Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 568 1068 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 37342
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36337

    Any Agencies Left?

    I remember when I first started getting into the hobby many years ago, I would contact an agency from the yellow pages. I was wondering if there are any agencies left in the area that will help cut back on the BS. Its been so frustrating lately finding anyone dependable in the area.

  2. #36336

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sally since she as started back posting. Text her for a visit and got a response back are you law enforcement. My reply no are you. Use to see.

    Her on a regular before she disappeared from STG. Always most of the time was the boyfriend responding to text messages. And always somewhere in the parking lot during.

    The visit but never was a problem .
    I have seen her twice. Good time. Seems like prices went up tho.

  3. #36335

    Camilla

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8064631.htm?cat=1

    All covered safe play. Very fun time lots of positions. I like her because she is reliable and no drama.

  4. #36334
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sally since she as started back posting. Text her for a visit and got a response back are you law enforcement. My reply no are you. Use to see.

    Her on a regular before she disappeared from STG. Always most of the time was the boyfriend responding to text messages. And always somewhere in the parking lot during.

    The visit but never was a problem .
    I had a visit planned and she canceled last minute. I've had same experience in the past. Boyfriend hanging around but no issues. Not that he could do much anyway. LOL.

  5. #36333
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheVeryTop  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple of times and never saw or heard anything about a mans. I feel like I wouldn't be too worried about that.

    I did try to reach out last week and never heard back.
    Saw her last month at her new place. Reached out this week and didn't hear back either.

  6. #36332
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sally since she as started back posting. Text her for a visit and got a response back are you law enforcement. My reply no are you. Use to see.

    Her on a regular before she disappeared from STG. Always most of the time was the boyfriend responding to text messages. And always somewhere in the parking lot during.

    The visit but never was a problem .
    I had the same response from her. She asked me if I was law enforcement, I said no are you, and nothing after that.

  7. #36331

    Sally

    Has anyone seen Sally since she as started back posting. Text her for a visit and got a response back are you law enforcement. My reply no are you. Use to see.

    Her on a regular before she disappeared from STG. Always most of the time was the boyfriend responding to text messages. And always somewhere in the parking lot during.

    The visit but never was a problem .

  8. #36330

    Last year

    Seen her last year at some apartments off chamberlayne. It was an okay visit, wouldn't say she was GFE like her ad says but it wasn't too bad and her ad says 5 ft or less but she was more like 5 ft 5. She had us use her couch so it was a bit uncomfortable. She also had a slight smell but nothing too crazy. Damage was $ qv and $. 5 for hh. I didn't repeat after that but YMMV.

  9. #36329

    Not ivy rip off

    Nah that's not IVY that't the one that has been well reviewed on the board for ripping people off. Even if she does outcall still as reviews of mongers.

    Getting ripped off so avoid that one if you where thanking about it.

  10. #36328

  11. #36327

    Last week- Russian

    https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/...924108035.html

    It was last week so I don't know for sure but pretty sure it was this ad I used. In my dream it was a sexy Russian lady who gave me a nice L1 massage w top off. $$5 , overpriced but very relaxing and discreet.

  12. #36326
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77  [View Original Post]
    It's not. Ivy looked better and had a tramp stamp and straighter hair. Had some good times with her.
    Ok Thanks for the clarity.

  13. #36325
    It's not. Ivy looked better and had a tramp stamp and straighter hair. Had some good times with her.

  14. #36324

  15. #36323

    Head

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Call pixie, hope (tryst), or pepper if you want a legit BBBJ experience. Chloe / raven is not bad but her house smells like dead bodies are rotting under her bed. A note about pepper- I just saw her and she is very large still and looking rough. The post before yours asks about Bridget Sailor. She always gave an enthusiastic one even with the monkey. Maybe try her and report back. Alternatively, you can save your cash for when valentina backer, daniel delgado, or sofia come to town. Is it just me or are most of the moon gals amazing in that category too? It's like that agency requires it.
    I recommend Pepper and Yakova Fox.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape