Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 61408
-
04-12-26 22:26 #60568Senior Member

Posts: 201Jessica
I saw her tonight at the store on Ashton and Payson she was waving looking for a date but I already had one scheduled so I didn't stop. My date flaked on me but when I came back around she was gone.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
Someone got lucky tonight.
-
04-12-26 13:16 #60567Senior Member

Posts: 1788PR Jessica
I'd be interested if she is still in the game. I guarantee it's been fifteen years since I last saw her on the steps of her house at Wilkens and Catherine.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-26 08:09 #60566Senior Member

Posts: 421Hey my bad man. Sorry for what I said. Didn't know you were hitched. I'm single so I haven't ran into that issue ever. But yeah it does sometimes get annoying when I read reports on someone specific, and the descriptions of the girl vague as hell with little to no pics of appearance. I get why some people can't. My apologies.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-26 07:20 #60565Senior Member

Posts: 476Everyone can't be a photographer like you Shadow or might not have the skills to do it stealthily. Not to mention, some of these chicks if not most do not want there pics taken. I'm not paying an extra 5 or 10 for a pic.but I appreciate the guys skilled enough that does.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox76
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-26 18:04 #60564Senior Member

Posts: 1318No pics or no. S for this chicken shit. I've been busted once by the old lady and trying like hell not to let lightning strike twice. My stupid mistake first time, don't need to do it again. Drove the west side triangle, circle, shopping center plenty of ladies out. Several of my Nubians sisters working the triangle. I. Got locked in on Goldie and that little skinny gal wouldn't look my way. 4 drivebys with no looks, instead kept going to stare in a friggin mirror leaning against a house across from the pop shop. Lots going on between 2-4 pm. Dude of on wilkens, girl running from bf near park on Ramsey while calling cops, some sort of fire near shopping center. Wore me out with nothing to claim. Headed to BP, 3 gals hanging in the elementary school doorway on Jeffrey, one being a cute lond, too tired to push the button, cruised FHaround 5 p with nothing out headed home. Peace. BP.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox76
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-26 12:31 #60563Senior Member

Posts: 54She has a medium complexion and didn't look mixed. Claimed that
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
she is around, but I've never seen her out. I need to work on getting pics.
-
04-11-26 12:26 #60562Senior Member

Posts: 421Pics
Why are yall allergic to taking pics? At least a face shot so we know whom you're talkin about? Because I've been around the FH /4th & 5th ave area a lot more in the recent months and outside of old utr's I used to see, I've maybe seen a singular girl walking in the area. Mornijg, day or night. Its been a dead zone.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-26 10:06 #60561Senior Member

Posts: 1318Postings
Haven't been able to get posts populated the last couple days. Guessing site goes to minimum manning on weekends.
-
04-11-26 08:22 #60560Senior Member

Posts: 1318Not sure about BP, but her weight is proportional. Great looks great rack great personality. Highly recommend. Fairhaven Friday high noon.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-26 05:50 #60559Senior Member

Posts: 277Assman
Clear some room in your inbox.
-
04-10-26 21:54 #60558Senior Member

Posts: 1318Not sure about BP, but definitely not overweight. Looks just right. I'm a tough rater and would put her at a solid 8.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 19:40 #60557Senior Member

Posts: 978Gabby
The titties are looking great and filling out because she is prego again. She is a very pretty girl next store look.
For those that knew Spencer, she has been clean for almost a year now and looks fantastic.
Be Safe.
-
04-10-26 18:47 #60556Senior Member

Posts: 1369Gabby
Is she the same Gabby that used to hang in BP? If so she used to be "drop dead gorgeous ". Heard she had gained a lot of weight though.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 13:06 #60555Senior Member

Posts: 223Wilkens
I was going to run the Wilkens Loop yesterday, I made a loop to Westside via Ramsey and came back up Ashton. There was alot of police activity on Wilkens and Pulaski, Wilkens was actually shut down between Payson and Smallwood. Decided not in the best interest to continue riding around in the area.
-
04-10-26 12:51 #60554Senior Member

Posts: 1318Gabby
Scooped Gabby off FH around noon today. Pretty gal with tight shorts, boots and halter top with her nipples popping through. Got those titties unholstered and latched on for several minutes with the moaning getting the little guy revved up. Put her head on the stovepipe and then on my nutsack enjoyed the bobbing and sucking then plastered my load on her fun bags. She did ask me to wipe it off quickly, copped another tittie feel and took her back and dropped her at the firehouse. Cool chick, pretty by street standards, will definitely repeat. Very pleasant. . 3 for her efforts and beauty.










Reply With Quote




