Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 365 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 5475
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5100
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoScott  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man.

    Curious about Audra's as well. Was there years back & it was legit, but I was nearby recently & saw some cute asian chicks in the window.

    Might give it a shot.
    Audra's is in my neighborhood and I've been here for 30+ years. Never seen a report suggesting that anything extra is available there. I literally pass this place ever day going to work. Too bad. There's a newer place a little further west in DG call Maple Spa that apparently has extras. I think I'd prefer a visit to Relax in GE as it sounds like a sure thing for a really good time.

  2. #5099

    Ty for letting me visit

    You all have a have a great town. Went there for the first time about a week or so ago sorry for the late post but work had me very busy. Would like to say ty for everyone who commented on my post and send me a private pm. Everything is very easy to get to and you have alll of places to go. I only had time to go to 2 but I will be back next month to try a few. Here is how it went.

    1st stop went to relax all the dm and reviews said to go here. It was a pretty solid time actually. I drew a little spinner named coco. On looks she is prolly a 7\10. Nice round butt and has nice rack not huge but not small either. Great size. She gave a great massage but also did something I never had done before. She grabbed a tool and started cleaning the inside of my ears. Now I consider myself a pretty clean person and I was shocked by this. I still don't know if I liked or not it was def different. They didn't ask me for a ts but that was ok considering I always shower before I go. It was a great hour I will def go back. Open menu of course.

    2nd spot I went to was Pure def wasn't my first choice to go to 2nd but It was late swund into ivy and there were a few cars there in front and decided not to go in considering they were busy and didn't want to intrude on another ones time. So I drove right down the street to Lanes and as I pulled in there was a guy coming out of there and one going in and saw one talking on top. So I was like crap so drove out and said screw it going to pure. I walked in and got a ok girl nothing to write home about. She was short and for the life of me I can't rem her name tried so hard to rem it to. Well anyways she is prolly 5'6 ish. Short decent body horrible round face looks like it has been beat on a few times by you guys LOL. Anyways pretty sure its l1 and l2 but I chose l1 at a half hour just wasn't feeling it with her. Def a nice lady just not my cup of tea. Did give a ok massage.

    Ill def come back either late this month or early next. Want to try out lane and ivy reallly bad. Also where I stayed there is a marigold place in pretty much the same parking lot anyone no anything about it. I drove around and saw a lady standing in there didn't look to bad but def thing she is older. Ill report back when I go up there and thanks again for all the info.

  3. #5098
    Thanks man.

    Curious about Audra's as well. Was there years back & it was legit, but I was nearby recently & saw some cute asian chicks in the window.

    Might give it a shot.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolGuy73  [View Original Post]
    I'm good with the owner great massage no add ons fully legit. Even a sign out front that says no happy endings. I think she owns that too. Shame she has a banging body.

  4. #5097
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoScott  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I've ever seen a report for 7 spa on Ogden, or the one across the street a bit. Are either of those any good? Wanting to give them a shot, but just unsure due to minimal talk about them.

    Did Green Spa close down the road?

    Man do I miss the old days around here.
    I'm good with the owner great massage no add ons fully legit. Even a sign out front that says no happy endings. I think she owns that too. Shame she has a banging body.

  5. #5096

    Downers Grove Spots

    I don't think I've ever seen a report for 7 spa on Ogden, or the one across the street a bit. Are either of those any good? Wanting to give them a shot, but just unsure due to minimal talk about them.

    Did Green Spa close down the road?

    Man do I miss the old days around here.

  6. #5095
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVaperzz  [View Original Post]
    Hello all, I am visiting the area for the day and was curious if anybody could lead me to where the relax is located. I've tried Google and there are multiple places named that pm Is fine if that works I will be sure to share my adventure. Thanks.
    It's next door to Natural Nail Salon which is 436 Roosevelt Rd. , Glen Ellyn if you put that into your GPS. Otherwise, Relax is unlisted and they may be at 438 Roosevelt Rd. , Glen Ellyn if you type that in manually. Good luck. Stick finger in it for me! Thanks.

  7. #5094

    Relax directions

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVaperzz  [View Original Post]
    Hello all, I am visiting the area for the day and was curious if anybody could lead me to where the relax is located. I've tried Google and there are multiple places named that pm Is fine if that works I will be sure to share my adventure. Thanks.
    Search in your map app for 'CluedIn Escape Rooms'. They are neighbors.

  8. #5093

    Relax

    Hello all, I am visiting the area for the day and was curious if anybody could lead me to where the relax is located. I've tried Google and there are multiple places named that pm Is fine if that works I will be sure to share my adventure. Thanks.

  9. #5092

    Next door vocals

    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    I've loved from the start how they greet you commando at Relax. It really gets this septuagenarian feeling like a millennial right from the getgo.

    Anyway, I called ahead today for my first appointment with Kiki for 2 pm, but I really don't think it matters. A tall curvy one greeted me and said she was Gina. Damn! I was close to just sticking with her but wanted to check off my Kiki visit.

    She's a little sprite for a big guy. I was in the chair untying my shoes and she enters and sits that bare pussy right in my lap.

    There's plenty of detail here on Kiki's skills. I CAN tell you that when she said she got her own nut twice, in both 69 and L3, I believed her. She enjoys herself as much as you enjoy her. For a little thing she gives a killer hard massage too.

    And, by the way: ti saluto to the hobbyist in the adjoining room. It was a little loud in there. Kiki and I would both giggle. I said "I think he's a regular. " She got out her translator to say, "He comes in for five hours to see all five girls!" She said he spends $7 k Yuan. Kiki tried to get me going for seconds and there was no way. So I'm impressed!

    AMP.
    I personally enjoy hearing noise from the next room over. I would also enjoy an open door and watching or sharing in the same room. That kinda stuff is fun. Only done it once at a different place.

  10. #5091

    Pure

    Went to Pure this weekend and had a good time with an older but very tiny girl.

    Typical service and I left happy. I didn't catch her name because she said they were rotating out the next day.

    If anyone goes let us now how the new rotation is.

  11. #5090

    Relax Going Commando

    I've loved from the start how they greet you commando at Relax. It really gets this septuagenarian feeling like a millennial right from the getgo.

    Anyway, I called ahead today for my first appointment with Kiki for 2 pm, but I really don't think it matters. A tall curvy one greeted me and said she was Gina. Damn! I was close to just sticking with her but wanted to check off my Kiki visit.

    She's a little sprite for a big guy. I was in the chair untying my shoes and she enters and sits that bare pussy right in my lap.

    There's plenty of detail here on Kiki's skills. I CAN tell you that when she said she got her own nut twice, in both 69 and L3, I believed her. She enjoys herself as much as you enjoy her. For a little thing she gives a killer hard massage too.

    And, by the way: ti saluto to the hobbyist in the adjoining room. It was a little loud in there. Kiki and I would both giggle. I said "I think he's a regular. " She got out her translator to say, "He comes in for five hours to see all five girls!" She said he spends $7 k Yuan. Kiki tried to get me going for seconds and there was no way. So I'm impressed!

    AMP.

  12. #5089

    Similar Massage Lily experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Bkmsw  [View Original Post]
    I see there is a Massage Lily in Aurora but this address is Winfield. Kinda borders Carol Stream West Chicago and Winfield. I guess it's close enough to Lombard that I may copy and paste this review over in the Lombard thread.

    So my wife wins a couple of thousand at the casino a couple of weekends ago. She gives me a few dollars (we don't usually share gambling winnings / losses) because I have a bad back and she wanted me to get a massage. Now I know I could go to Lombard or Mt. Prospect for a sure massage plus FS. But I wanted a decent massage so I might just go to a legit place and get a decent massage. I was trying to decide which I wanted.

    But last week I was in the this area between work calls and I have been to Massage Lily before. It's not full service but the massage is passable plus every time I been here in the past I have gotten a handy. Maybe 4 or 5 times. Now it's always has been a handy from an older (50's? 60's?) frumpy girl but hey it's free to me (wife winnings) and it is nice getting a woman to rub your back. I will say it has been a few years since I have been in this place. I know Covid was going on the first time because I remember wearing masks and the girl wearing masks. I have been there since but it has been a few years. Maybe 3?

    So I get there and walk in and out comes this beautiful girl named Andi. Slim pretty and wearing those stretchy yoga pants showing off a little but nice firm ass. Prices for a massage was 50 for half and 80 for full hour. I opted for hour because I wanted this girl to rub her hands all over me. Give her 100 and she does give me back the change which most will forget about. She leaves I get undress and leave towel off. She comes in and covers me. She does uncover the towel and massages my ass very nicely. No teasing but a good ass rub. Legit providers will massage the ass but this was somehow different and I cannot articulate how. Sensual but not tease. Maybe Maybe because she didn't get near the boys? But I was completely uncovered for this and it felt nice. She let me feel her legs up and rub her ass as the massage progressed. I even brushed her front and she giggled. When she was standing at the head of the table she kept rubbing her crotch on top of my head as she massage me from my shoulders to my lower back. Signals were there or so I thought.

    But there were no extras! I thought the way it was going surely I would get at least a hand job. I wanted to fuck this girl though. Pretty, nice body. But nope. I even asked if she did anything more and she said that I should know the girls don't since I had been there before. But I had happy endings there before but it's been a long time. I don't frequent spas much anymore but I usually don't get the signals wrong when I'm there. She let me rub her ass. She rub my ass uncovered so I thought I would get something. No. I guess I have to go find a cheap list crawler girl now to get a release. Ha!

    So would I go back. Probably for the rub. I would not call it a good massage but I would call it a good, maybe a great back rub. The kind your wife or girlfriend might give you if she liked you that day and she either wanted something or you just gave her a nice present. But as with a wife no happy ending at the end.

    B.

    P.S. I forgot to mention I tipped her 30 for the rub and allowing me to rub that ass of hers.
    So, I had the same thing happen to me with the same woman a couple weeks ago. I also used to get L1 service before and during COVID upon multiple visits. However, that seems to have changed. The girls give all the signals that fun is to be had, but everyone I know that has been there has struck out. I think they have gone fully legit unfortunately.

  13. #5088

    Relax Kiki

    Called and made an appointment with Eva for an hour later. Showed up and Kiki met me. I told her I had an appointment with Eva. She laughed and brought me to her room. Eva came by, told me to try Kiki and left. Not sure why they don't ever seem to honor my appointments but whatever. Kiki brought me in the room. Grabbed my junk. DFK. Said she can only do 1/2 hr. Told her I wanted an hour. Again said she could do 1/2 hr. Again I said I wanted an hour and she agreed. I was worried I'd be rushed but that wasn't the case.

    TS was subpar for Kiki IMO. She remained fully clothed the entire time. No teasing while face down. On the flip, she played with my c&b's for a bit. Usual compliments. She loves it. It's so strong, blah, blah. Stood up to be dried and got a quick BBBJ preview.

    Back to the room, decent back massage but again no teasing. Hot toweled me and then poured something on my asshole. Mouth wash? Not sure. It didn't burn. Moves on with some nice rimming which was a first for me with her. It was good. Not OD Judy good but still nice.

    Flipped me over and finally got naked. Sucked on her tata's a bit. She played with my nipples and moved down for more BBBJ and BLS which transitioned to 69. After a bit she asked if I wanted to fuck. Duh. Suited me up and climbed on for CG. Asked her to switch to standing mish which went on for some time. Usual LFK / DFK, more Kiki talk about how much she loves my cock, etc. Switched to standing doggie for a few minutes and then to missionary on the table at her request. Fucked her for awhile before finally shooting in the back. She complimented my load and cleaned me up.

    I looked at the clock and we were already over the hour. Two waters and a pocket full of candy and I was on my way. It was a blast but again, she's been better. I'll be back of course. I've yet to sample Rachel for more than just a massage. Maybe next time.

  14. #5087

    Relax Visit

    On Recent Visit asked for Gina. Some nice variety (other than Kiki / Ewa). Natural tits and great LOUD performance. Std Rates.

  15. #5086

    Relax lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by UsaJB007  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm the current lineup?

    Miss WeeWee here, she had the biggest tits.

    Does Rachel or Lucky have bigger tits than kiki.
    Gina, Rachel, Lucky, Eva, Kiki.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape