Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 555 1055 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 18210
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17400
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    As gatekeeper I should have mentioned this earlier

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeFly  [View Original Post]
    It was my last day in Orlando and I had a terrible night with a well known and liked provider. Debbie and myself were texting about meeting up and after I told her that I am leaving town, she asked if I wanted to meetup before I leave. I agreed to meet yesterday (Thursday) at 12:30 pm for an hour. Arrived early and waited until I get the room number and all clear message. When I was driving in I saw a person coming out of the room and went and sit on the steps. This maybe the girlfriend (not sure though).

    A pretty girl opened the door after knocking twice that is not skinny nor overweight, but meat in the right places. Apparently I looked like uncle as she said I scared her. However, I do not look anything like uncle. She asked if I wanted to take a shower or anything but I had just checked out of my hotel and freshly showered so I didn't need to. She has an open mind so ask her what you are thinking and would like and who knows she may oblige but as with anyone YMMV. Onto the bed and started with some lfk into dfk. She started her magic on sleeping junior and it worked. Enjoyed some 69 and then some rcg. Holy f*ck, she can ride you rcg. I didn't last long so I couldn't sample some of the other alphabets. She offered another shower to clean up and chatted a bit.

    She told me some surprising news (guys!!!) and that she may or may not be heading back to Jacksonville.

    I could have stayed as I had an hour but I was out in 30 minutes as I needed to start my long drive out of town.

    Guys if you are on the fence about seeing her then go and see her at least once and judge for yourself. You may be returning often, never know. However, I endorse her in everyway.

    Unfortunately she cannot move from that county otherwise if she was in Orlando area, I believe that she would be busier.

    Thank you Debbie for ending my time in Orlando on such a high note.

    Thanks to IWish for providing Debbie digits. If you need Debbie digits then please contact IWish and do not ask me as I am not the GK.

    Mike.
    Sometimes Debbie will tell me "I liked that guy". It almost always boils down to whether you smell good or not. She says bad smells are a turnoff. She says she doesn't want to say anything, So she will always offer you guys a rinse off and a small shot of mouthwash upfront. Tip YMMV but will definitely increase if you're smelling like a rose. This has nothing in particular to do with Mikefly, who Debbie likes.

  2. #17399

    Seleste / Celeste

    Finally got the time to see her and it was a terrible date. She showed up 2 hours late and high as a kite. She went to the bathroom and was in there for like 30 minutes doing who knows what. Finally came out and started the date, but she's nickle and diming everything! Everything had an upcharge. She's drug skinny and her pussy smelled like old cum so someone here is dumping loads in her. I can't believe all the good reviews she's gotten.

  3. #17398

    Debbie

    It was my last day in Orlando and I had a terrible night with a well known and liked provider. Debbie and myself were texting about meeting up and after I told her that I am leaving town, she asked if I wanted to meetup before I leave. I agreed to meet yesterday (Thursday) at 12:30 pm for an hour. Arrived early and waited until I get the room number and all clear message. When I was driving in I saw a person coming out of the room and went and sit on the steps. This maybe the girlfriend (not sure though).

    A pretty girl opened the door after knocking twice that is not skinny nor overweight, but meat in the right places. Apparently I looked like uncle as she said I scared her. However, I do not look anything like uncle. She asked if I wanted to take a shower or anything but I had just checked out of my hotel and freshly showered so I didn't need to. She has an open mind so ask her what you are thinking and would like and who knows she may oblige but as with anyone YMMV. Onto the bed and started with some lfk into dfk. She started her magic on sleeping junior and it worked. Enjoyed some 69 and then some rcg. Holy f*ck, she can ride you rcg. I didn't last long so I couldn't sample some of the other alphabets. She offered another shower to clean up and chatted a bit.

    She told me some surprising news (guys!!!) and that she may or may not be heading back to Jacksonville.

    I could have stayed as I had an hour but I was out in 30 minutes as I needed to start my long drive out of town.

    Guys if you are on the fence about seeing her then go and see her at least once and judge for yourself. You may be returning often, never know. However, I endorse her in everyway.

    Unfortunately she cannot move from that county otherwise if she was in Orlando area, I believe that she would be busier.

    Thank you Debbie for ending my time in Orlando on such a high note.

    Thanks to IWish for providing Debbie digits. If you need Debbie digits then please contact IWish and do not ask me as I am not the GK.

    Mike.

  4. #17397

    Seleste

    This is good that you had a great experience. However, I had a terrible experience. I will be uploading my experience in the Negative Escort Review section once I cool off enough to write the review. In the meantime, be careful of her.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeGoodHead1  [View Original Post]
    Another week passes by and Seleste has been on my mind everyday. My previous dates with her I couldn't get past her BBBJ, but this time I was determined to get to FS with her. I contacted her and she replied quickly and we agreed on a time to meet. When we met, she was wearing this attractive outfit that made her look stunning. As we hug I notice she smells great. We ended up talking for about 30 minutes. She is such a sweet and pleasant girl to talk to. We could have talked for hours, but I was starting to get horny. She takes off her outfit and I see this tight and sexy spinner body. I get hard just from looking at her. We get on the bed and she begins her elite BBBJ. I tell her to go slow and she complies right away. After a few minutes pass by I'm ready for FS. She was open to any position I wanted, so we started with k9. This is the first time I got to see her pussy up close, it was simply beautiful. I start to enter her pussy and it is nice & tight. I enjoyed every stroke with great pleasure. We went through a handful of positions and she had no problem with that. Eventually, I couldn't hold out any longer. I told her wanted to finish in her mouth and she agreed without hesitation. Once I unloaded in her mouth she swallowed every drop. I laid down next to her to catch my breath and then we just started talking again. She is so friendly and has a very good sense of humor. Also, she is not a clock watcher. This experience was pure euphoria for me. I will definitely see her again. Contact EverydayJ if you want her number. He is the gatekeeper.

  5. #17396
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeGoodHead1  [View Original Post]
    Another week passes by and Seleste has been on my mind everyday. My previous dates with her I couldn't get past her BBBJ, but this time I was determined to get to FS with her. I contacted her and she replied quickly and we agreed on a time to meet. When we met, she was wearing this attractive outfit that made her look stunning. As we hug I notice she smells great. We ended up talking for about 30 minutes. She is such a sweet and pleasant girl to talk to. We could have talked for hours, but I was starting to get horny. She takes off her outfit and I see this tight and sexy spinner body. I get hard just from looking at her. We get on the bed and she begins her elite BBBJ. I tell her to go slow and she complies right away. After a few minutes pass by I'm ready for FS. She was open to any position I wanted, so we started with k9. This is the first time I got to see her pussy up close, it was simply beautiful. I start to enter her pussy and it is nice & tight. I enjoyed every stroke with great pleasure. We went through a handful of positions and she had no problem with that. Eventually, I couldn't hold out any longer. I told her wanted to finish in her mouth and she agreed without hesitation. Once I unloaded in her mouth she swallowed every drop. I laid down next to her to catch my breath and then we just started talking again. She is so friendly and has a very good sense of humor. Also, she is not a clock watcher. This experience was pure euphoria for me. I will definitely see her again. Contact EverydayJ if you want her number. He is the gatekeeper.
    Does she have an incall?

  6. #17395

    Seleste 3

    Another week passes by and Seleste has been on my mind everyday. My previous dates with her I couldn't get past her BBBJ, but this time I was determined to get to FS with her. I contacted her and she replied quickly and we agreed on a time to meet. When we met, she was wearing this attractive outfit that made her look stunning. As we hug I notice she smells great. We ended up talking for about 30 minutes. She is such a sweet and pleasant girl to talk to. We could have talked for hours, but I was starting to get horny. She takes off her outfit and I see this tight and sexy spinner body. I get hard just from looking at her. We get on the bed and she begins her elite BBBJ. I tell her to go slow and she complies right away. After a few minutes pass by I'm ready for FS. She was open to any position I wanted, so we started with k9. This is the first time I got to see her pussy up close, it was simply beautiful. I start to enter her pussy and it is nice & tight. I enjoyed every stroke with great pleasure. We went through a handful of positions and she had no problem with that. Eventually, I couldn't hold out any longer. I told her wanted to finish in her mouth and she agreed without hesitation. Once I unloaded in her mouth she swallowed every drop. I laid down next to her to catch my breath and then we just started talking again. She is so friendly and has a very good sense of humor. Also, she is not a clock watcher. This experience was pure euphoria for me. I will definitely see her again. Contact EverydayJ if you want her number. He is the gatekeeper.

  7. #17394

    April Showers with Veronica

    I accidentally erased my original post. So for my 100th post I had to meet with my ATF!! Met up with my favorite girl on a rainy Spring afternoon. I did request to shower with her when I got there and we had a good ole sudsy time. Her body is just made for sex with her awesome ass and her tits are so much fun to play with. She gave me a nice BBBJ preview in the shower. Her technique is so good. We end up in the bed and the next hour was a blur of perfect GFE. She is obviously my favorite provider and we always end up nice and sweaty and exhausted from our efforts. She is the sweetest girl and always has plenty of goodbye kisses for me before I left.

  8. #17393

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    Enough with all the STD talk. You stick your dick in some strange pussy cover or no cover you run the risk of catching something. If your not ope to the risk don't do it. Nuf said. There isn't much more I can say about Sylvia Hope69 that is her handle on her and how to reach her. She does her own screening. I know several of you see her regularly but won; t post a review up for her. I saw her recently and like I have said before she is always a good time. She is a more mature provider but will rock your world. Full GFE and if your concerned clean with test results to prove it. She is in the Lake Mary / Sanford area. Has her own in call and shower available. She is full GFE and we started with some DFK and then she dropped to her knees for some deep throat face fucking. Then up on the bed to eat her out and a few O's later started fucking that nice pussy. Went through the positions ending with her riding me till I shot. She is very clean no drugs except some weed. She's tested monthly and clean. She has no problems with AA. She loves to service a nice BBC. She does work a 9-5 so she does have to schedule her visits in advance. Keep that in mind. You can schedule in advance and she will be ready that day and time. Go check her out. JB.
    Thanks for cumming, it is always a great time with you.

