Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 577 1077 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 29307
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28167

    Firehouse

    Great fake C cups, pretty overall maybe 7-8 small ass and above avg face. The girl can actually give a solid BBBJ. I would argue she took two thirds in the her mouth and didn't stop when I blew. $20 overall great experience and for the location that's better than I typically get and with Coral down that's the only reason I went there. I didn't catch her name sorry she answered the door in a blue dress with no panties. Massage wasn't a massage so be ready for that.

  2. #28166
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    Just curious. Is the AMP scene a thing in China?
    Yes, but just remember. If something goes down and you end up in jail, you could be really fucked. I've been to China several times, always traveling with a buddy who used to live there and knew the areas we visited very well. He told me to mind my P.S. & Qs and keep everything on the up and up. We did get massages, and we did get happy endings, but we did not go seeking them out, and the place we were in were very legit. Not brothel-why at all. He said some areas to the North have a lot of trafficked NK girls and are very risky.

  3. #28165

    AMP scene in China?

    Just curious. Is the AMP scene a thing in China?

  4. #28164

    Ayla Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by RunForGold  [View Original Post]
    Ayla Spa. On the North side of the street in the strip mall.
    A friend went into the newish KS Spa at 96th and Allisonville recently. They were busy, suggested making an appointment in the future. When he mentioned he had visited this location before it was KS the lady gave him a knowing look and referred him Ayla Spa. Wink. Wink. I'm not sure how helpful this is, but I thought it was interesting.

  5. #28163
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTalos  [View Original Post]
    Meetings, work events, pot lucks etc, I get free bottles of water at work. My refrigerator always has several water bottles of various brands. The only tell I could imagine is if a bottle of water magically appears every time you disappear for an hour or two. Unless your spouse has the intellect of Sherlock Holmes or Hercule Poirot you will probably be good to go. Personally I would be more concerned with that long black or blonde hair that you didn't notice on the back of your shirt. LOL .
    Or on a final note, you just get offered Coke or Pepsi like I do. They usually also have Dr Pepper in stock.

    I usually just place it in my buddy's locker at work so he knows I've got some juice in store.

    Like a previous user mentioned. Let's move on from this tedious subject. If you take the risk, then accept consequences.

    Come on lurkers. I'm waiting on some real reports. Some of us are not going to be holding your hands anymore. Go out and fly young bird.

    Usual suspects can stay in the inbox.

  6. #28162

    Water Bottles

    Meetings, work events, pot lucks etc, I get free bottles of water at work. My refrigerator always has several water bottles of various brands. The only tell I could imagine is if a bottle of water magically appears every time you disappear for an hour or two. Unless your spouse has the intellect of Sherlock Holmes or Hercule Poirot you will probably be good to go. Personally I would be more concerned with that long black or blonde hair that you didn't notice on the back of your shirt. LOL

    Talos.

  7. #28161
    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    This whole water bottle story is getting out of hand.
    Agree. If you're in this game and you can't figure out the water bottles, I feel for you in your real life.

  8. #28160

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by RunForGold  [View Original Post]
    Ayla Spa. On the North side of the street in the strip mall.
    Thank you sir!

  9. #28159

    Enuf on water bottles FCS

    This whole water bottle story is getting out of hand.

  10. #28158

    Guilty turning into paranoia LOL

    Idk how water bottles became a hot topic, but those little water bottles are sold in 12 and 24 packs at Kroger, Walmart, Costco, Sam's Club. They're everywhere and you don't realize it. I've filled back of my car with a grocery cart full a few times. Hell, I've probably bought the one some of you have been given before. If your wife / gf asking about a water bottle in your vehicle, you've got more problems than the water bottle.

    The answer is as simple as idk. Hesistate on asking about a bottle of water? Why would I remember where I got it, it's a bottle of water? So insignificant to anyone who doesn't frequent these spas. Car dealerships will have them free for customers. Etc etc.

    It takes several 'no thank yous' but I just refuse to take them. I don't drink them anyway. Stop taking the bottled water so they stop asking guys like me to go buy five 24 packs all the time for them. LOL.

  11. #28157
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    If someone had a water bottle from Kirkland but didn't have a Costco membership and your significant other noticed it, would you say you got it a gas station? I think most probably wouldn't think twice about it. But why bring that potential scrutiny. Taking chances gets ya caught.
    What about one of the tiny water bottles? Do they sell those? Idk. But if I was asked about by my SO and I hesitated for even an instant about where I got it, there might be suspicion. That's not a chance I'm going take. Realizing of course that the entire hobby is a risk. Just saying, for me, I limit the risk as much as I can. I've been doing this for years and still delete my search history when visiting any site I don't want to be questioned about at the end of each day.

  12. #28156
    Quote Originally Posted by CommonSteve666  [View Original Post]
    Why the recent fear with leaving with a bottle of water? Isn't water sold at every gas station, 7 11, etc. Help me understand the fear, seems silly to be so afraid over something so minor.
    If someone had a water bottle from Kirkland but didn't have a Costco membership and your significant other noticed it, would you say you got it a gas station? I think most probably wouldn't think twice about it. But why bring that potential scrutiny. Taking chances gets ya caught.

  13. #28155

    Numbah 1

    Quote Originally Posted by SirRubAlot  [View Original Post]
    I occasionally hear "You numbuh one!" Guess I'm bottom of the barrel on the AMP scale.
    No dude, Numbah 1 is the best, numbah 10 is the worst. Spent 13 months in Korea in the 80's.

  14. #28154

    Water bottles

    Why the recent fear with leaving with a bottle of water? Isn't water sold at every gas station, 7 11, etc. Help me understand the fear, seems silly to be so afraid over something so minor.

  15. #28153

    Broad Ripple

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisRock  [View Original Post]
    Where might I find this Sasha on BroadRipple?
    Ayla Spa. On the North side of the street in the strip mall.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape