Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 389 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 5830
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4990
    Just communicate to MM. My point of view.

    If she comes in at $300, basic. That'll work. $400 is GPS. Which is a turn-off.

    I can go thru LK or OMG cheaper than that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmxlqmqkr  [View Original Post]
    Hello mongers,

    I have great news for those who miss Miu Miu since AM closed.

    Miu Miu is coming back to ATL as indy. Which means not with agency.

    She contacted me personally (I was her regular and saw her many times) for help to post her website on forum. I'm glad to help her out with that since she is one of my top 3 girls. I was thinking I post this website few days after so I can meet her whenever I want. LOL.

    Anyways here's her new website. She will be starting on 4/13 in duluth.

    https://www.onlymiumiu.club/

    Please enjoy and be nice to her.

  2. #4989

    Cora

    https://encounter-us.com/

    Hello gents,

    Just wanted to give you all a heads up that the wonderful Cora will be in Atlanta. I just saw her in Charlotte last week and it was the best experience I've ever had. She has a nice body. Rides Asian cowgirl straight out of a jav and doesn't just give you a BBBJ she fucks you with her mouth. Can't recommend her enough. I'm actually thinking of driving to Atlanta to see her again LOL she's worth it.

  3. #4988

    PoP is AM

    So went to see Jane and as plenty have already said. She is great. But something I haven't seen confirmed (may have missed) is that it is the returned AM. During a break between going at it she asked if I had seen AM before and said they were the same. Which makes sense since when I initially reached out they seemed to already have me verified.

    Just thought I'd throw that out there for those wondering. If it was already confirmed and I missed it. Oops.

  4. #4987

    Miu Miu is coming back

    Hello mongers,

    I have great news for those who miss Miu Miu since AM closed.

    Miu Miu is coming back to ATL as indy. Which means not with agency.

    She contacted me personally (I was her regular and saw her many times) for help to post her website on forum. I'm glad to help her out with that since she is one of my top 3 girls. I was thinking I post this website few days after so I can meet her whenever I want. LOL.

    Anyways here's her new website. She will be starting on 4/13 in duluth.

    https://www.onlymiumiu.club/

    Please enjoy and be nice to her.

  5. #4986

    Asian Tag Team Action

    Saw these two China dolls this morning. They got some really good skills. Between the two of them you have got to get your favorite thing. Lots of energy and they made sure I was satisfied more than once. Very entertaining and attentive. Just what I needed. Good communication and right on time. Showed me a great time. I hope they come back.

    https://encounter-us.com/

  6. #4985
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmxlqmqkr  [View Original Post]
    I have met sky at LK after reading some review.

    First, she is nothing like her photo.

    Far from young. I can say she is about early to mid 40's.

    Her service wasn't bad but not great either.

    Like I always said, everyone has different taste.

    Same routine. Shower but no preview. Light massage on back with body slide.

    Felt like I came to spa. She did some rimming and BBBJ.

    Ok BBBJ with deep throat but not fantastic..
    I to was conned into her with the review. She is a 4 on a good day.

    Yes she is old. Her face looks like when ild women have had a lot of surgery. The service was ok. Do not waste your time with her. Her box is stiff. Its not soft.

  7. #4984
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmxlqmqkr  [View Original Post]
    I have met sky at LK after reading some review.

    First, she is nothing like her photo.

    Far from young. I can say she is about early to mid 40's.

    Her service wasn't bad but not great either.

    Like I always said, everyone has different taste.

    Same routine. Shower but no preview. Light massage on back with body slide.

    Felt like I came to spa. She did some rimming and BBBJ.

    Ok BBBJ with deep throat but not fantastic.

    Rcg. Mish - doggy. Mish and blew in bag.

    Some chit chat and showered.

    Nothing special but felt like upgrades spa session with FS.

    I won't repeat.
    Thanks for the review! Saved my time there.

  8. #4983

    Lk ms. Lee

    Anyone seen her?

    Seen the TER reviews; they were all positive. But, I want to know her body figures.

    Not looking for a service queen, but I prefer someone taller than 5'2". Hence, I am asking.

    It says 5'3", but the pics look like about 5'1".

  9. #4982

    LK Hara

    Had a visit with Hara. Opted for the nuru session.

    She resembles the pic in the ad but heavily photoshopped.

    The girl definitely delivers on the promised services. The entire alphabet gamut is on the table with the exception of Greek I guess. The BBBJ was excellent with lots of ete contact. The nuru with warm oil thingy was on point as well. Her technique is pretty good.

    The nuru massage and the massage before we wrapped were awesome.

    10/10 will recommend.

    Her English is pretty good as well so you can actually communicate your likes and dislikes.

  10. #4981
    Quote Originally Posted by ComfortablyNum  [View Original Post]
    https://ga.nyincall.com/view/700

    Test drove Jenny for an hour. Good experience. Short but stacked checked all boxes except DFK. Did LFK. I do recommend.
    Thanks for TOFT was curious about them. Were the pictures close or way off? What were the rates? Thanks man.

  11. #4980

    Peach Blossom Chamblee

    https://ga.nyincall.com/view/700

    Test drove Jenny for an hour. Good experience. Short but stacked checked all boxes except DFK. Did LFK. I do recommend.

  12. #4979
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlRegular  [View Original Post]
    What was the total charge for this including I assume a Greek extra fee?

    I just had an amazing experience with Lavinia at Carol yesterday that was $600 with Greek and I can't imagine this Latin lady could come close to competing with. Young gorgeous woman, little more on the thicker side than I prefer but her 6 pack abs were clearly visible. Spoke English, Spanish and Portuguese well and was full on GFE in a nice hotel in Buckhead. You could tell she enjoys her job.
    She sounds great! Please pm the link when you get the chance. And the rate was the same as yours. Take off a $ if you don't do BBFS. The upgrade only for Greek is $. 5. Oh also. 4 if you want 2 pop.

  13. #4978
    Quote Originally Posted by DougDimMadamn  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, book at PoP with confidence. Just had my first appointment with them today and everything went super smoothly. Echoing what was said below. The same exact setup as any of the other 3 agencies talked about here. However, I got in this time by verifying just my name, race and age. So much simpler than the other 3. Their location is around the same areas as well. Dolly is the one in the photos, her tits are some of the best pair that I've seen, and she is a latina MILF. She also is not a kisser at all. Greeted at the door, walked to room, skipped shower because I did before arriving. Within the first 5 min, donation placed, clothes off and pulled to edge of bed for a great bbj. No teeth, great suction and hand usage. From there, she told me the lay back and she ran her script. More bbj to she got on for CG. Swapped to miss and daty back to miss, eventually without warning she says, "put it in my ass. " Well don't mind if I do. It was my first time ever speaking Greek, and I didn't want to hurt her because she said go slow. I guess I went too slow because eventually she just starts bouncing on jr in doggie. It got me all worked up quick to her telling me to release in her ass so I obliged her request and did it. Cleaned me up, shower and then with 30 min left, she offered a massage. I took her up on it but left early with 15 min remaining. I had booked the first appointment and as we were chatting, she said she couldn't sleep till 3 am last night because anytime she's in a new city it happens so I told her to get some rest. Chatted a bit more while I was getting dressed and she's very sweet. She leaves Saturday so I'm pretty sure her last day will be Friday, go see her while you can! She says she's also trying to be back in June / July. Shoutout to PoP, can't wait for more memories with them. Stay safe and have fun out here, fellas!
    What was the total charge for this including I assume a Greek extra fee?

    I just had an amazing experience with Lavinia at Carol yesterday that was $600 with Greek and I can't imagine this Latin lady could come close to competing with. Young gorgeous woman, little more on the thicker side than I prefer but her 6 pack abs were clearly visible. Spoke English, Spanish and Portuguese well and was full on GFE in a nice hotel in Buckhead. You could tell she enjoys her job.

  14. #4977

    Dolly PoP

    Fellas, book at PoP with confidence. Just had my first appointment with them today and everything went super smoothly. Echoing what was said below. The same exact setup as any of the other 3 agencies talked about here. However, I got in this time by verifying just my name, race and age. So much simpler than the other 3. Their location is around the same areas as well. Dolly is the one in the photos, her tits are some of the best pair that I've seen, and she is a latina MILF. She also is not a kisser at all. Greeted at the door, walked to room, skipped shower because I did before arriving. Within the first 5 min, donation placed, clothes off and pulled to edge of bed for a great bbj. No teeth, great suction and hand usage. From there, she told me the lay back and she ran her script. More bbj to she got on for CG. Swapped to miss and daty back to miss, eventually without warning she says, "put it in my ass. " Well don't mind if I do. It was my first time ever speaking Greek, and I didn't want to hurt her because she said go slow. I guess I went too slow because eventually she just starts bouncing on jr in doggie. It got me all worked up quick to her telling me to release in her ass so I obliged her request and did it. Cleaned me up, shower and then with 30 min left, she offered a massage. I took her up on it but left early with 15 min remaining. I had booked the first appointment and as we were chatting, she said she couldn't sleep till 3 am last night because anytime she's in a new city it happens so I told her to get some rest. Chatted a bit more while I was getting dressed and she's very sweet. She leaves Saturday so I'm pretty sure her last day will be Friday, go see her while you can! She says she's also trying to be back in June / July. Shoutout to PoP, can't wait for more memories with them. Stay safe and have fun out here, fellas!

  15. #4976
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetDog  [View Original Post]
    Jane and Dolly have been around for several years. I saw Jane about two years ago. She's a solid choice. Youngish, cute, friendly good service, tight pussy with great kegels. She has plenty of TER reviews and many USASG reviews, but harder to search her here because Jane is a popular name.

    I've read many good things about Dolly, but I've never seen her. If I go Latina then I prefer them younger. Most Latina girls at K Agencies are in the MILF category so I passed on her. She sounds good though and seems to offer Greek.

    I have no inside info on the PoP Agency. However, the layout of their website is very very familiar. It's kind of obvious to me. I pretty sure I know this group and they are legit and quick with appts. I don't live in Atlanta though. I'm in Nova / DC. If I was there I'd prob wait out the first round of girls just to be extra safe. Unless of course a guy I trusted put up a review. It's a bit tricky though with new places as the earlier you get in (before they get popular) the easier it is to get in.
    The set-up is like any other familiar K-agency with a booker who handles all the appointments and does the verifications and giving instructions to get in. Usually in a nice apartment setup 2 bedrooms for one lady each. They are pretty much cookie cutter same as any K-agency in other states. Once verified, easy quick appts house fee and usually extras for BBFS and msog. I saw Jane at POP and she was amazing. I've seen her before in ny. The agency seems to be new, safe apartment and booker seems very nice doesn't give much trouble with booking. And not sure about dolly I have never seen a Latina provider in a k-agency or one that offer greek but sounds interesting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape