Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 13529
-
04-10-26 16:09 #13124Senior Member

Posts: 1030Frankster
Finally met Frankster for the first time today. She lives up to the hype. If you like spinners with great skills she's your girl.
Gern.
-
04-10-26 11:23 #13123Senior Member

Posts: 234Sonnie, top notch customer service
Visited with Sonnie again, clean, neat and sweet. As an older guy, I got a little ahead of my ski's and needed a break; Sonnie's response, "What do I need to do to get you off?" A good time was had by all.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...u/271975029974
-
04-09-26 08:57 #13122Senior Member

Posts: 477Piper
Not white knighting just stating facts after being in this hobby for a long time. Piper is a great woman and is doing well. She has some family drama, but don't we all?
Originally Posted by BStoned
[View Original Post]
Treat her right.
-
04-08-26 22:19 #13121Senior Member

Posts: 361Piper
Yes she is fine, just working and has been too busy to play. I would say she may have certain times to see clients.
Originally Posted by SharkBite
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 11:59 #13120Regular Member

Posts: 17Piper
Haven't seen her ad on STG in a while. Is she still around and OK?
-
04-05-26 06:41 #13119Regular Member

Posts: 21Catfish
Based on her pic, decided to give her a shot. It's not her in the pic, body isn't even remotely close to what you walk into. I respectfully told her that and walked right back out.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...9/057846028326
-
04-04-26 01:03 #13118Senior Member

Posts: 132Ana
Anyone seen her?
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6292954096
-
04-03-26 14:11 #13117Senior Member

Posts: 62Thank you.
Originally Posted by DonHomes
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 10:26 #13116Senior Member

Posts: 156Go to the USA International forums if still there. I found them useful when working over there. I had better luck in Italy than France. Found the Italians friendlier than the French. Just my personal experience. Walking the streets in Genoa there were dozens of women standing in residential doorways at nights when I walked the town streets. Many choices. Get a translator app on your phone as well if you don't speak the language.
Originally Posted by LatinBeast1
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 23:30 #13115Senior Member

Posts: 62Europe
I'm not sure if this is the right thread for this question. I'll be traveling to Paris and Rome next week. Any advice or pointers about experiences with providers in Europe?
-
04-02-26 08:47 #13114Senior Member

Posts: 86Apparently some dude bought her a car and now holds her hostage by threatening to take the car away if she sees anyone.
Originally Posted by FreezeGopher
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 20:40 #13113Senior Member

Posts: 223Photos in STG don't look like a 45 year old
I did a Google search on the first image and returned this 30 day old ad in St. Louis for a 26 year old Natasha.
Originally Posted by Smokie4
[View Original Post]
https://stlouis.myescort.network/fem...e2b7a723133017
In the ad from the OP, the provider is 45. There aren't many women that both look that good at 45 and are 304's. Her listed weight in the OP ad is 134 lbs with medium natural weight. I found another in Chattanooga for the same provider. Photos are the same but the weight listed is 148 lbs with large, natural breasts.
There may be a provider associated with this ad but be prepared to be catfished. Smokie, let us know how it turns out.
-
04-01-26 14:09 #13112Senior Member

Posts: 1030Cleveland
Anyone ever tried this one out?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...g/638039283954
-
04-01-26 00:56 #13111Senior Member

Posts: 380Not sure
[QUOTE=FreezeGopher;7571085]Does anyone know what happened to her? Haven't seen her listings in some time. Can anyone send her current contact information.
I have her personal cell number. I’ll reach out to her.
-
03-31-26 19:23 #13110Regular Member

Posts: 25Possible Suggestions
If you're coming to Chattanooga I would try her (link below). She is good looking and looks like exactly like her pics. She also loved taking a pounding. The hard thing is getting a hold of her and setting something up, comms aren't great but if you get something set up you will love it.
Originally Posted by MrFirstTime
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...m/163214285241
If you're going to Knoxville then you could try here (link below). She is young, tall, and a sexy body. I like seeing here too, has a good personality and affordable too. She will travel to Chattanooga too if you're not going to Knoxville. Comms aren good and will reply fast, but only does outcall. I don't know many girls in Knoxville, the only reason I found her is because it was recommended to me, she came to Chattanooga for outcall.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/204280006










Reply With Quote






