Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 553 1053 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 24534
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23754

    Insane GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by CousinSkeeter  [View Original Post]
    Jen AKA Jasmine is begging for money on Facebook. It seems like she overstimated her appearance and it backfired.
    I was called "cheap" because I called out a provider in Elkton for asking for $175 for a short stay. The overpaying needs to be curtailed. These girls should never hold the keys.

  2. #23753

    Jasmine. Elkridge / Jessup

    Quote Originally Posted by CousinSkeeter  [View Original Post]
    Jen AKA Jasmine is begging for money on Facebook. It seems like she overstimated her appearance and it backfired.
    I've reached out to her a couple times. Each time she seems like she's having a bad day. She's acquaintances, or friends with several girls I know in the area. I realize the providers go through a lot of BS and can get frustrated. I refer to it as being jaded. One of my safety rules is if she's angry or rude on the phone / text, don't expect a good visit when you get to the room. I usually don't ask too many questions just basic stuff. , house hotel, general area for location, donation to hang. I like to verify a female voice at least for my first visit. I'm not trying to stay on the phone and be chatty. She started screaming at me. Im definitely not interested in banging any pissed off women.

    "I'm not like these other bitches. " I think I've heard this comment before. I don't see her add up on some of the basic sites.

    Maybe she's having trouble posting an ad. Some dudes will come into the room and take their ID for lots of reasons. One is so they cant post an ad.

  3. #23752
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Jen AKA Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by CousinSkeeter  [View Original Post]
    Jen AKA Jasmine is begging for money on Facebook. It seems like she overstimated her appearance and it backfired.
    Her pics look familiar, I think I've seen her posts on one of the escort sites before? How's her service? And equally important, how's her attitude? Does she have GPS or does she realize the market ain't paying what she's asking. Sometimes, the girls who have been hit with a reality check, finally accept lower rates but their performance becomes shitty because they think they deserve higher rates and their attitude ruins their performance.

    Chico.

  4. #23751
    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    They're not exactly a scam. I got a few of them. What I can say is that they are not worthy buying. I got them years ago from her. It's her and her junkie boyfriend who are in them. It's better porn out there for free.
    100% much better porn out there. But I don't exactly have the opportunity to watch those much better videos out there and call the "actress" up afterwards to meet and rail her like in the video. But yeah, if it's just with her junkie bf, I'd pass. Most of these girls take the CashApp and run anyways. It's just part of my (dumb) test which most girls fail at.

    Saying all that. She did send me a pic which is supposedly recent, and I ain't going to lie, if it's recent and she passes the smell test, I'd hit the sh*t out of that. Could she have cleaned herself up in a year? Possible. Don't know what the rules are about posting her pic here but I think it's allowed?

    Agreed that these special friends of ours need to improve their pic advertisement game.

  5. #23750

    Deranged Provider Case and Point

    Quote Originally Posted by BKMason  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't agree with you more. These 'ho's must be derranged. In my dreams, It's always been 20,60, 80,100 for me, and I don't make many exceptions. Like you said, we control the market.

    Without us, they have nothing. No income, no candy sweets and no roofs over their heads. Don't get me wrong, it's a business, but I'm not going to be a victim to their hustle. Know the game fellas.

    Take a month off and see how they'll start blowing up your phone. Stop Stop Stop overpaying. It screws up the market.

    BK.
    Jen AKA Jasmine is begging for money on Facebook. It seems like she overstimated her appearance and it backfired.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8455.jpeg‎   IMG_8454.jpeg‎   IMG_8453.jpg‎  

  6. #23749

    Ashlei / Star. I second the motion for a search party.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    Throwback Thursday.

    Does anyone know what happened to Ashley. When she was younger, she was quite the stunning beauty.
    Could never quite connect with her. And pissed I didn't. Although I did hear overall ups and downs, absolutely loved the body and her texts. Saw someone made a mention of her a while back no location / update. Guys will line up for her these days given the slim pickins out there today.

