Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 40442
-
04-08-26 14:33 #40217Senior Member

Posts: 1143Lucky?
I don't think she is mentally in a good place. My cock is still sore from teeth and rough tugging. Mixed messages if she likes me or my money. My guess is she gets lonely sitting around all day with no customers. Everyone needs affection so something is better than nothing.
Originally Posted by YoursTruly808
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-26 13:03 #40216Senior Member

Posts: 1432I've checked out a few places. Seems like some, like Happiness are steady to busy depending on who the providers are. Asia is busy when Lemon is there, Kings is busy when Paula is there, etc. Most places seem to have enough business to stay open. Macy, for example, makes enough to pay the rent but gave up her apartment and lives where she works. Even Pearl City Relaxation manages to stay open. These women are very resourceful and know how to survive. It's a hard life.
Originally Posted by Rock1371
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-26 09:20 #40215Regular Member

Posts: 3How busy are these places really?
How busy do these places actually get? I first thought they would be cycling through meat all day long but based off my experience business seems a lot slower than I expected. I normally scope out the scene for a while before I go in and I have never seen anyone else on the way in or out, and whenever I call in for a specific provider they are never unavailable. So I'm thinking a lot of these places are getting like 1 or 2 customers a day. Are any of these places known for being busier or is there a rush hour for getting a good tuggy?
-
04-08-26 02:37 #40214Senior Member

Posts: 468Green card holder whose finger prints got recorded by ice can have trouble at CBP and further immigration process.
Originally Posted by Kinkylink
[View Original Post]
That's why binn, one legendary was deported from LA airport years ago. CBP asked about why she has been recorded at suspicious massage places and warns her further investigation. And binn gave up green card. More behind story? Dm me.
-
04-08-26 01:58 #40213Senior Member

Posts: 339Lucky!
I definitely don't have this experience of a professional therapist liking me THAT much. You go braddah!
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 22:36 #40212Regular Member

Posts: 3How busy are these places?
How busy are these places actually? At first I thought these places were just cycling through meat on the daily but based on my experience these places seem pretty slow. I normally scope out the scene a while before going in and I've never seen a fellow patron coming in or out, and whenever I call in advance for a specific provider they're never unavailable. So I'm thinking the majority of these spots are getting 1 customer or less a day. Are any of these places known for being busy or is there like a rush hour for getting a good tuggy?
-
04-07-26 20:45 #40211Senior Member

Posts: 176Hey Guapo no sharing 😀?
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 20:14 #40210Senior Member

Posts: 302Natty and the other girl probably was released because they already have their green card they will only hold you if you don't have a valid visa or lack any I'd. This could also be a result of a jealous other shop believing that they are stealing all their customers. This has happend a few times in Waipahu between other massage places they like to call police or file complaints or reports on other more busy shops that result in police showing up as it causes decline in new customers as doubt and fear sinks into potential customer other customers. It's only the strong survive in Hawaii AMP scene for shop owners. Hope they are ok.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 19:18 #40209Senior Member

Posts: 136Thai Jessi (4477), cute petite Thai girl, in multiple threads. Some stalker said he got a HE with her so she quit a couple of months ago.
Originally Posted by EricShin
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 14:35 #40208Senior Member

Posts: 669Jessie?
Is this the Jessie with incredible melons? Thai from Vegas, got her start at cc.
Originally Posted by BJicecream
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 09:29 #40207Senior Member

Posts: 136This is where Thai Jessi use to work before she retired. Nice legit spot. Mili is super nice and does a great professional massage, highly recommend.
Originally Posted by YoursTruly808
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 03:23 #40206Senior Member

Posts: 136This is where the famous Jesse would work, before she retired. It's 100 percent legit. I have been going there for at least a year, great massage, nice lady. Obviously like all these ladies at some point in her life she probably was not legit.
Originally Posted by YoursTruly808
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 03:02 #40205Senior Member

Posts: 339W Thai Massage & Spa? Is this place new?
They have a hottie on their home page. Wondering if she plays.
wthaimassagespa.com
-
04-07-26 02:06 #40204Senior Member

Posts: 139If you can wait, she comes back soon. Maybe this week or weekend. I can't remember the date she told me but I remember she said she'll be back mid April.
Originally Posted by GrateFu
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 23:24 #40203Senior Member

Posts: 1143Tough times
Been visiting one place for a few years. Not my favorite. Get a call from the therapist a while back. Like on Christmas. No customers for two days. Offered a discount. She would reluctantly give a a HJ. Minimal tip, low end like 70+40. Over the next few weeks I'd get the same sad message. Next visit I told her that if she wanted me to keep seeing her she had to give me a BBBJ and no more than 70+80. With each future visit we just got down to business first. That BJ now takes up the first 30 minutes. I don't even get on the table. I'm sitting in the chair when she walks in. She has never seemed to like doing this and complains how she is a professionally trained therapist who went to school for this in China. Now after all this time she is now complaining that she gives me oral but I don't give her oral in return. I told her if I do it for her the tip drops to $20. She agreed. She said she got divorced from her husband. I verified it happened a few months ago. The husband is about 85 and she is 55. IDK. No shower in the shop and not sure I want to do this. Seems money is not the most important thing. Getting off and fighting loneliness. I thought the first time I unloaded in her mouth she was done with me. Didn't hear from her for a few weeks. Not for long. She flirty texts begging me to visit. How much she likes me. How handsome I am. Not going to say who is. Bet some of you know her and get the same service.










Reply With Quote






