Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 2252 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 552 1052 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 33766
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33001
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBallPlaya  [View Original Post]
    I might be wrong but pretty sure I saw this one years ago in Rhode island and she was in some sorta car accident of something? Wasn't good. I think she been using the same pix since way back unless someone can tell me its a diff girl.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...2/542418941736
    Search Worcester and Fitchburg forum. She can be violent and her brain is completely fried.

  2. #33000

    Sexy Swedish Angelicka

    I might be wrong but pretty sure I saw this one years ago in Rhode island and she was in some sorta car accident of something? Wasn't good. I think she been using the same pix since way back unless someone can tell me its a diff girl.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...2/542418941736

  3. #32999

    Garrison St Asian apt location

    Feel like there should be a separate thread for the Asian Apt locations. Was hit up about a month or two back with an ad for Garrison St. I deleted their message before reaching out and now have a desire to visit. Does anyone have contact info for this location?

  4. #32998

    Amanda? Any info?

    https://tryst.link/escort/aurel

    Anyone seen Amanda? Searched online phone and nothing comes up?

  5. #32997
    Quote Originally Posted by Rion75  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/aubrie_armani69

    Had a great time with her. Pricey but if you get creative with time it was definitely worth it in my opinion. Great body, looks good, private apartment.
    I seen her when she was on seeking a year or 2 back. It was 600 we got drinks then went to my place and she let me hit twice bjj cfs with kissing and everything. We spent like 4 hours together.

  6. #32996

    Chelsea Charlestown

    Anyone have her new contact? Please pm. Some fucker leaked the last one.

  7. #32995
    Quote Originally Posted by Rion75  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/aubrie_armani69

    Had a great time with her. Pricey but if you get creative with time it was definitely worth it in my opinion. Great body, looks good, private apartment.
    Details? BBBJ? CFS?

  8. #32994
    Quote Originally Posted by SurfMonkey33  [View Original Post]
    I'll be visiting Boston next month for work and would like to spend some time with a fun gal. Drinks beforehand and room time I'm thinking. Do you guys have any recommendations as I'm not from the area? Feel free to PM me as well. Thanks!
    Seeking would be ideal for this.

  9. #32993
    You can find reviews of her under 'wendy' (skip results in the brazilian thread).

    I reached out a couple weeks ago, but never got a response.

    Ill try again if I get the itch mid week and need something close by.

    That ass also looks build to satisfy.

  10. #32992

    Seeking fun GFE outing in Boston

    I'll be visiting Boston next month for work and would like to spend some time with a fun gal. Drinks beforehand and room time I'm thinking. Do you guys have any recommendations as I'm not from the area? Feel free to PM me as well. Thanks!

  11. #32991
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleXes  [View Original Post]
    She has been posting like forever.

    And stays being 40 or 42. .

    But I wonder why I have never seen any reviews here.

    She is my type. But I don't like the no reviews status.
    In the unlikely event that the reason for no replies is no links:

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ston/205395096

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ston/205396170

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ston/205390183

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ston/205393250

  12. #32990

    I too was interested Tall glass of Milk

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldPool9999  [View Original Post]
    Anyone one seen this one? Looks, performance, incall, donation, etc. ?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/218662825018
    I was admiring this tall glass of milk just the other day but saw no reviews, and that worries me sometimes.

    Will watch for any updates thanks as always for the contributions.

    TIA.

    RS.

  13. #32989
    Quote Originally Posted by LongDongTV  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...u/409826971369

    Saw this one recently in Braintree. Didn't get a name and there isn't one in the ad. The pics appear to be real but she was without makeup when I saw her and there's a noticeable difference with and without makeup. She also gives off dope fiend vibes if we're being real LOL, hence the title of this post.

    When I entered the room, I instantly see another girl there and she tells me not to worry about her. The other girl was just sitting at a table with her head down the whole time and apparently sobbing. The girl I came to see and I head to a room within the room and start getting undressed.

    As we're getting undressed, she leaves the room within the room to go briefly do something before we got started but leaves the door wide open where the other girl could see. From what I could tell, the other girl never brought her head up but if she did, she would've definitely saw me fully naked. I didn't give a damn whether she did or not but thought that was something to note LOL.

    After the girl I came to see comes back to the room within the room and closes the door, she starts off with a BBBJ. The BBBJ was absolutely incredible. She licked all over my dick and balls, sucked it really well, and her mouth was warm as hell (in a good way). Probably a top 5 BJ I've ever had in my life. I was extremely close to just having her only do a BJ because it was that good but I decided to move forward with the main event.

    The main event was honestly nothing to write home about. It was pretty much your average session that gets the job done. Nothing stood out there to go more into detail about.

    Damage: 150 for a QV. Worth every dollar simply off the BJ alone, despite some of the other stuff in this visit that wasn't so well. I would definitely repeat but only for the BJ.
    She's a sweetheart, unfortunately dealing with demons. She would've swallowed the whole batch too! I saw her a couple weekends ago and a girl was there along with a pitbull who was trying to get out of the bathroom. A true Cujo moment.

  14. #32988

    Sounds

    Quote Originally Posted by Talisker1370  [View Original Post]
    Here is another profile this thief made.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...0370.htm?cat=1 424-493-5525 / 8emilygreen@gmail.com.

    She does this every city she hits.

    Avoid this scammer.
    Like we should flood their inbox with countless questions and appointments to waste their time and energy.

  15. #32987

    Avoid this scamming rip off artist. Ashleyy / Emily Persona

    Quote Originally Posted by Talisker1370  [View Original Post]
    I saw that this provider returned, she's a thieving ****.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashleyy 615-949-8000.

    She comes back every so often. When you get there is a clothed covered BJ for whatever her hourly rate is.

    Then comes the upsell, 2 K to fuck this goblin.
    Here is another profile this thief made.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...0370.htm?cat=1 424-493-5525 / 8emilygreen@gmail.com.

    She does this every city she hits.

    Avoid this scammer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape