Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 13936
-
04-13-26 12:20 #13441Regular Member

Posts: 4Hi Guys, I am new to the forum as will be visiting Vegas for the first time in 4 years and looking for some help.
I used to visit Angel from DreamofAngel, but unable to reach her.
I love a big chested (the bigger the better) MILF / Gilf for a nice rubdown, does anyone have any recommendations?
I was looking at Mrs Jones, but read on here she is older and bigger than advertise which put me off.
Any recommendations please?
-
04-12-26 22:40 #13440Regular Member

Posts: 21Any chance you could share how to get in touch with Chloe? Heading out to Vegas this weekend. All I found was this which didn't seem to quite match. Image search didn't turn up anything for me.
Originally Posted by Jimfolse
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...gas/Chloe_xoxo
TIA. Feel free to message me if you would rather not post it. Also happy to check out any other girls from the site as INDYs.
-
04-11-26 11:38 #13439Senior Member

Posts: 86Angel
Did she tell you she is moving to Miami?
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 23:40 #13438Senior Member

Posts: 444Chanel and Rose
Any info on the two ladies. Is Rose PAWG or fat? TIA.
Chanel.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/205396110
Rose.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/205372391
Happy mongering!
-
04-10-26 14:47 #13437Regular Member

Posts: 22I don't use those agencies, there's too much scam there. Most of the girls can be contacted directly as independent providers. You can negotiate the FS rates with them which vary anywhere from 600 all the way up to 3 K depending on their level.
Originally Posted by Ngjx415
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 11:42 #13436Regular Member

Posts: 7Eighteen to Nineteen girls
It is like they do not exists in Las Vegas? Anyone have some info that can help me find one either escort or at an AMP?
-
04-10-26 10:42 #13435Senior Member

Posts: 54So what is your all in cost for FS? Care to share some menu items?
Originally Posted by Jimfolse
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 02:30 #13434Regular Member

Posts: 23LittleTokyo used to be great. I'd say in the past six months their girls have gone way downhill. You pay for 60 and the girl is trying to kick you out after 20. Some of the girls flat out refuse to do things they say they will do on their pages, such as give a simple massage.
Originally Posted by Ngjx415
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 23:15 #13433Senior Member

Posts: 58Seeking Arrangments
I've never done Seeking Arrangments but curious about how you guys do it. How do you search / find girls offering hookups for $ on this platform (Just No-Strings category? Also any special tips on how you guys setup your profiles for optimal success?
-
04-09-26 20:37 #13432Regular Member

Posts: 22Yes, 200 is just to get you in.
Originally Posted by HereForInfo
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 17:37 #13431Senior Member

Posts: 26VegasVixensEscorts
Checked out the bottom one on your list, Chloe. Saw some other providers on their website that I was interested in, so I messaged the place. I was quoted $200 for an hour, is that normal? It seems scammy cheap to me. Unless they're $200 up front, and then got to negotiate further once they're at my place. Thoughts?
Originally Posted by Jimfolse
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 17:35 #13430Senior Member

Posts: 1190Its crazy she could be bluffing, bue sure some pore confused fuck on here has paid that prize and though the encounter was awesome and whatver she looked like amd did was worth it. Gas ia pricey but not as inflated as some of the pussy and prices these bitches peddle and want.
Originally Posted by MarioBrother
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 16:51 #13429Senior Member

Posts: 50With rates like hers, she can easily afford several plastic surgeons.
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 15:07 #13428Senior Member

Posts: 218Lucky, I sent her 2 texts and zero response. BTW, what is the Trop? My first thought was the Tropicana hotel but that got demolished.
Originally Posted by Todds57
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 11:46 #13427Senior Member

Posts: 636Blow up doll
I agree fake tits and ass with lips that belong on a clown are freaks to me. And all these so called natural dd tits on small Asian ladies look ridiculousness. Tattoos that look like a kinder gartener scribbled them on a provider is off putting. A beautiful well done tat I don't mind.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
For me nothing beats a small chested Asian lady with eraser nipples and nice thighs with all natural features especially almond eyes. But, reading the board many disagree and prefer the above.













Reply With Quote