    Any of you mongers able to connect with redhead Casey after she re-emerged? No luck on my end, not for lack of trying.

  7. #23748

    Ashley. Elkridge

    Throwback Thursday.

    Does anyone know what happened to Ashley. When she was younger, she was quite the stunning beauty.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0063.jpeg‎  

  8. #23747
    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    They're not exactly a scam. I got a few of them. What I can say is that they are not worthy buying. I got them years ago from her. It's her and her junkie boyfriend who are in them. It's better porn out there for free.
    Anyone that texts the number is talking to the boyfriend. She doesn't have a phone. All dates and sale of content is through him.

    Once upon a time he would actually send it, but now it's just quick money to get well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeric829  [View Original Post]
    Do you actually have a face pic. I always saw her post and liked her body but there was no way I'd ever hit her up not knowing what her face looked like.
    I tried to search my phone, but looks like all my photos and videos of her are on my old phone.

    You're not missing anything.

  9. #23746

    How can you have the same pics for 4+ years? She's not the only one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeric829  [View Original Post]
    Do you actually have a face pic. I always saw her post and liked her body but there was no way I'd ever hit her up not knowing what her face looked like.
    I don't know how she can have the same 4-5 pics up (3 in one rotation) for that many years and still get any level of business. I've seen mixed reviews and the body type is interesting but too much risk.

    I mean, does one new pic a month hurt?

  10. #23745

    McKenna Looks

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    They're not exactly a scam. I got a few of them. What I can say is that they are not worthy buying. I got them years ago from her. It's her and her junkie boyfriend who are in them. It's better porn out there for free.
    Do you actually have a face pic. I always saw her post and liked her body but there was no way I'd ever hit her up not knowing what her face looked like.

  11. #23744

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow291  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/813-324-3927

    Had a date with Mia. She's a baddie but that's about it. Time was rushed. She complained the whole time about not being able to take dick. Only offered missionary. Yapped the whole time during the deed (about tattoos, my job, just bullshit in general). Complained after about me being to rough (I was light stroking tbh). Didn't even get my nut fellas. But with all the other stuff I lost the motivation anyway.

    On the bright side she quoted 1.20 but took 1. 10 because I didn't feel like going to an atm. YMMV. She's from VA so I wouldn't expect her to be around for long. For what it's worth she wasn't rude just very robotic and transactional. No smell, clean room, again she's pretty attractive. If you like your encounters to be strictly business, not easily distracted, and can nut in less than 10 minutes you might have a ball. I will not be repeating though.

    Shadow.
    She is now quoting 250 for hhr. All the best.

  12. #23743

    McKenna's Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by JaySinn  [View Original Post]
    Avoid. The videos is a scam. I know her and her boyfriend. McKenna was a regular of mine for a while before things got really bad.
    They're not exactly a scam. I got a few of them. What I can say is that they are not worthy buying. I got them years ago from her. It's her and her junkie boyfriend who are in them. It's better porn out there for free.

  13. #23742

    Head Doctor Breezy

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/205301574

    Update after the debacle with Mia. Little head got the best of me after not getting my nut on the first date so decided to hit up Breezy aka Head Doctor. I might catch a little judgement for this but she told me to bring a cover if I wanted to and I forgot it in the truck and was in a hurry. So for 1.40 BBJ, BBFS, and CIP was on the table. Some of you guys might rejoice at that. The fact that she's pregnant and getting tested regularly gave me a little peace of mind but I'll be getting tested soon anyway just to be sure.

    Onto the details: room is lived in but not super messy, there's a dog in a kennel but she keeps a blanket on it, and when the deed was over she offered me soap and a rag to get cleaned up. She was friendly but a little too talkative, I wouldn't usually mind but she set a timer. She's pregnant, but she's also just a bigger girl in general so I couldn't really tell the difference. Not lactating yet nor interested in that kind of play. She doesn't shave, but prefers doggy so I didn't really notice until the end. She's got a pretty enough face. This is actually my second time visiting her but the first time sex wasn't on the table. One thing I'll have to commend her on is the box was great. Hella grip, super wet.

    Overall, not into fat chicks, but would and have repeated in a pinch. If you don't mind them bigger and you can finish on time she's not a bad pick. Obviously YMMV. On a side note if anyone remembers Izzy from back in the day aka Brittny, she was yesterday's original objective. Long story short she wanted me to pick her up from her halfway home or whatever for CarPlay for 1.00. Showed up in East Baltimore, she had me wait for a little bit while she got ready. During the day area wasn't that sketchy, but then she said she had to pay house dues or whatever. I offered. 40 of the 1.00. Then her house manager comes out accusing me of selling her drugs told me he was about to call the cops. Not taking that lightly I bang on the door and told him drugs weren't involved but I wanted my money back and he kindly returned my. 40 bucks. Told me not to come around again and I'll happily oblige. Whole ordeal was a blessing in disguise. Most girls that get sober put on some healthy weight and have certain kind of "sobriety glow" I guess you could call it. Izzy on the other hand never really looked emaciated so now she just looks extra chunky and like she's lived a hard life. All this to say after striking out with Izzy, getting ripped off by Mia, and throwing a Hail Mary to Breezy, I need to take a break. I'm sure I'll be back but I need to take some time off from the hobby. Anyways have fun and be safe y'all. I'm sure I'll still be lurking this thread from time to time.

    Shadow.

  14. #23741
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHinn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her lately. Had a nice long convo with her. Sounded like I heard a guy but not sure, it could have been the TV, but there was no interruption. Latest reports from last year said she's rough looking in the face and previous reports of an asshat bf. Wanted to send me vids and pics but I don't want to pay for a hag face. Or get ripped off. Or pick a troll up for a car date.

    She's been on my list but has the ship sailed?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...t/207138155281
    Avoid. The videos is a scam. I know her and her boyfriend. McKenna was a regular of mine for a while before things got really bad.

  15. #23740

    Molly molly

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    I got curious and texted Molly from an ad she posted. I told her I was interested but also that I've seen her walk around wilkens so if she thinks she's gettin escort rates then she's mistaken. Straight up told her since I've picked her up before I'm not payin above street.

    Someone on either here or the streetwalker forum has stated that if you just tell her you've picked her up when she's walked around she'll do a date for those rates. She was tryna tell me otherwise. She said we could work it out, & I said we might be able to meet in the middle but I'm still not payin above a certain rate because why am I payin more for the same service someone else paid significantly less for when her ass is zonked out on candy and slumped over across from the busy bee on the ww loop?

    Molly is the definition of mixed reviews. She's been around long enough, and has had kids by mongers. She's community pussy personified. She's jumped into cars for dates immediately after being turned out & filled up into a twinkie by someone else minutes prior. A lot of girls likes her, have had the same ads with the same pics taken over 10-15 yrd ago still tryna play games with us thinking they can get more & do less.

    Remember: WE control the money. They need our money to cop their addiction. 90% of baltimore girls are walkers with a phone & struggle to keep a cheap room. Or they have a guy tryna pimp them out & rip you off.

    If you see an ad for a girl on escortalligator or you type their name in and they have posts goin back to 2015-2016, do not pay them above 0. 6-0. 8. Especially if they're known talent & somehow still kickin. Funny how a fair amount will be on stg & all they do is play games. She went silent after my last statement to her. Told her straight up "Guess thats a no. I'll see her around wilkens when she's tryna cop."

    https://callescort.org/410-410-0629
    Funny enough seen three times from the ADs and on the steeets, she do be saying she worth 200 or 300 dollars and I'm like in my head with her she's at and how she's living hell no LOL. I be telling her straight up 20 for everything or if I'm nice enough 30. Usually after that we would cop her "meds" and other stuff. But she should know better considering she gone down spiral in the last 2-3 years. Funny enough we made plans that I would see her this week LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape