Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 40439
-
04-08-26 02:37 #40214Senior Member

Posts: 468Green card holder whose finger prints got recorded by ice can have trouble at CBP and further immigration process.
Originally Posted by Kinkylink
[View Original Post]
That's why binn, one legendary was deported from LA airport years ago. CBP asked about why she has been recorded at suspicious massage places and warns her further investigation. And binn gave up green card. More behind story? Dm me.
-
04-08-26 01:58 #40213Senior Member

Posts: 339Lucky!
I definitely don't have this experience of a professional therapist liking me THAT much. You go braddah!
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 22:36 #40212Regular Member

Posts: 3How busy are these places?
How busy are these places actually? At first I thought these places were just cycling through meat on the daily but based on my experience these places seem pretty slow. I normally scope out the scene a while before going in and I've never seen a fellow patron coming in or out, and whenever I call in advance for a specific provider they're never unavailable. So I'm thinking the majority of these spots are getting 1 customer or less a day. Are any of these places known for being busy or is there like a rush hour for getting a good tuggy?
-
04-07-26 20:45 #40211Senior Member

Posts: 176Hey Guapo no sharing 😀?
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 20:14 #40210Senior Member

Posts: 302Natty and the other girl probably was released because they already have their green card they will only hold you if you don't have a valid visa or lack any I'd. This could also be a result of a jealous other shop believing that they are stealing all their customers. This has happend a few times in Waipahu between other massage places they like to call police or file complaints or reports on other more busy shops that result in police showing up as it causes decline in new customers as doubt and fear sinks into potential customer other customers. It's only the strong survive in Hawaii AMP scene for shop owners. Hope they are ok.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 19:18 #40209Senior Member

Posts: 136Thai Jessi (4477), cute petite Thai girl, in multiple threads. Some stalker said he got a HE with her so she quit a couple of months ago.
Originally Posted by EricShin
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 14:35 #40208Senior Member

Posts: 669Jessie?
Is this the Jessie with incredible melons? Thai from Vegas, got her start at cc.
Originally Posted by BJicecream
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 09:29 #40207Senior Member

Posts: 136This is where Thai Jessi use to work before she retired. Nice legit spot. Mili is super nice and does a great professional massage, highly recommend.
Originally Posted by YoursTruly808
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 03:23 #40206Senior Member

Posts: 136This is where the famous Jesse would work, before she retired. It's 100 percent legit. I have been going there for at least a year, great massage, nice lady. Obviously like all these ladies at some point in her life she probably was not legit.
Originally Posted by YoursTruly808
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 03:02 #40205Senior Member

Posts: 339W Thai Massage & Spa? Is this place new?
They have a hottie on their home page. Wondering if she plays.
wthaimassagespa.com
-
04-07-26 02:06 #40204Senior Member

Posts: 139If you can wait, she comes back soon. Maybe this week or weekend. I can't remember the date she told me but I remember she said she'll be back mid April.
Originally Posted by GrateFu
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 23:24 #40203Senior Member

Posts: 1142Tough times
Been visiting one place for a few years. Not my favorite. Get a call from the therapist a while back. Like on Christmas. No customers for two days. Offered a discount. She would reluctantly give a a HJ. Minimal tip, low end like 70+40. Over the next few weeks I'd get the same sad message. Next visit I told her that if she wanted me to keep seeing her she had to give me a BBBJ and no more than 70+80. With each future visit we just got down to business first. That BJ now takes up the first 30 minutes. I don't even get on the table. I'm sitting in the chair when she walks in. She has never seemed to like doing this and complains how she is a professionally trained therapist who went to school for this in China. Now after all this time she is now complaining that she gives me oral but I don't give her oral in return. I told her if I do it for her the tip drops to $20. She agreed. She said she got divorced from her husband. I verified it happened a few months ago. The husband is about 85 and she is 55. IDK. No shower in the shop and not sure I want to do this. Seems money is not the most important thing. Getting off and fighting loneliness. I thought the first time I unloaded in her mouth she was done with me. Didn't hear from her for a few weeks. Not for long. She flirty texts begging me to visit. How much she likes me. How handsome I am. Not going to say who is. Bet some of you know her and get the same service.
-
04-06-26 15:06 #40202Senior Member

Posts: 323Lemon equivalent?
I got to recently see Lemon after years of not seeing her. It was amazing. Best experience I've had in a very long time. Are there any equivalents out there right now? Things that I'm talking about: attractive, no rush, dfk, willingness to please, msog, bbfs. Mahalo.
-
04-06-26 14:40 #40201Senior Member

Posts: 136Places not posting or responding to text
Have a lot of places gone dark since this raid. Are people taking a break from going to new places. Please share.
Originally Posted by Shogane
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 01:13 #40200Senior Member

Posts: 78115 guys with guns?
This seems fishy to me.
Originally Posted by Hunt938
[View Original Post]
Don't mean to denigrate the report but.
-15 guys with guns in this little shop with 3 rooms and 2 girls?
Seems a lot like the wild west to me. Not like a professional law enforcement action.
Add to that, no record to an official HPD action. If ICE action, she wouldn't have been released. Other federal agencies aren't interested a a small time massage shop unless it's a front for a major drug operation (I don't think that it is, BTW).
I tend to doubt the accuracy of the report. Maybe a bit of an overstatement? Sounds more like a ripoff of a small time provider with theft of cash on hand, to me.
Not a word from Angel Spa, Ana Massage, City Garden Spa or any of the rest of the similar operations that all operate with 100 yards of this location.
The optics just don't work. In my limited experience, cops of any sort just don't work like this.
My 2 cents. For what it's worth.










Reply With Quote




