hang in BP? If so she used to be "drop dead gorgeous ". Heard she had gained a lot of weight though.
    Not sure about BP, but definitely not overweight. Looks just right. I'm a tough rater and would put her at a solid 8.

  8. #60521

    Gabby

    The titties are looking great and filling out because she is prego again. She is a very pretty girl next store look.

    For those that knew Spencer, she has been clean for almost a year now and looks fantastic.

    Be Safe.

  9. #60520
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Scooped Gabby off FH around noon today. Pretty gal with tight shorts, boots and halter top with her nipples popping through. Got those titties unholstered and latched on for several minutes with the moaning getting the little guy revved up. Put her head on the stovepipe and then on my nutsack enjoyed the bobbing and sucking then plastered my load on her fun bags. She did ask me to wipe it off quickly, copped another tittie feel and took her back and dropped her at the firehouse. Cool chick, pretty by street standards, will definitely repeat. Very pleasant. . 3 for her efforts and beauty.
    Is she the same Gabby that used to hang in BP? If so she used to be "drop dead gorgeous ". Heard she had gained a lot of weight though.

  10. #60519

    Wilkens

    I was going to run the Wilkens Loop yesterday, I made a loop to Westside via Ramsey and came back up Ashton. There was alot of police activity on Wilkens and Pulaski, Wilkens was actually shut down between Payson and Smallwood. Decided not in the best interest to continue riding around in the area.

  11. #60518

    Gabby

    Scooped Gabby off FH around noon today. Pretty gal with tight shorts, boots and halter top with her nipples popping through. Got those titties unholstered and latched on for several minutes with the moaning getting the little guy revved up. Put her head on the stovepipe and then on my nutsack enjoyed the bobbing and sucking then plastered my load on her fun bags. She did ask me to wipe it off quickly, copped another tittie feel and took her back and dropped her at the firehouse. Cool chick, pretty by street standards, will definitely repeat. Very pleasant. . 3 for her efforts and beauty.

  12. #60517

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    The same NJ number shared me the photos of another girl. I guess she is another SW.
    I know Jamie got pinched in Calvert Co for possesion and had charges in other Co as well.

    I was getting hit up for $$$ on her FB by messenger. Now I think it was really Redz who got acces to her phone somehow.

    If anyone knows more PM me.

  13. #60516
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Tree

    Quote Originally Posted by NightWolfe  [View Original Post]
    Hit the Dunkalk and Conkling loops tonight. Dundalk was empty, heading up Conkling I didn't see much (a few zombies) until I got up by Pratt.

    Saw a BSW named Tree, and made the scoop. Said she was 38, but looked younger,. And had an average build. Conscious and alert, extremely pleasant, no visible signs of damage and smelled good (clean clothes etc) I opted for CBJ, we got to the spot and the performance was stellar. DT, lots of sound, no rush, attention to the boys. She kept going until I said stop. Sorry I didn't get a pic, but if this is her normal level of service I will be back. Damage was $30 and I gave a 5 tip for the excellent service.

    Be cautious in that area, I've seen a few BSW up there that are obviously dudes. This was clearly not the case with this one.

    Stay Safe!
    Wow, that name brings back memories. There used to be a beautiful Puerto Rican & Black "experience" named Tree in BP some years back that was an excellent date. But I think she "passed away" a few years back. She would have been about the same age as your "Tree". Peace.

  14. #60515

    New talent

    Made a few passes through the loops and saw some new talent near the circle and triangle. Unfortunately there is still some old talent around. Was looking for Vicki again and was not able to find her, she is definitely one of the best. Want another round with her to get some backseat action on the next one. Was not able to make any scoops due to I ran out of time. Supposed to be nicer this weekend so we will see what it brings out. One day I will make it to Conklin and Garrison. Has anybody had any luck lately over in CB area?

    As always stay classy Baltimore!

  15. #60514

    Scam girl

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    One more girl from same number.
    I had someone with those pics claim to be a friend of Baby J who wanted me to add her to my WhatsApp account. I knew better of course. BTW, Baby J did not know her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape