Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 298 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 4460
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4325

    Sky is NOT back open

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodNPlentee  [View Original Post]
    Greetings.

    Drove by sky today. Closed.

    I have tried contacting the owner multiple times asking if this is temporary, or permanent. She never got back with me.

    I will try contacting her a little later.
    Came to hit up the taco truck at the same shopping center. The open sign is lit up again. Be careful.

    Sign is on and I was there so had to go. Well door is locked and not open even though sign was on.
    Last edited by HornyKyGuy; 04-16-26 at 12:28. Reason: Mistake

  2. #4324

    Winchester

    Quote Originally Posted by WatchTheTeeth  [View Original Post]
    Whats the latest from Relax? Anyone been in a while? Open? Thanks.
    Open as of last week, service was fun as usual!

  3. #4323

    Sky.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxLuvin  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone give an update on Sky? Is it open or closed?
    Greetings.

    Drove by sky today. Closed.

    I have tried contacting the owner multiple times asking if this is temporary, or permanent. She never got back with me.

    I will try contacting her a little later.

  4. #4322

    Sky Spa

    Can anyone give an update on Sky? Is it open or closed?

  5. #4321

    Sunrise Richmond

    Any new update on this.

  6. #4320

    Winchester Rifle City

    Whats the latest from Relax? Anyone been in a while? Open? Thanks.

  7. #4319
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxLuvin  [View Original Post]
    A undercover police woman acting as bait will never get in your car. They will get you to make the deal at the window then the cuffs come out.
    The bait I was referring wanted to talk at the door. Plus she was better dressed and had a young girls sized purse. I have had two girls get in that really weirded me out talking weird shit or just unhinged. The last two weeks has been disappointing.

  8. #4318

    Bait girl

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeLongs  [View Original Post]
    I want to stress, this is my suspicion only, don't have any facts about Bait being used.
    A undercover police woman acting as bait will never get in your car. They will get you to make the deal at the window then the cuffs come out.

  9. #4317

    But still posting ads at same times

    Quote Originally Posted by ChargeANut2  [View Original Post]
    Carol just pack up ship and head north? She had a monopoly.

    Any news on the other Asian ads?

  10. #4316

    Just my suspicion

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeLongs  [View Original Post]
    This seems like the yearly spring lock downs that occur when horse tourism start in Lexington and Louisville. Police presence and bait girls have increased significantly. I've talked to a few girls that have felt very sketching recently. They want to talk to you outside the vehicle. When they get in the vehicle, they try to steer you to known hot areas. Their conversation is very manipulative and dance like. As soon as you deny their advances you see a swarm of cops. They ask many more questions than a normal person.
    I want to stress, this is my suspicion only, don't have any facts about Bait being used.

  11. #4315

    Season of the Horse

    Quote Originally Posted by MackJordan444  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to let you all know that Ruby in Lawrenceburg has been closed since all this happened in Lexington. I've been by a couple times in the sign has been off every time.
    This seems like the yearly spring lock downs that occur when horse tourism start in Lexington and Louisville. Police presence and bait girls have increased significantly. I've talked to a few girls that have felt very sketching recently. They want to talk to you outside the vehicle. When they get in the vehicle, they try to steer you to known hot areas. Their conversation is very manipulative and dance like. As soon as you deny their advances you see a swarm of cops. They ask many more questions than a normal person.

  12. #4314

    Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by WatchTheTeeth  [View Original Post]
    Same owner as Lexington had half stake in Ruby. Understand why it closed too.
    Carol just pack up ship and head north? She had a monopoly.

  13. #4313

    Not Surprised

    Quote Originally Posted by MackJordan444  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to let you all know that Ruby in Lawrenceburg has been closed since all this happened in Lexington. I've been by a couple times in the sign has been off every time.
    Same owner as Lexington had half stake in Ruby. Understand why it closed too.

  14. #4312

    Ruby in Lawrenceburg closed

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeNo  [View Original Post]
    I do wonder what is up. I have seem on the Lexington reddit that LEO is out in foroce, I saw one stop that drew in 4 patrol cars, and other have posted images and videos of 6 or 8 for who knows what. Is this all Spring break related or Easter crack-down?
    Wanted to let you all know that Ruby in Lawrenceburg has been closed since all this happened in Lexington. I've been by a couple times in the sign has been off every time.

  15. #4311

    I also recommend visiting the K-girls thread in the Ville

    Greetings.

    I also highly recommend visiting the K-girls thread in the ville.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape