Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 976 to 990 of 30797
-
04-08-26 10:43 #29822Senior Member

Posts: 180Bestknownsecrets?
Whatever happened to bestknownsecrets (BKS). They always had latinas visiting the area. Are they no longer a thing or did they move to another site?
-
04-08-26 09:58 #29821Senior Member

Posts: 1710It's that ass. I reached out to her too, one time. She responded eventually, but it was half information. No location. No price. Just a "yeah" and "what time?" and I couldn't get any more response from her.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-26 08:30 #29820Banned Member

Posts: 160
Originally Posted by LatinManny
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by LatinManny
[View Original Post]
You have been looking for Nurse Katie for many years.
Originally Posted by LatinManny
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-26 08:18 #29819Senior Member

Posts: 97Thanks for your service!
Thanks for filtering this one out. She sounds like she would be a horrible time. YMMV as always but seems like she is way past the point of being a good lay.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-26 01:03 #29818Senior Member

Posts: 238Years ago
She used to be my ATF in the area. I haven't seen her in a few years though. After her boyfriend / husband got out of prison, she became incredibly inconsistent. Then she developed some issues with demons. Then she no longer did incalls and was outcall only for probably a year. She's developed a lot of really strict rules and a trash attitude. My last straw was that she got me on a deposit scam. I thought it was fine because I had seen her quite a few times for 2-3 years at that point. She reached out, sent some pictures, and then ghosted me when it was time for the meetup. At that point I moved on permanently.
Originally Posted by LatinManny
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-26 00:03 #29817Senior Member

Posts: 247Melian
https://tryst.link/escort/melian
Saw her today. She is fun and sexy. Only got 1 pop for $400 with anal?
-
04-07-26 22:54 #29816Senior Member

Posts: 276You are commenting on
A post from 5 years ago?
Originally Posted by LatinManny
[View Original Post]
WTF.
-
04-07-26 19:58 #29815Senior Member

Posts: 31Brielle
Has anyone seen her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...u/204603733407.
-
04-07-26 19:21 #29814Regular Member

Posts: 20What app?
What app do you use to lookup?
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 14:54 #29813Senior Member

Posts: 409If she is real, she may be bad news.
What's good my man!? I think that you listed every reason not to want to see her. I believe that I remember seeing a post where she did list services including greek. That is why I was interested in her. However, when I looked up her number in my app, it came back to some 60 yr old guy from NY with a long list of criminal offenses. Some pretty rough ones too. Doesn't really mean she is associated with him, but the number is listed as current for him.
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
BLK.
-
04-07-26 14:38 #29812Senior Member

Posts: 215Honestly
I thought the very same thing. I don't have any info on her but I've clicked it several times wondering the same thing.
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 09:39 #29811Senior Member

Posts: 80Anybody have any info on this one?
For some reason I continually click on this ad every time I see it. That ass looks good to me and the ad says she is a shortie, which is another bonus. But everything else is sketch as hell for me. When Googling her phone number, NOTHING comes up. No past ads, nothing. Reverse image search shows nothing. One of her pics clearly shows a dude and I have to ask WHY would any girl post this? Is that her "man" or her pimp?? Her ad is a single sentence with zero details showing very little effort. And last, she doesn't list a single service offered. Can anyone vouch good or bad? Thanks and stay safe!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/897501656247
-
04-07-26 05:56 #29810Senior Member

Posts: 182https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gxoOoHwNIuY
Originally Posted by VanessaClipton
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 05:52 #29809Senior Member

Posts: 133Winter
Inbox clear.
Originally Posted by Hobby1731
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 01:02 #29808Senior Member

Posts: 77Yo! Your inbOx is full.
Originally Posted by Joshua1337
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






