Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 903 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 13536
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13146

    Check her out

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...t/749251223134

    Really cool lady worth the drive south.

  2. #13145

    Info

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...u/530916421374

    Are there any reviews on this lady?

  3. #13144
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1028

    Frankster

    Finally met Frankster for the first time today. She lives up to the hype. If you like spinners with great skills she's your girl.

    Gern.

  4. #13143

    Sonnie, top notch customer service

    Visited with Sonnie again, clean, neat and sweet. As an older guy, I got a little ahead of my ski's and needed a break; Sonnie's response, "What do I need to do to get you off?" A good time was had by all.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...u/271975029974

  5. #13142

    Piper

    Quote Originally Posted by BStoned  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is fine, just working and has been too busy to play. I would say she may have certain times to see clients.
    Not white knighting just stating facts after being in this hobby for a long time. Piper is a great woman and is doing well. She has some family drama, but don't we all?

    Treat her right.

  6. #13141

    Piper

    Quote Originally Posted by SharkBite  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her ad on STG in a while. Is she still around and OK?
    Yes she is fine, just working and has been too busy to play. I would say she may have certain times to see clients.

  7. #13140

    Piper

    Haven't seen her ad on STG in a while. Is she still around and OK?

  8. #13139

    Catfish

    Based on her pic, decided to give her a shot. It's not her in the pic, body isn't even remotely close to what you walk into. I respectfully told her that and walked right back out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...9/057846028326

  9. #13138

  10. #13137
    Quote Originally Posted by DonHomes  [View Original Post]
    Go to the USA International forums if still there. I found them useful when working over there. I had better luck in Italy than France. Found the Italians friendlier than the French. Just my personal experience. Walking the streets in Genoa there were dozens of women standing in residential doorways at nights when I walked the town streets. Many choices. Get a translator app on your phone as well if you don't speak the language.
    Thank you.

  11. #13136
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinBeast1  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if this is the right thread for this question. I'll be traveling to Paris and Rome next week. Any advice or pointers about experiences with providers in Europe?
    Go to the USA International forums if still there. I found them useful when working over there. I had better luck in Italy than France. Found the Italians friendlier than the French. Just my personal experience. Walking the streets in Genoa there were dozens of women standing in residential doorways at nights when I walked the town streets. Many choices. Get a translator app on your phone as well if you don't speak the language.

  12. #13135

    Europe

    I'm not sure if this is the right thread for this question. I'll be traveling to Paris and Rome next week. Any advice or pointers about experiences with providers in Europe?

  13. #13134
    Quote Originally Posted by FreezeGopher  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to her? Haven't seen her listings in some time. Can anyone send her current contact information. DM is fine.

    TIA,

    FG.
    Apparently some dude bought her a car and now holds her hostage by threatening to take the car away if she sees anyone.

  14. #13133

    Photos in STG don't look like a 45 year old

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokie4  [View Original Post]
    I did a Google search on the first image and returned this 30 day old ad in St. Louis for a 26 year old Natasha.

    https://stlouis.myescort.network/fem...e2b7a723133017

    In the ad from the OP, the provider is 45. There aren't many women that both look that good at 45 and are 304's. Her listed weight in the OP ad is 134 lbs with medium natural weight. I found another in Chattanooga for the same provider. Photos are the same but the weight listed is 148 lbs with large, natural breasts.

    There may be a provider associated with this ad but be prepared to be catfished. Smokie, let us know how it turns out.

  15. #13132
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1028

    Cleveland

    Anyone ever tried this one out?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...g/638039283954
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Black.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape