Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 1134 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 17008
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16273

    MIMI SPA&MASSAGE Newark, Ohio

    Went to MIMI SPA&MASSAGE last week. Newark is about 35 to 45 min East of Cbus. 161 -16 eastbound. Nice quite low crime area. I walked in older gal around 40 ish. She was no beauty queen but did a great job and I left happy.

    Said her name was Lucy (like Charley Browns Sister). Her English is almost none. Spoke through translator app. Told me 2 girls work there. One younger. I didn't see the other gal. Nice place and the door closes.

    She gave a almost professional rub on my back. Started with towel and finally dropped it. Allowed quite a bit of OTC roaming. Even between her thighs and around her nice luscious ass. Had on leggings and a loose top. Didn't want to get too hands on first time. Worked me over well on back side with quite a bit of teasing the boys and my ass. Before the flip she said nice tip. I did an hour and got the whole hour and then some.

    On the flip, she started with the balls and inter hamstrings. She lubed junior up and went to work. Some nice edging, nice change the pace and tempo. Got my happy ending and then she rubbed the tip. She was fondling Blue entire package. She keep going after completion. Definitely had my toes curling . Not the best looking but one dam; Good rub down. She cleaned me up finished the front side rub. Helped me get dressed and walked me out with bottle water.

    While cleaning me up. She spoke into translator app. She says: "ya a naughty boy and made a big mess" . Bent down I'm thinking she going to blow me. She only strokes it a couple times and blew air on me.

    Nice time, good service, like 5 to 10 min over time. Normal house fee and I have a tip. Didn't call just walked in. It was a week day after work around 5:30 600pm ish arrival time.

    🔵.

  2. #16272
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohhi773  [View Original Post]
    In town for work and decided to get my rocks off. Landed on Sakura and picked Emma, very sweet and affectionate. Pretty girl, nice body and big naturals. She told me they were F cups fwiw.

    First time exploring in your city and I was pleasantly surprised. Emma is a gem. Quick standing shower then a decent massage. Nice wet and good suction BBBJ.

    Moved on to standing mish, Doggy, CG, then finished in mish. Just love seeing her tits moving. Especially in asian squat CG. Even got some LFK, YMMV. She was tight and responsive. Maybe a great actress, or she enjoyed herself as well. LOL Either way as long as she's not a dead fish I'm happy.

    Anyway I recommend. I even called when I was in the parking lot so I didn't have to wait outside. If I was in town longer I'd repeat or I'd see Daisy I got a peek of her on the way out.

    Enjoy fellas!
    Was that for an hr or hhr?

  3. #16271
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohhi773  [View Original Post]
    In town for work and decided to get my rocks off. Landed on Sakura and picked Emma, very sweet and affectionate. Pretty girl, nice body and big naturals. She told me they were F cups fwiw.

    First time exploring in your city and I was pleasantly surprised. Emma is a gem. Quick standing shower then a decent massage. Nice wet and good suction BBBJ.

    Moved on to standing mish, Doggy, CG, then finished in mish. Just love seeing her tits moving. Especially in asian squat CG. Even got some LFK, YMMV. She was tight and responsive. Maybe a great actress, or she enjoyed herself as well. LOL Either way as long as she's not a dead fish I'm happy.

    Anyway I recommend. I even called when I was in the parking lot so I didn't have to wait outside. If I was in town longer I'd repeat or I'd see Daisy I got a peek of her on the way out.

    Enjoy fellas!
    What was the damage breakdown?

  4. #16270

    Moon Bay

    New girl at Moon Bay, Sue gives a good massage and some stretching but keeps the towel on you. Nothing extra, no touching, no teasing, no HE, no DIY. If you want a HE better stick with Lisa there.

  5. #16269

    Nova Ocean

    Quote Originally Posted by OleDog  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a change of ownership. Definitely an up grade on the talent. Very attractive provider offered everything I wanted in my visit. Look forward to returning. As always YMMV but the place has my recommendation.
    I knew it was up for sale but had not yet heard it was sold. Thanks for the info, I may have to check it out for myself next time I am in that area.

  6. #16268

    Nova ocean

    Looks like a change of ownership. Definitely an up grade on the talent. Very attractive provider offered everything I wanted in my visit. Look forward to returning. As always YMMV but the place has my recommendation.

  7. #16267

    F Cup Emma. Sakura

    In town for work and decided to get my rocks off. Landed on Sakura and picked Emma, very sweet and affectionate. Pretty girl, nice body and big naturals. She told me they were F cups fwiw.

    First time exploring in your city and I was pleasantly surprised. Emma is a gem. Quick standing shower then a decent massage. Nice wet and good suction BBBJ.

    Moved on to standing mish, Doggy, CG, then finished in mish. Just love seeing her tits moving. Especially in asian squat CG. Even got some LFK, YMMV. She was tight and responsive. Maybe a great actress, or she enjoyed herself as well. LOL Either way as long as she's not a dead fish I'm happy.

    Anyway I recommend. I even called when I was in the parking lot so I didn't have to wait outside. If I was in town longer I'd repeat or I'd see Daisy I got a peek of her on the way out.

    Enjoy fellas!

  8. #16266
    Quote Originally Posted by OhGuy3537  [View Original Post]
    Been to Red Leaves several times and always get a good massage and decent ending. How does it compare to New Dragon? Would you pick one over the other?
    There really is much of a comparison. Red leaves is lite on the massage but way up there in fun factor. I am not a fan of Dragon. Massage is better but all the negotiating and upselling is just not fun at all. HJ doesn't come to until later and not much teasing before hand. I like Angel better than New Dragon.

  9. #16265

    Long Massage

    Went to long massage after the report of it just being a good massage LOL. Had the same treatment great massage I got a little lucky she did wash junior with her hands but no finish she also washed my ass crack pretty deep during table shower. Paid 9 if you are looking for a great massage this is the place.

  10. #16264
    Quote Originally Posted by OhGuy3537  [View Original Post]
    Been to Red Leaves several times and always get a good massage and decent ending. How does it compare to New Dragon? Would you pick one over the other?
    Cici at new dragon is great at what she does.

    Used to see dory there but she at smile spa.

    I don't think I've been to red leaves though.

  11. #16263
    Quote Originally Posted by OhGuy3537  [View Original Post]
    Been to Red Leaves several times and always get a good massage and decent ending. How does it compare to New Dragon? Would you pick one over the other?
    I've been to both several times each, and honestly, I would say they're equal.

    New Dragon parking is a bit more discreet though.

  12. #16262

    Red Leaves vs. New Dragon

    Been to Red Leaves several times and always get a good massage and decent ending. How does it compare to New Dragon? Would you pick one over the other?

  13. #16261
    Quote Originally Posted by HotKarlMarx  [View Original Post]
    Saw Daisy at Sakura. Very pretty, great natural Cs / Ds. 50 at the door and 200 after a dry rub down where she stuck her tiny feet around my member from the back. CBJ (my choice), and FS. She was nice and attentive and touching. If she were at at MC or Asiamor the price would be worth it, but the anxiety of using that spot plus the 50 fee doesn't sit well with me. Won't repeat bc of that.
    Extremely plain face.

    No makeup. Not even trying to look nice.

    Exceptional body.

    Great tits.

    Blowjob is meh.

    Pussy is good, but she was grimacing the entire time.

    Super rush job.

    Can't recommend.

  14. #16260
    Quote Originally Posted by JDoeEva  [View Original Post]
    I don't know how any of you have seen her. This is my second time trying. I got ghosted again. Luckily I was working across the street so I didn't waste time driving. However, it's still annoying to be ghosted. Tried texting from a separate burner number, she was responding there but ghosted my original number. She eventually ghosted the burner. If you have managed to see her then congratulations but I honestly don't know how you did it. I'm done.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...now-71518.html
    I gave up after it happened to me too. Looks like she only works with regulars she already knows.

  15. #16259

    Long Massage

    Got here late but they were still willing to see me for an hour massage which was. 6 plus table shower which was. 3. I was taken to the room by a short, plain but decent looking woman, medium length black hair tied up, she was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, said her name was Wendy. She had me take off my clothes and put on a towel and sandals for the TS. The TS was supposed to be 15 min but she rushed through it, it only ended up being like 5 min, it felt good but not worth the cost. And she put a small washcloth on jr after she flipped me over so that was already a bad sign and had me clean myself "down there". (I probably should have either taken off the washcloth here or asked her to wash it). After I finished I went back to the room, she told me to lay face down and put the sheet on. I left the sheet off but she still put it on when she came in. She asked what pressure level and I said medium, now I will say the quality of the massage was excellent, and I was honestly in need of a good massage so she delivered on that at least. She was especially good with her elbows which I'm normally not a big fan of. I tried touching her legs and she put my hands back on the table, so at this point I knew it was very likely I wasn't getting anything else and just settled in for the massage. Not a hint of teasing at any point, she never even had me flip! But I did get a hot stone massage at the end for free. She was nice and I made her giggle a few times, but no extras for me, there's a first time for everything I guess! Also this place leaves the door open the entire time with a curtain. In the end I was there for 1 hour, with 5 min table shower and 55 min massage. She gave me a water and I left a 0. 2 tip. May repeat if I just needed a good massage, TS was a scam though, only did it because I had never gotten one before. There was another lady working there but I didn't see her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape