Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 17717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16982

    Starburst

    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    Not being an ass here, but if your good friend made contact then what? He didn't meet her? Unless I'm missing something I don't understand your post.
    The essence of the post is:

    "Does anyone have intel on this lady?

    No he did not visit due to lack of info and unwillingness to TOFTT.

    Be careful out there fellas.

  2. #16981

    Re: starburst

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmAvn  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/205263714

    Good morning!

    Does anyone have intel on this lady? Her looks and shape appear TGTBT. My good friend made contact. The commo was good. Location is a questionable. Based on her shape alone I expected to find more info. The google image search revealed no stolen pictures. She has been on listcrawler for quite awhile. No reviews.

    Any more info will be appreciated.

    Be well. Be safe. Be very careful!!

    https://img1.drome6.com/imgs/6/5/a/8...34542e3b_f.jpg
    Not being an ass here, but if your good friend made contact then what? He didn't meet her? Unless I'm missing something I don't understand your post.

  3. #16980

    Starburst

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/205263714

    Good morning!

    Does anyone have intel on this lady? Her looks and shape appear TGTBT. My good friend made contact. The commo was good. Location is a questionable. Based on her shape alone I expected to find more info. The google image search revealed no stolen pictures. She has been on listcrawler for quite awhile. No reviews.

    Any more info will be appreciated.

    Be well. Be safe. Be very careful!!

    https://img1.drome6.com/imgs/6/5/a/8...34542e3b_f.jpg

  4. #16979
    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen anyone new for a while and was looking through the site.

    Quick Game: Fake or Real on Nicole and Jewel.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nicoleguiltypleasure

    https://tryst.link/escort/jeweleyes
    IMO Nicole is an only fans girl and you'll never meet. Jewel looks legit.

  5. #16978
    Quote Originally Posted by Popinstl  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this one? She has that road hard, put away wet look I really like. No comments or reviews on the site though.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/205233990#.

    Thanks!
    Search for susan.

  6. #16977

    Any candy for you guys?

    Candy Cummings.

  7. #16976

    Susie Anyone?

    Anyone have experience with this one? She has that road hard, put away wet look I really like. No comments or reviews on the site though.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/205233990#.

    Thanks!

  8. #16975

    Liana belle

    Anyone have any experience with this beauty? Definitely would like Intel. In the same neighborhood as me as well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/205262552

  9. #16974
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229

    Notel

    Does anyone know of any hourly notels in the Saint Charles area?

  10. #16973

    Fake or Real

    I have not seen anyone new for a while and was looking through the site.

    Quick Game: Fake or Real on Nicole and Jewel.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nicoleguiltypleasure

    https://tryst.link/escort/jeweleyes

  11. #16972

    Brittany / Ocean

    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    The other day for a qv. Cfs CBJ (with a 150 BBBJ upsell that I definitely wasn't paying for). Good CBJ though. there were 2 other girls that lived in the apartment with her. seems like they all work out of the place, so there might be a handler. it was on a state street, so maybe they move around.
    Thanks for the intel, I think I'll pass.

  12. #16971
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/205111643#.

    I swear I've seen this before under another name, the tattoo on the ass looks familiar. Anyone seen her lately?
    The other day for a qv. Cfs CBJ (with a 150 BBBJ upsell that I definitely wasn't paying for). Good CBJ though. there were 2 other girls that lived in the apartment with her. seems like they all work out of the place, so there might be a handler. it was on a state street, so maybe they move around.

  13. #16970

    Brittany / Ocean

    Quote Originally Posted by BallHair123  [View Original Post]
    What is don't like is that when I look up the number, some 20 something year old pops up. I found her Facebook, and reverse searching I found out that she's 32 so pics may be accurate. May sound creepy, but I do this so I don't get got LOL.

    A few months back that same number also advertised some black girl.

    I want this to be legit but who knows.
    Brittany is totally legit. Seen her a couple times now. Safe incall location. Pics are accurate and that ass is definitely real, didn't see a dent on it. She probably mid 30's. Non GFE everything covered. Also didn't sense any of the bad habbits most these girls come with.

  14. #16969

    Be safe

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    The ad looks good, though I question the use of the word 'curvy' multiple times. The pictures don't suggest that, so maybe they're (very) old and she's gained weight since, but is at least somewhat honest about it. So hard to find ladies that weigh less than I do. Also not a huge fan of hazelwood / florissant area.
    What is don't like is that when I look up the number, some 20 something year old pops up. I found her Facebook, and reverse searching I found out that she's 32 so pics may be accurate. May sound creepy, but I do this so I don't get got LOL.

    A few months back that same number also advertised some black girl.

    I want this to be legit but who knows.

  15. #16968
    Quote Originally Posted by BallHair123  [View Original Post]
    She also has used the name ocean. I haven't seen her but highly interested. There was some rumbles a few months back asking about her but only one person chimed in saying they personally know her and said she's real.
    The ad looks good, though I question the use of the word 'curvy' multiple times. The pictures don't suggest that, so maybe they're (very) old and she's gained weight since, but is at least somewhat honest about it. So hard to find ladies that weigh less than I do. Also not a huge fan of hazelwood / florissant area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape