Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 891 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 13352
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12992
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4913

    Pretty Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by SoloLevel  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, I was driving by Kings Ave. When I noticed this location was still open this late, anyone knows if it's listed? I'm not from this area but looks like they have the same set up to the one in Pinellas the Deep Blue.

    Thanks and stay safe.
    Has signs discouraging sexual service in the rooms. Wants you to sign in.

  2. #12991
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Your welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliffy2122  [View Original Post]
    Great review. DM sent! Ty sir.
    I think I got all response out to everybody, so have fun and for those of you that get to see Sophia before she leaves she's pretty spectacular. Not all the girls that rotate through there are as good as her. Like I said before I will always put something on here when I know when the hot ones are coming. I think there's another brunette there now as well, which might fit someone's taste, but doesn't look like my style, but if anyone sees her, let us know about it.

  3. #12990
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Hey man, yeah send me private message because if I put any information on here as far as phone numbers or whatever it will get deleted, and for those of you who know which place I'm talking about off US 301 in the apartment complex Sophia is only there until end of the day tomorrow and then she leaves. Like I said before this place does cycle through some very hot girls and then sometimes the girls are just average, but I will always put something on here letting you guys know when the hot ones are there. Wait till you see Sophia's ass and doggy. Wow!!
    Great review. DM sent! Ty sir.

  4. #12989

    Re: Blue Danube

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjwave  [View Original Post]
    A buddy of mine went about a year back and he got L1 but told me they didn't have any talent.
    Thanks for the intel, I'll try it next time I'm in that area. I'll let you guys know if worth it.

  5. #12988
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Hey man, yeah send me private message because if I put any information on here as far as phone numbers or whatever it will get deleted, and for those of you who know which place I'm talking about off US 301 in the apartment complex Sophia is only there until end of the day tomorrow and then she leaves. Like I said before this place does cycle through some very hot girls and then sometimes the girls are just average, but I will always put something on here letting you guys know when the hot ones are there. Wait till you see Sophia's ass and doggy. Wow!!
    Yes sir I am curious about the Spanish agency too dm sent.

  6. #12987
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloLevel  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, I was driving by Kings Ave. When I noticed this location was still open this late, anyone knows if it's listed? I'm not from this area but looks like they have the same set up to the one in Pinellas the Deep Blue.

    Thanks and stay safe.
    A buddy of mine went about a year back and he got L1 but told me they didn't have any talent.

  7. #12986
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by SVB3891  [View Original Post]
    Hi Sir. Such an interesting review you wrote that whoever reads that want to visit that place badly. Could you please share the address of Sophia-Spanish agency and the provider name so that I want to meet right now thanks advance.
    Hey man, yeah send me private message because if I put any information on here as far as phone numbers or whatever it will get deleted, and for those of you who know which place I'm talking about off US 301 in the apartment complex Sophia is only there until end of the day tomorrow and then she leaves. Like I said before this place does cycle through some very hot girls and then sometimes the girls are just average, but I will always put something on here letting you guys know when the hot ones are there. Wait till you see Sophia's ass and doggy. Wow!!

  8. #12985

    Anyone! Intel for Blue Danube Spa?

    Hey fellas, I was driving by Kings Ave. When I noticed this location was still open this late, anyone knows if it's listed? I'm not from this area but looks like they have the same set up to the one in Pinellas the Deep Blue.

    Thanks and stay safe.

  9. #12984

    Sophia. Spanish agency

    Hi Sir. Such an interesting review you wrote that whoever reads that want to visit that place badly. Could you please share the address of Sophia-Spanish agency and the provider name so that I want to meet right now thanks advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Well boys, back in Tampa, which is becoming an equal to Orlando for me since I'm here just as much now. Saturday night I had an incredible time with Bella at smile but today I needed something a little different so I text the boss at one of my favorite Spanish agencies (off US 301) since Sophia had text me a couple days ago that she would be here and what an incredible time with her, I absolutely destroyed this woman in the best way possible this morning. The foreplay today was off the charts and lasted probably 20 minutes, which is not normal for me as I usually like to jump right into things.

    Anyway, I follow her sexy ass to the room, she's wearing her black silk nighty and I'm just watching that bubble ass bounce up and down as she's walking and just thinking of how good my dick's going to feel inside her. As we get to the room, we start some light kissing and then do some alcohol on both of our hands, which I appreciate because I like the girls that are super clean. I get the business out of the way and I start to peel that silk cover off her which exposes her beautiful body in skimpy orange / pink bikini and my dick jumps in my pants. What an incredible body on this Columbian. I spent the next 20 minutes, kissing her neck and ears, rubbing her ass all over my dick, alternating between me rubbing her pussy and her sucking dick and she even let me do a few minutes of standing P2P, which the Spanish girls usually don't allow but I did have her worked up. Then I laid on the bed and she worked me with a solid BBBJ and unless she's a really good actor, she seemed like she was really into it. But you know how it goes. LOL..

  10. #12983
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikip777  [View Original Post]
    Sunflower.
    Thank you.

  11. #12982

    Busts

    Looking at the HCSO site, it appears that there were 2 recent raids. One at Sunflower on 04/01 (dang, that woman's mugshot was cute, would like to have seen her in action), and a second one at a Lithia Pinecrest location 04/07.

  12. #12981
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Where at brother?
    Sunflower.

  13. #12980
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Sophia-spanish agency

    Well boys, back in Tampa, which is becoming an equal to Orlando for me since I'm here just as much now. Saturday night I had an incredible time with Bella at smile but today I needed something a little different so I text the boss at one of my favorite Spanish agencies (off US 301) since Sophia had text me a couple days ago that she would be here and what an incredible time with her, I absolutely destroyed this woman in the best way possible this morning. The foreplay today was off the charts and lasted probably 20 minutes, which is not normal for me as I usually like to jump right into things.

    Anyway, I follow her sexy ass to the room, she's wearing her black silk nighty and I'm just watching that bubble ass bounce up and down as she's walking and just thinking of how good my dick's going to feel inside her. As we get to the room, we start some light kissing and then do some alcohol on both of our hands, which I appreciate because I like the girls that are super clean. I get the business out of the way and I start to peel that silk cover off her which exposes her beautiful body in skimpy orange / pink bikini and my dick jumps in my pants. What an incredible body on this Columbian. I spent the next 20 minutes, kissing her neck and ears, rubbing her ass all over my dick, alternating between me rubbing her pussy and her sucking dick and she even let me do a few minutes of standing P2P, which the Spanish girls usually don't allow but I did have her worked up. Then I laid on the bed and she worked me with a solid BBBJ and unless she's a really good actor, she seemed like she was really into it. But you know how it goes. LOL.

    I can't take it anymore and I'm ready to get to work so I asked for the cover and she rolls it on and I put her at the corner of the bed in my favorite position and enter. I start slow and deep on her, and she's so worked up. She's already grinding, trying to get me to go faster, but I stay the course and tease her for a little bit until I know she's close and then I start pumping her really good until she cums hard! Damn, this girl is sexy when she has an orgasm, her eyes shut and She's laid back making the sexiest little noises while she twitching with tremors. OK back at it again but this time I use my thumb and start playing with her love button while I'm digging deep in her and I see she's close again and I go to town on that thang! I think I'm hitting it too hard and she's trying to pull away but after I felt the wetness down below, I realize she's cumming again, which set me off and I filled the bag to the point it was about the bust. My favorite is doggy style with her and I didn't even make it to that today. Guess I'll have to go back this evening or tomorrow before I head back to Orlando. LOL.

    For the remaining balance of my time, we laid there rubbing each other while cuddled up tight, and we ended up falling asleep for a little while then I hopped up and we took a quick shower and got dressed and I was gone. I was there from 11:45 to 12:45 sweet sweet girl!

    I'm not done yet, I don't leave till tomorrow and I plan on making another stop tonight and tomorrow before I head back so if I have anything exciting, I'll definitely put it here. Stay safe guys.

  14. #12979
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Where at brother?
    3846 is the street number for Sunflower spa. An arrest was made there on April 1. See posts below.

  15. #12978
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Another raid. Stay frosty!
    Where at brother?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape