Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 13345
-
04-13-26 02:56 #13000Regular Member

Posts: 2Please respond to mine once you get a chance as well. I can trade some #s.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-26 23:13 #12999Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289OK man, I cleared it.
Originally Posted by CantThinkOf1
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-26 15:38 #12998Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 30Abby at Smile Spa in Largo
Name: Abby.
Address: Smile Spa, 785 X Ulmerton.
Appearance:
Height: 5'1".
Weight: About 100 pounds.
Cup Size: Natural C's.
Additional Details: Petite. Slender frame.
Menu: BBBJ, CFS, DFK, CIM, GFE, 69, TS (table shower), DT (deepthroat), TUMA (tongue up my *.
Elite, top-tier TUMA skills.
Extra Menu: BBFS upgrade available for $.
Price: $260 all in (80 house +180 tip). 1 hr.
Session Details:
Started with a wonderful table shower. Abby is very comfortable in the tub. Full body nuru-style slides, soaping herself up and pressing against you in all the right ways. Everything felt intentional and well-practiced.
She took it up a level with some truly elite TUMA. Easily among the best I've experienced. At one point she had me up on my knees and elbows and went to work on my ass. Licking, pressing in, fully engaged. The sensory overload alone almost had me seeing stars. I was moaning the entire time. She kept stroking my cock, playing with my balls, teasing nonstop. Finished things off with a quick mouthwash rinse before we dried off and moved to the room.
Back in the room, she climbed on top and started with deep, wet DFK. Great kisser with a very skilled tongue. Didn't waste much time before moving down, and that's where she really stood out. Her BBBJ is legit, with DT and a slow, controlled pace that builds steadily. Very sensual, very deliberate. She kept that rhythm until I was fully hard, then asked if I wanted to take it further. BBFS is available for extra, but I stuck with my usual.
She suited me up and mounted me in CG. Strong grind, deep penetration, and a perfect fit. You could feel every inch when she started working her hips. We switched to doggy as things picked up. Once I was close, I had her finish me with her mouth. Didn't take long. Her oral sealed it quickly.
She's also highly reactive during 69, and communicates well through body language. Guiding, holding, adjusting pace naturally. Very flexible, enthusiastic, and cooperative during CFS. Takes instruction well and clearly aims to please.
Very memorable session. Strong addition to the Smile roster this month and an easy repeat.
Verdict: High-end natural chemistry GFE session once you break the ice with Abby. Strength lies in service, interactive energy, attitude, and TUMA. Definitely repeat-worthy, especially if you value engagement, GFE, TUMA, and / or BBFS. Abby is very cute and clearly knows what she's doing. A true professional. Only drawback is her chest isn't quite as full as someone like Bella.
Overall Evaluation: Looks 8/10, Service 9. 5/10, Attitude 9. 5/10.
Stay safe and happy mongering, my friends.
-
04-11-26 09:05 #12997Regular Member

Posts: 2HCSO Busts
Does anyone have experience with what happens to the other patrons when a bust like this goes down? Does the HCSO make other arrests or do they take your information?
Originally Posted by Tarrant6112
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 12:12 #12996Senior Member

Posts: 60Very much appreciated! Thank you! I knew I was in the wrong place. I should have tried anyway. Lmao. Jk jk.
Originally Posted by CloseToHome
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 11:09 #12995Regular Member

Posts: 16Rh
Looks like you got the wrong address. Sending you DM.
Originally Posted by Cliffy2122
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 08:53 #12994Senior Member

Posts: 60Roman Holiday / happy nails
I was in the area yesterday and was going to pop in for some service but it was very daunting. Is it really a pure nail place now? I walked in and there is nail stuff everywhere. The girl was cute but she was actually doing nails! Any experience lately? I may have messed up the new name. LOL. Thanks gents.
-
04-10-26 08:10 #12993Senior Member

Posts: 107HappyXxx clear your inbox
Hey Happy thanks for that info, was trying to reply but your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 05:49 #12992Senior Member

Posts: 4904Pretty Legit
Has signs discouraging sexual service in the rooms. Wants you to sign in.
Originally Posted by SoloLevel
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 23:18 #12991Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Your welcome
I think I got all response out to everybody, so have fun and for those of you that get to see Sophia before she leaves she's pretty spectacular. Not all the girls that rotate through there are as good as her. Like I said before I will always put something on here when I know when the hot ones are coming. I think there's another brunette there now as well, which might fit someone's taste, but doesn't look like my style, but if anyone sees her, let us know about it.
Originally Posted by Cliffy2122
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 23:07 #12990Senior Member

Posts: 60Great review. DM sent! Ty sir.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 16:30 #12989Senior Member

Posts: 30Re: Blue Danube
Thanks for the intel, I'll try it next time I'm in that area. I'll let you guys know if worth it.
Originally Posted by Jjwave
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 14:51 #12988Regular Member

Posts: 5Yes sir I am curious about the Spanish agency too dm sent.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 13:39 #12987Regular Member

Posts: 7A buddy of mine went about a year back and he got L1 but told me they didn't have any talent.
Originally Posted by SoloLevel
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 09:36 #12986Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Hey man, yeah send me private message because if I put any information on here as far as phone numbers or whatever it will get deleted, and for those of you who know which place I'm talking about off US 301 in the apartment complex Sophia is only there until end of the day tomorrow and then she leaves. Like I said before this place does cycle through some very hot girls and then sometimes the girls are just average, but I will always put something on here letting you guys know when the hot ones are there. Wait till you see Sophia's ass and doggy. Wow!!
Originally Posted by SVB3891
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