  9. #17392

    No Kidding?

    Yeah brother, one can't help but notice the huge "Queen of Spades" tat on her ass! She is a sweet lady though and TRUE GFE. Glad to read things haven't changed with her.

    SO-8.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    Enough with all the STD talk. You stick your dick in some strange pussy cover or no cover you run the risk of catching something. If your not ope to the risk don't do it. Nuf said. There isn't much more I can say about Sylvia Hope69 that is her handle on her and how to reach her. She does her own screening. I know several of you see her regularly but won; t post a review up for her. I saw her recently and like I have said before she is always a good time. She is a more mature provider but will rock your world. Full GFE and if your concerned clean with test results to prove it. She is in the Lake Mary / Sanford area. Has her own in call and shower available. She is full GFE and we started with some DFK and then she dropped to her knees for some deep throat face fucking. Then up on the bed to eat her out and a few O's later started fucking that nice pussy. Went through the positions ending with her riding me till I shot. She is very clean no drugs except some weed. She's tested monthly and clean. She has no problems with AA. She loves to service a nice BBC. She does work a 9-5 so she does have to schedule her visits in advance. Keep that in mind. You can schedule in advance and she will be ready that day and time. Go check her out. JB.

  10. #17391
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161

    Debbie

    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    Fall for this old grumpy guy? No my time has passed. I'm hoping one of you will scoop her up and be her prince.
    She doesn't want a prince. She wants your ATM card. LOL And that gf has her hooks in her again so not much room for a guy unless he's paying.

  11. #17390
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    Cleared again

    Quote Originally Posted by RatPack21  [View Original Post]
    You box is full, I am trying to see Debbie, but she hasn't replied to my texts yet. Did she fall for you?
    Fall for this old grumpy guy? No my time has passed. I'm hoping one of you will scoop her up and be her prince.

  12. #17389

    Sent you a pm

    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    Another great day with Debbie. I think she may be getting bored with me. She was all excited about a handsome man in a bmw coming to see her. She's actively looking for an apartment. Most important, I am believing she has foresaken any meds, at least for now. If you notice anything to the contrary lmk.
    You box is full, I am trying to see Debbie, but she hasn't replied to my texts yet. Did she fall for you?

  13. #17388
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    Debbie

    Another great day with Debbie. I think she may be getting bored with me. She was all excited about a handsome man in a bmw coming to see her. She's actively looking for an apartment. Most important, I am believing she has foresaken any meds, at least for now. If you notice anything to the contrary lmk.

  14. #17387

    Sophia

    Saw Sophia yesterday evening for HHR. It was the first GFE I've had in a long time so that was nice. Especially since I usually just do QV's its pretty straight to the point. When I got in we laid in bed for a bit, while I just roamed her tight body, sucked on her tits, fip, and light kissing. I was also pretty excited because this was going to be my first time ever where I was going to be able to pop twice in one session. So we started with a BBBJ until I popped for the first one. She does let you CIM but doesn't swallow. Fine with me I don't care what they do afterwards LOL. Once she finished rinsing off with some mouthwash and me cleaning myself off a bit with a towel she just laid in my arms and we just chatted for a bit until I was ready for round 2. She went back to BBBJ to get me ready, and once I was at attention we started in reverse cowgirl. I could start to feel myself building up a bit so I put her on all fours for cowgirl and just went at it until I popped again. Let me tell you I was DRAINED going two rounds back to back like that. I hadn't eaten anything since early in the morning and it was already like 6 pm so I was on an empty stomach. So just the combination of the physical activity and empty stomach had me feeling a bit dizzy / light headed afterwards LOL. Went straight to publix for a pubsub to fill up, haha. But had a good time. Be aware that she does have man mades. I know 95% of men don't care about that, and its nothing against her personally of course, but I really do prefer natural breats and man mades arent really my thing. I try to avoid them if I can. So that was a bit unfortunate. But not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things.

  15. #17386

    Sylvia Hope69

    Enough with all the STD talk. You stick your dick in some strange pussy cover or no cover you run the risk of catching something. If your not ope to the risk don't do it. Nuf said. There isn't much more I can say about Sylvia Hope69 that is her handle on her and how to reach her. She does her own screening. I know several of you see her regularly but won; t post a review up for her. I saw her recently and like I have said before she is always a good time. She is a more mature provider but will rock your world. Full GFE and if your concerned clean with test results to prove it. She is in the Lake Mary / Sanford area. Has her own in call and shower available. She is full GFE and we started with some DFK and then she dropped to her knees for some deep throat face fucking. Then up on the bed to eat her out and a few O's later started fucking that nice pussy. Went through the positions ending with her riding me till I shot. She is very clean no drugs except some weed. She's tested monthly and clean. She has no problems with AA. She loves to service a nice BBC. She does work a 9-5 so she does have to schedule her visits in advance. Keep that in mind. You can schedule in advance and she will be ready that day and time. Go check her out. JB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7258.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape